~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

She is gorgeous zomo!!! Thank you for all the lovely pics you must be so proud!

Glad you have made a quick recovery from the c section but get all the rest you can before daddy goes back to work it will make it a little easier for you to cope! X

Beautiful zomo.
Stillno baby for me?
Any news anyone else? Who is next?? Xx

gorgeous, hoping it will be my turn this year, so i can have a little cutie like all of your gorgeous babies
Cornish, good luck !
xxxxx

Some of you know this already, but a week ago on mondat morning I went into the hospital for contractions. I was having them constant for 14 hours. They were not too painful, nor very strong but they weren't stopping. Of course once I got to the hospital things started to slow down. They checked my cervix and said there was no change. But the one thing I've noticed that those contractions caused baby to drop and get into position (via ultrasound last week). I'm posting a 31week picture and a 34 week picture of me in the same shirt. Just wondering if you can notice it in a picture.

Have a good day! I'm home again w. a sck little boy.

Attachments

• 31w3d (2).jpg
    31w3d (2).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 34 Weeks.jpg
    34 Weeks.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
I can only echo what you put Hannah :hugs:

Last May we were all still grieving for our much wanted losses...some of us already have their rainbow babies...some lost another baby...some have lost another two babies...some are still trying and some are pregnant...all different stages but I think about each and every one of you and how you have heloed me personally in this soul destroying journey and hoping we all have our happy endings :friends:

Anymore rainbows coming? Who is next?

XxX
I LOVE these words Andrea!!! So so true!! :hugs:
Ember-Mae piccies for you!

Upon arrival! Daddy took this as soon as I was born - before mummy had even seen me!:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/IMAG0750_resized_edited-1.jpg

First cuddle with mummy - whilst I was still being stitched up:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/resizefirstcuddle-1.jpg

With mummy the day after I was born:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/meember-1.jpg

I like to sleep holding onto my little ears:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/resizesleepears-1.jpg

...And mummys arm:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/resizesleephand.jpg

And I like to be nosey when I am awake - 'watcha doin?!':

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/resizenosey.jpg

And I like to sit on daddys lap to play with him:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/resizeawake.jpg
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG shes beautiful!!! Huge congratulations hun x x
gorgeous, hoping it will be my turn this year, so i can have a little cutie like all of your gorgeous babies
Cornish, good luck !
xxxxx
You'll get there hun!! Youre getting the right help now!! FX'd for you hun x x
Some of you know this already, but a week ago on mondat morning I went into the hospital for contractions. I was having them constant for 14 hours. They were not too painful, nor very strong but they weren't stopping. Of course once I got to the hospital things started to slow down. They checked my cervix and said there was no change. But the one thing I've noticed that those contractions caused baby to drop and get into position (via ultrasound last week). I'm posting a 31week picture and a 34 week picture of me in the same shirt. Just wondering if you can notice it in a picture.

Have a good day! I'm home again w. a sck little boy.

Great bump pics!!! Cant believe how quick this time has gone for you!!! Hope youre little boy feels better soon x x

Hannah, that was a very touching post. I agree, I feel so lucky and happy and I am excited about the future. Like Mememe was saying, I know this is my last pregnancy, so I feel like the stresses I experienced with the losses and early on waiting for results with this pregnancy are behind me and we can focus on the future.

Zomo, those are really beautiful pictures! Thanks for posting them! I am glad you're healing up and doing well after the surgery.

Ember-Mae is just beautiful ZoMo. Hope you are doing ok and recovering from the C section. Baby Cornish -come and meet your family!! Dimples - hope you're doing ok.

It is the anniversary of my miscarriage this week and I can't believe the difference a year has made to my circumstances and to many of those ladies on this thread. Many of us now have our rainbow babies or are expecting them. I hope those that are TTC can take some hope from this and that this year will be their year that they too can move on from the heartache and get their LO. Thinking of everyone wherever they are on their journeys and :hugs: to those facing the heartache of 1 year anniversaries of losing their angels xx

hi Fizzio - big hugs for your anniversary
it is mine today, well the anniversary of my erpc and i cannot believe we are not pregnant again yet, however, this will be our year for our rainbow baby and all the other lovely TTCAL ladies
xxxxx

Just saw on Facebook that Sweet_Angel had her baby boy and named him Liam.

Would like to say welcome to another roller upper Kassia (cornish) had her baby boy tonight! Mum and baby are both doing well and i'm sure after a bit of rest she will be right here to share her tale!

Massive congrats lovely!

Crazy evening ladies but here is my fast n furious birth story!

Sweep at 14.30 showed I was fully effaced and 2-3cm dilated. Went for a stroll and got ds from school. Contractions weren't painful. Oh came home and aunt started journey from Cornwall just in case (4 hr trip). Cooked some dinner and timed contractions, every 7ish mins apart so showered and put fresh pjs on!
Aunt arrived at half 7, contractions now painful but not close enough -birth centre wanted 1 every 5. Ds went to bed badly so calmed him then sat to watch tv with oh and aunt.

21:00 I squatted by the sofa during a contraction, it was more intense, then a small gush of fluid followed by a real intense contraction.
All flew into motion!!
Oh took ds to friends house at same time aunt took me to hosp, by the time we faffed about aunt was talking of phoning an ambulance. No let up in contractions and they were really painful. Decide to continue with hosp, only 10 mins up the motorway to go.

Walk from car to delivery was painful, stopped for a contraction every couple mins, revolving door and lift slowed us down and then delivery didn't answer door!

Eventually got in at 21:30, knelt on a wheelchair that was put in front of me by a kind porter. Wheeled to a room-hello gas n air and a bit if relief. Oh undressed me and midwife was really hands off which was great.

After 20 mins of breathing I needed to push, I was on all fours, oh holding hand and aunt fanning me! Uncomfy so moved to my side, with one push I thought I had the head out but heard the midwife call to breathe. Breathed through a few contractions and felt between legs, my waters had bulged but not broken so I'd given birth to a ball of water! She curt them and baby's head came out-I held him being delivered. One more push and rest was out! Skin to skin and fed straight away!

He arrived at 21:54, on 29.2.12, weighing 8lb 4oz.

Few tiny stitches, had a bath and now home. Baby, oh and aunt are asleep and I should be too! Collect ds in the morning!
Xxxxx

oh my word there has been some amazing action in here lately!!! lots of love & luck to you & your beautiful children.....:hugs:

my journey for the time being is over as i had another chemical pregnancy before i even got my 1st AF since MTX shot..... so for my own sanity im calling it a day & going back on the pill......

doubt ill be on here anymore so i wanted to wish you all the love in the world....those new mummies & those with their rainbow bumps....BIG LOVE - Beverley xxxx

Beverly, I am so sorry for another loss. We will miss you and will be here for you if you choose to come back.

Beverley, I am so sorry for your losses, take care of yourself and good luck for the future.
Big hugs
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"