• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Mememe...yeah had three :haha: and hearing HB on doppler :cloud9:

Fizzio...love the name Amber :hugs:

XxX

This is it, going in to hospital within the hour to be induced. Fingers crossed! Good luck to any other babies who choose to make an appearance whilst I am away! Xx

Good luck honey! Hope it is a simple job for you but just try and be as active as you are allowed to in labour and keep an eye on those sugars.

:baby: time! :happydance:

Good luck, Zomo!!!:hugs:

Congrats, Jen! Sorry to hear that your birth was so traumatic:hugs: Hopefully all is well now:flower:

Good luck Zomo! :)
How exciting all these babies!!

Good Luck Zomo!!

I cant keep up with all the new babies!! Congratulations everyone!! :happydance:

Cornish - Youre next x x

Hope all has gone well with ZoMo...
Hope everyone else is doing ok. I've been offered a debrief on the Labour ward to discuss my experience. Think I will do it as feeling increasingly traumatised by it.

Well I came into hospital at 10am yesterday, about 32 hours ago. They started the induction at 11.45 and the first stage has failed. The second pessary was put in 5 hours ago to try again and I should be examined again in an hour or so. If still no dilation then it will go to a doctors decision on a caesarian to get her out. If there has been enough dilation then its off to delivery for waters to be broken and probably a hormone drip started. Just wandering the hospital corridors bored at the moment!

Oh zomo, that's not the update I was hoping you'd be giving. I hope this one works and gets things moving!
Thinking of you.x

Good luck Zomo. Hoping you have started to dilate now. All the best hon. You will be meeting your little one soon x

No progress so caesarian tomorrow morning. Think she would stay in there til Easter if it was up to her! One more night of hell on a shared ward and hoping for my own room after caesarian for a few days!

Really? No drip? Hope you sleep well and will be thinking of you in the morning.xxx

Looking forward to seeing pics zomo. Hope all goes smoothly with you c section.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->