• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Jen my ds was like that like diagonally on for ages until my waters went and he managed to slip round. I would try rocking or rotating hips to encourage them to turn try and get the head in contact with your cervix which should be painful as this stretches but it is the only way out unless you need a section. Stay as mobile as you can but maybe try relaxing in a hot bath for pain relief?

Fission.. all I can say is I am thinking of u.... hoping all goes well soon.

Fizzio, it sounds like you are going through hell, am thinking of you, its rubbish that you are stuck in limbo. Hopefully things have moved on a bit for you now.

I am laid up on the sofa with a hot water bottle against my back, I have unusual, painful backache today and feel shattered. Have been wondering if it may be the start of something but I dont have any other symptoms going on so I wont get my hopes up too much!

thanks for all the support and advice. Contracted regularly 5-7mins apart for about 12 hours but now all over the place again but the contractions are much stronger and intense. Think I will be asking them to help me soon as I cant cope much longer like this. Will be 72 hours of this soon - like torture :(

Oh no fizzio .. u poor thing. Magic labour dust to u. :)
Sorry my phone changes your name to fission .... lol. Darn spell check.

Sounding good zomo, try walking to see if it starts anything off!
Oh Jen how crappy, you must be shattered! Hope baby comes real soon.xxx

fizzio...I'm so sorry! I was having contractions with Joey for two days, but they weren't painful. I was induced though to get the contractions moving...but Joey's head was in my pelvis crooked, and wasn't making his way down the birth canal. he came out with a sideways cone-head...poor little guy. I totally feel for you right now!!! I hope they will do something for you soon! Sounds like it's getting a bit ridiculous!

Anyone got any new roller upper babies to report ladies? Some of you are quiet and cornish and me are getting very giddy with excitement!

I hope they have done something for poor Jen by now!

Cornish what is Heather's username? I only know people by their login names!

No such luck with anything happening here, must have just been having a bad back, nausea and tired day yesterday. Baby is playing mind games with me again!!!!!!!

Cornish what is Heather's username? I only know people by their login names!

No such luck with anything happening here, must have just been having a bad back, nausea and tired day yesterday. Baby is playing mind games with me again!!!!!!!

Heather = MrsHJO

Ah, thankyou!! Blimey, its all go in this group eh?! Babies, babies and more babies! This time next week I should be underway with being induced, bring it on!!

Zomo, was hoping you'd be well into labour by now too! Do you not think you'll go before induction? Why are you being induced?
I've been for a mammoth walk today following lots of mucous loss and am now in the bath with a bad bk. ouch!

good luck lovely ladies......seems like its all go in here at the mo :) xxx

Congratulations to heather! Liam has arrived and I think is roller upper number 3. How are you Jen?
I have a wiggly lo and a few pains-no excitement for me!

Congratulations Heather!! Whoo!! Cant wait to see a pic of baby Liam!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->