• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Congrats, Cornish! Thank you for sharing your story!! :hugs: I'll have to mossey on over to your journal for pictures!:hugs:

Congrats to sweet angel, too!!

Beverly, I'm so sorry for you loss.:hugs: My heart goes out to you. We will always be here for you.:hugs:

Congratulations Cornish!! What a fantastic birth story, very speedy!!

Cant wait to see a pic x x

Just thought id update you all!!
Went for my first scan yesterday and everything is perfect! Baby measuring to date and saw and heard the little heartbeat! I was overwhelmed!! (Scan pic in journal) x x

Thank you ladies-he is gorgeous!
Beverley-take care of yourself.x
RB, brilliant scan news.xxx

Congrats Cornish! He is here at last :) great birth story too, he didn't hang about! Sounds exactly like my local hospital with slow revolving doors, knackered lifts and delivery suite who don't answer the buzzer - you aren't in Wiltshire are you?! Fab staff in my hospital once you eventually get in there tho! Will have a nosey at your journal to see pics xx

Sweet Angel, congrats on the safe arrival of Liam, hope all is going well for you all x

Lovely news on your scan RB, how wonderful to see baby doing well :)

Sweet_angel~congrats on baby Liam! :)

Beverly~so sorry to hear of your loss! *hugs* and take care!

Rachel~So happy your scan went well!

Cornish~said this in your journal, but congrats again! He is precious!

Hope everyone's babies are doing well!
I've been having a difficult time putting in time and energy into this site lately with everything going on in my own life. My apologies. My husband left for Thailand on Friday and will return this coming friday. Thankfully my son is feeling better (he had RSV and Croup last week). I visited my parents in Chicago this weekend, which was a nice break. Back to work tomorrow (haven't really worked in two weeks for various reasons). My heart is heavy tonight, so please pray for peace of mind, and strength to deal.

35 weeks...baby is making me quite uncomfortable these days. Oh wait...that's nothing new. :) Friday on my way to chicago I had BH every 5-8 minutes, for about 4 hours. They stopped once I got there. I think they were triggered by stress again...opps!

Praying for you Janell!!! :hugs: You *WILL* get through this.. and God is right by your side through it all!!!

Zomo, I am indeed, the GWH was the hosp I was referring to and the midwife I had was so lovely (must buy her a card!)
Dimples, wow you're so busy, try to rest up some as well.

Doing well now lo is nearly a week old, had a touch and go hormonal time but better again, pregnancy hormone crash!

Here's the lo for those that haven't been to my journal. Roller upper number 10 I believe!
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/Cornish81/1e0614cb.jpg

wow 10 Roller Upper babies so far :cloud9: - that's amazing. Congrats everyone and there are more cooking on their way :flower:

Cornish, i thought Amber had a lot of hair but she has nothing on Jago. What a cutie. Glad you're feeling better xx

Cornish I thought you were describing the (Not So) Great Western Hospital! What a small world! I gave them a card too as both delivery and the ward staff were brill. Your little man has so much long hair, sooo cute! Has he got a name yet?

Cornish~he's so cute! Luv it! :)
I'm glad your hormonal low was quick! The stress in my life, as much as I'm trying to relax, won't be going anywhere anytime soon, so I'm a bit nervous for that hormonal drop. I hope I'm not more prone to post-pardom depression. I'm a bit worried about that. I trust God that he will give me the strength to get through that hormonal dip, and all the fun that goes into having a newborn. But to be honest, i can't wait for the distraction and to hold my baby!

Cornish, I don't remember, did you have a lot of heartburn during pregnancy? I could swear AJ was going to have that much hair with all the heartburn I had :)

He does have a gorgeous bundle of hair but no I didn't have heartburn-think that's one of those old wives tales.
Feeding was every 2 hrs last night, and ds got up at half 5!

He does have a gorgeous bundle of hair but no I didn't have heartburn-think that's one of those old wives tales.
Feeding was every 2 hrs last night, and ds got up at half 5!

I had always heard it was an old wives tale too, but it just so happened to be true for my babies. Hairy little things. :) And my heartburn (only during pregnancy) has been TERRIBLE each time.

Congrats Cornish!

I went for a grotlwth scan yesterday girls... my lo is 3 lbs and 6 oz... what a big bruiser she is.... everything is going well for us. ;)
Next appt I only have to see him in clinic.... no ultrasound in 3 weeks... I think this means I have graduated to healthy!!! Haha... even my BP is going well! Yahoo.

The spd is still in high gear but managing with being home.

Cheers girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->