• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Here u go Cornish...

https://blogs.babble.com/being-preg...egnant-woman-dances-herself-into-labor-video/

This is cute... and if u do this took we want a video of u too.... bahaha... :)I

Congrats and good luck all... I will for at h up more after.. been so crazy here... my last week of work is proving to be a little rough on my body... :/

Meme that is fantastic thank you!

Come on cornish get busting your best moves!

Hey girls - I'm back! And with baby Amber born 4/2/12 weighing 7lb 15oz. Had a verry traumatic delivery ending in emergency C section and only came home last night from hospital. But my beautiful girl makes up for it. Will come back later. Not had chance to catch up on people's news yet.

Thanks for the update Jen and welcome to baby Amber! What matters most is that you guys are both safe and well so rest up and you can fill us in when you feel able and yes if you can pics would be fabulous :baby: no 5 rolls up! :happydance:

Yay, so many babies! I can't wait until it's my turn.

Big congrats Jen, beauty name too. Hope you are both doing well now?
And roller upper no 6 must be near to being delivered, sure layne is 6 hrs behind!x

Hey girls - I'm back! And with baby Amber born 4/2/12 weighing 7lb 15oz. Had a verry traumatic delivery ending in emergency C section and only came home last night from hospital. But my beautiful girl makes up for it. Will come back later. Not had chance to catch up on people's news yet.
Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! :happydance:

Congrats Jen!!

Can't believe all the babies are coming!! I feel soooo far behind!! :dohh:

Yeah Congrats fizzio! !!

Tweak u r not behind... u r right where u should be.. :)

Well girls tomorrow will be my last day of work.... my Fab boss basically said go home... think they are tired of seeing me wobble in pain.....

Oh girlnextdoor.... how did u do it? How r u still going? I am seriously going to curl up in a ball for the next15 weeks. :(
I wonder if there is any relation to this and blood thinners... coincidence with both of usu having both things huh?

Yeah Congrats fizzio! !!

Tweak u r not behind... u r right where u should be.. :)

Well girls tomorrow will be my last day of work.... my Fab boss basically said go home... think they are tired of seeing me wobble in pain.....

Oh girlnextdoor.... how did u do it? How r u still going? I am seriously going to curl up in a ball for the next15 weeks. :(
I wonder if there is any relation to this and blood thinners... coincidence with both of usu having both things huh?
Well, I didn't really have a choice :haha:

But, not working HAS helped. I also had this with my son and I was working. With being at home, I basically do not walk AT ALL. It is quite depressing, but it keeps the pain not as bad. I have been getting my groceries delivered and my house is a mess. I literally just sit all day. The only walking I do is to walk to the car to take my son to school. It sucks! But, if I do too much walking, the pain is right back and I feel like crying all the time. So, it is better for me to just stay off my feet. Also, going up or down stairs really irritates it, so I try not to do that too many times each day. I sleep with my pregnancy pillow between my legs, and I do notice that when I go to bed sore I normally feel a little better by morning, so that seems to help too.

You can also ask your doctor about getting crutches if it gets too bad. I was strongly considering it, but I'm getting so close now that I figured I will just deal with it.

Tweak~I'm not sure I knew you were expecting! Congrats!!!

Yeah Fizzio! and Woody! So exciting!!!

Gosh - just had chance for a super quick catch up. What a lot has happened. Congrats to Heather and Woody on the arrival of your little ones and anyone else I've missed. Come on baby Cornish and baby ZoMo. I think your Mummy's want to meet you now!

Second night at home for me and lots more sleep - my lovely DH helping loads to let me recover. After my 4 days of pain to get into established labour, I eventually was allowed to go to the labour ward as wasn't coping. Labour was ok - had an epidural - fab (although I had 3 in total as 2 failed!). Developed a temperature in labour which kept going up even with Paracetamol so had to have loads of IV antibiotics and am on more at home as there were concerned re: Strep B infection - whatever that is! Amber also had to be tested once born. Delivery was not good. Amber was back to back but they had hoped she would turn but no! After 2 hours of pushing I was taken to theatre for a forceps delivery which failed too but gave me some lovely internal tears. So they proceeded to C section which was to be done under the spinal I had but I could feel them when they first cut me!! Ouch ouch OUCH!! So had to have a general. So neither DH or I witnessed Amber's arrival sadly. In some ways that was maybe a blessing as she deteriorated 7 mins after being born and had to have the crash team come and resusitate her. So in some ways I am thankful I wasn't there awake on the theatre table. She is all fine now. They reckon it was cos she got anaesthetised too. Currently nothing would persuade me to go through childbirth again but who knows how I will feel in time.

So that's me. Sat with feet up as have worse swelling now than when I was pregnant plus I am sporting the lovely white surgical stockings and will be for 6 weeks - soooo attractive!

Well ladies, my thoughts are with you all whether you are now cuddling your baby, impatiently awaiting the arrival of your baby, TTC etc.

Jen xx

Thanks for your thoughts Jen.
Roller upper no 6 has safely arrived to lwood, So far we have isme, grant, Liam, amber, Libby and AJ, welcome babies :hugs:

Jen, wow, how traumatic for you! Glad that all is well now and you have those feet up! It's crazy how long they left you before getting you in! How is your little lady?

Afm-still preggers! Got midwife today and hoping she will tell me that he is on his way out but sure they don't do internals in uk ??? Getting lots of period type cramps and bh seem to come in waves rather than completely random. Dtd last night to shift things too!
Thinking of you all.xxx

Oh fizzio it sounds like you went from start to finish pure hell. How awful. I watched one born every minute last night, got my knickers in a twist over it, got all upset my labour will go wrong and burst into tears!

Please, please let mine be baby #7, don't want this dragging on for days after the induction hopefully gets going tomorrow. There is now a weather warning for mega snow which I reckon our area may well get caught in tonight and tomorrow. Would be typical to be snowed in at home on my induction date lol!

You can have 7 if you promise to be quick and I'm no 8!!

Amazing with all the rainbow babies coming :cloud9:

GND and sweetangel are due soon too Cornish and zomo...the race is on :haha:

Congrats to you all...:hugs:

XxX

Was speaking to a lady yesterday who eventually had her baby 16 days overdue! Reckoning on this little lady having similar ideas if it wasn't for the induction. No signs she wants to be evicted yet, she is just quite happy to wriggle like mad in there. Reckon I would be bumped well down the baby arrival list if it was up to her!

wow fizzio thats alot..but thank god u both are ok and healthy....im sure u are super happy with ur bundle of joy and thats what matters..congrats...

Fizzio.. sorry u went through so much... take care of u stockings and all!!

Never... I have not got to catch up on your journal yet but it looks like u are past your scary point. Scan yet? Eeeee... exciting!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->