• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Congratulations to all the new pregnancies and to the rainbow babies!!! So exciting!

Fizzio - I think a debrief is a really good idea. It sounds like you had a really rough time of it and it's important to lay that to rest. It will get easier with time but I know how difficult it can be when you have a traumatic labour. :hugs:

Sorry I never get on here and that I've missed sooooo much. May Roller Uppers are doing well!!!

:hugs: to you all xxx

Girlnextdoor is in labor... may have had the baby already? I haven't seen an update.

Congrats to gnd, so what baby number are we on now?! I've lost count!
1. Isme to hannah (Hanskiz).
2. Grant to holly.
3. Liam to heather (mrshjo).
4. Amber to jen (fizzio)
5. Libby to amy (woody)
6. AJ to layne (lwood)
7. Ember to zomo (sorry don't know name :hugs:)
8. Baby girl to gnd (sorry don't know gnds name :hugs:)

Have I missed someone?!?
Me or SA next-I hope!!

2. Grant to holly.
4. Ember to jen (fizzio)
5. Libby to amy (woody)
6. AJ to layne (lwood)
7. Baby girl to gnd (sorry don't know gnds name :hugs:)

Have I missed someone?!?

So many babies!!!

Congratulations everyone!! :happydance: x x

Zomo = Zoe and GND = Crystal. Last I heard, they hadn't chosen a name for baby.

2. Grant to holly.
4. Amber to jen (fizzio)
5. Libby to amy (woody)
6. AJ to layne (lwood)
7. Ember to zomo (sorry don't know name :hugs:)
8. Baby girl to gnd (sorry don't know gnds name :hugs:)

Have I missed someone?!?
Me or SA next-I hope!!

Wow. congratulations everyone. :hugs:

wow...so many babies...i still have a gud distance 2 go..even though i did see a bit of a show on wednesday..how long again u all think???

Loving all these precious rainbow babies coming :cloud9:

We will all get there...one day I promise :hugs:

XxX

So fun! Congrats everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your babies and things are going smoothly!

I joined this forum one year ago yesterday. I found out I lost my baby on 18/2/2011 and I said goodbye with an ERPOC a year ago tomorrow. :cry:

I'm taking a moment to reflect on everything that has happened in this last year but most of all to think about how much comfort and support I have been given by all of you throughout my loss, the subsequent complications and the fear (and joy) of PAL.

Isme is sleeping upstairs - I feel like the luckiest woman alive.

Thank you everybody!

Congrats GND!!!!!!

Hans... I joined about the same time as you. I lost my lo to MC on Jan 31 last year. I am sitting here at 27a weeks almost and preparing a babies room.. I am one lucky lady too. Such a difference in attitude I have from a year ago today when I thought the world was a rotten place.
I am happy though BC I am on my way to my happy ending and this is my last pregnancy... I am glad I will not have this stress in my life in 13 weeks time.

I feel for everyone still waiting for the bfp after a loss or trying to get past that point where everything fell apart in previous pregnancy.... the huafw I call it... hurry up and fin wait... I can truly say I am only finally becoming myself again. Finally letting go of the horrible thoughts and waiting games. I was a different person for the past year and I thank each and everyone of u for helping me through this journey.

Thinking of u all.... I have to still catch up on journals but talk to u all soon.... keep all this happy baby news coming!!!!

I can only echo what you put Hannah :hugs:

Last May we were all still grieving for our much wanted losses...some of us already have their rainbow babies...some lost another baby...some have lost another two babies...some are still trying and some are pregnant...all different stages but I think about each and every one of you and how you have heloed me personally in this soul destroying journey and hoping we all have our happy endings :friends:

Anymore rainbows coming? Who is next?

XxX

Hey ladies!!

So much to catch up on, I havent even had the energy to turn on my laptop in over a week!!

Congrats to Girlnextdoor on the birth of your little lady :)

I am uploading squillions of photos onto photobucket so will get some posted on here on Ember-Mae for you all to see as I dont have a journal.

As I briefly posted, she was born by caesarian after a failed induction. I have to say that the hospital staff were brilliant, the op was trauma-free and I have recovered quickly to the point of being pain free, a little uncomfortable now and again but no painkillers now and its fine. We have been out to the local shops for a little wander (and emergency nursing bras!) 3 times but we are taking it fairly easy. I am struggling more with the non stop visitors here, I would definitely do that differently by restricting them if there is a next time.

I have tried breastfeeding but struggled as I had to top her up in hospital with commercial baby milk as I wasnt producing enough to satisfy her. Since then my milk came in but it still is probably only 1/4 of what she demands so she is still topped up and I express everything I have for her. Lazy little madam is now used to bottles though so cant be bothered to latch on and work for what I can give.

My OH has been wonderful with feeding her during the day and night, he has even spent 3 nights on the sofa sleeping in the lounge with her so I can have full nights sleep. He is back at work next week though so I will have a bit of a rude awakening having to do it all myself!!!!

Pics soon, looking forward to more ttc / rainbow baby news xx

Ember-Mae piccies for you!

Upon arrival! Daddy took this as soon as I was born - before mummy had even seen me!:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/IMAG0750_resized_edited-1.jpg

First cuddle with mummy - whilst I was still being stitched up:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/resizefirstcuddle-1.jpg

With mummy the day after I was born:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/meember-1.jpg

I like to sleep holding onto my little ears:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/resizesleepears-1.jpg

...And mummys arm:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/resizesleephand.jpg

And I like to be nosey when I am awake - 'watcha doin?!':

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/resizenosey.jpg

And I like to sit on daddys lap to play with him:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/resizeawake.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads