~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

I know Wednesday must feel like forever and a day away from you... I definitely agree with Steph to keep your feet up and rest.. drink plenty of fluids.. and we'll all be praying for you my dear!!!! :hugs: I'm glad it's subsided and that you're not cramping or hurting.. those are ALL optimistic things!!! MASSIVE prayers headed your way!!!!!

babybubba~thinking of you hun! So sorry for this scare! :( I hope you are just "One of those ladies" who bleeds a little during pregnancy, but still have a healthy pregnancy!!!

To the woman w/ bad nausea-(sry can't remember who was asking) but I had all day, every day puking w/ my son...if I ate saltine crackers before I got out of bed in the AM, that helped. I HAD to eat breakfast! Came up later, but felt better for a bit. :) Saltines though....lots of saltines! :)

CRC~hope this is your month! I know you are anxious w/ doing the IUI.

Littlebird~how are you holding out??? Hope you are a bit more at peace w/ things!

For me, I think I am ovulating, or VERY close too! According to the way I'm feeling etc. Not sure if I can entice hubby to have sex w/ me tonight though, b/c he mentioned something about me only being horny to use him for his sperm! haha!!! :) I told him no way!!! :winkwink:

Littlebird~how are you holding out??? Hope you are a bit more at peace w/ things!

For me, I think I am ovulating, or VERY close too! According to the way I'm feeling etc. Not sure if I can entice hubby to have sex w/ me tonight though, b/c he mentioned something about me only being horny to use him for his sperm! haha!!! :) I told him no way!!! :winkwink:

I'm still here, waiting... :) A couple more days of testing. Good luck with the hubby tonight!

BB, so sorry to hear you have had this extra worry but it sounds very good that the blood was light and you had no cramping. Like the ladies have said do lots of resting up today and tmrw will be here before you know it.

Dimples-great news for O, go get your DH!!!
To ladies testing today-good luck.xxx

Well im 10dpiui today and 11dp the trigger shot....
Not really sure what to think right now.
Started getting sore nipples what I have been getting the last 2 months when af is about to arrive, So def. feeling out. :( I was really hoping that this would be our month..
Not sure what to think right now..Im kind of numb. Thought for sure w/ all that super sperm we had a really good chance and the f/s seemed pretty confident.... guess if not this month maybe next. dh agreed to do one more month of clomid and iui but after that we go back to O natural. :)

Af is due on Sat. and I usually start spotting 2 days or so before af.... so should know very soon..
Im def. itching to test, but know if I did I might still see some of the trigger shot lingering around and im not prepared for that....

how is everyone else doing??
Praying for all those ladies in the 2ww. I feel your pain! :)
Someone really needs to get a BFP on this thread and spice things up! :)

I only just found this thread!!

Good luck to everyone
And for tomorrow BB xxx

Well, no BFP for me! The :witch: got me this morning, right on time. Ugh!:dohh: Maybe next month..

FX for you BB that everything is okay tomorrow! Praying for patience for you :hugs:

CRC~ you're still not out! FX for you!:hugs:

Dimples~ go get on him!! :rofl:

Happy Tuesday ladies, hope everyone is well :hugs:

Just wanted to wish BB lots of luck and send a truck full of PMA and sticky :dust:

:hugs:

XxX

thinking of you babybabba....:hugs:

afm....its that time again 2ww - aaaargh!!!! xx

We should start getting some bfp's on here real soon, woody just posted hers on another thread. Pma ladies.xxxx

I hope that's true or we'll need to shut this thread down and start a new *luckier* one!! :rofl:

Oi :rofl: leave this thread alone :haha:

Saying that, everyone gets the good luck around me so it won't be long before it becomes lucky (I hope!)

Sorry the hag has come..I'll :grr: her if you like?

XxX

babybubba~thinking of you hun! So sorry for this scare! :( I hope you are just "One of those ladies" who bleeds a little during pregnancy, but still have a healthy pregnancy!!!

To the woman w/ bad nausea-(sry can't remember who was asking) but I had all day, every day puking w/ my son...if I ate saltine crackers before I got out of bed in the AM, that helped. I HAD to eat breakfast! Came up later, but felt better for a bit. :) Saltines though....lots of saltines! :)

CRC~hope this is your month! I know you are anxious w/ doing the IUI.

I am very anxious! just b/c there were 157 MILLION sperm... how in the world did not one of them catch my lil old egg.??? lol. that makes me a lil nervous. but God has a plan and I cant question it. :)

Well, no BFP for me! The :witch: got me this morning, right on time. Ugh!:dohh: Maybe next month..

FX for you BB that everything is okay tomorrow! Praying for patience for you :hugs:

CRC~ you're still not out! FX for you!:hugs:

Dimples~ go get on him!! :rofl:

Happy Tuesday ladies, hope everyone is well :hugs:

Aw im sorry that she showed up... at least she was on time. cant complain about that! but like you said always next month. I need your pma! :)
I think just b/c of the sore nipples which i get when af is on her way so it scares me a little :(

Hope you're doing ok BB, still thinking about you :hugs:

Mrs J sorry :witch: arrived, she is a mean bitch :hugs:

CRC and LB hoping thhat the iui gave you the edge this month, I mean the sperm certainly had a leg up to the target, they sould have done their job no problem! :haha:

AFM- feel like i've been hit by a truck carrying a full load of sleepdust, my brain is in a fog so forgive me if I make no sense or slack off here a little i've just had a 2 hr nap but still feel zombie like :sleep:

Thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts and well wishes! It means so much!!

So in 12 hrs I'll be getting my scan....don't really know how I feel about it... :/
I only had very very light brown cm today when I wiped, and sometimes nothing.... But when I just went to the loo I have really watery brown / red tinged blood.... Urghhhhhhh!!!! No cramps....which is good I guess....

Why does ttc have to be such a heartbreaking adventure.....I guess it makes it all the more sweet to hold your baby in your arms when they finally make an appearance :)
My DH And I want a baby more than anything....I know we will get that one day...I just wanted it to be this little bean...maybe I'm jumping the gun, I should just wait until tomorrow....
Truth is its too hard right now to have hope that everything will be ok, as if things don't turn out alright the crash back to earth will be even harder....so right now I just need to get through until morning and see what happens...
You read all these stories of women bleeding in early pregnancy and everything is ok....then you read about things not being ok....

Thanks for listening ladies....:hugs:
Xoxo

Ps, mrs j I'm sorry the witch got you honey!!!! Grrrr!!!! Wishing you all the baby dust in the world for this cycle!! Xoxo

Babybaba - I'll be thinking of you today and tomorrow! Everything crossed for you! I know how hard it is to wait too, but think positively! :hugs:

BB we are here for you any time :hugs:

I know what you mean about the bleeding, i've had it twice in five pregnancies, once was fine one miscarriage also. The mc started off a bit of pink tinged cm and progressed to red blood with clots over a 5 day period and ending with passing the baby. I do think everything is ok in there and i'm hoping you see a little beanie clinging tight tomorrow x

BB you are in my thoughts and I hope the night passes quickly so you get to see your bean soon. There are many stories out there of successes with bleeds and the lack of cramping us definitely great.

Mrs.J sorry af got you. I hope she makes a swift exit!xxx

My sister's good friend had quite a few "periods" and her baby is just fine...

You are in my prayers

BB, praying for you that everything is fine with your bean. Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->