~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Also alcohol disrupts your sleep so you don't sleep soundly especially in the last half of the night (this is to do with "withdrawal" effect of alcohol - it has a short half life and thus short effect on the body) so the fact that your sleep is likely to be restless and fragmented (even if you don't remember it being so) will also affect the temperature and increase it slightly.

thanks ladies for your support! I mentioned something to him today and he said that he's thinking more a couple of months because he said that the last year I have either been pregnant or getting over being pregnant, and he feel like the last few months things have finally been "Normal" and he would like to keep it that way for just a little while longer. This month would be the last month that if we got pregnant we couldn't go on our trip in March, so I guess I can wait. Plus, he was trying to be sweet and not an a$$ about it, as I originally was thinking.

He took myself and our son on a boat ride tonight. My little guy loved the boat! And now he's making Chicken Quesidilas so he's alright in my book...tonight anyway. :)

Oh and yes, I agree with little bird alcohol can and will effect your temperature. Typically, it raises your temperature hence why some people get hot and flushed when you drink.

Dimples, I'm so glad that the two of you were able to talk about it a little more! And it sounds like you've had a lovely evening with the family. :thumbup:

thanks ladies...temps were normal today & i had a +opk & ov pains yesterday so i think im still on track for ov today.
hope everybody else is doing ok??? :hugs: xx

Morning ladies

Dimples - really glad you and OH are communicating again. Long may it last and FX'd he''ll be happy to start actively TTC again next month.

DT - dont count yourself out just yet hon. You just never know.

Moonbeam - yey for the O time. Go grab your OH!!

To everyone else hope you are all doing ok wherever in your journey you are.

I need a bit of help and advice. Anyone got any advice or tips on how to help settle nausea down. I had my first toilet hugging yesterday :( but generally just very nauseous all day and all night and unable to eat much at all. I know about ginger but hate it! And have bought some seabands but they dont seem to be doing a right lot. Any other ideas ladies?? I'm not complaining but.....!! Not sure I will make work tomorrow at this rate.

Make sure you're eating little and often, try nibbling on biscuits or toast before you get up, lemonade is good and try rennies when your mouth fills up with saliva :hugs:

Happy :sex: moonbeam :haha:

Jen...I've heard people saying to keep some crackers by the bedside table and eating one or two before getting out of bed. Also, arrow root biscuits are supposed to be good, in the biscuit aisle in a red and yellow packet. Have you got a symptom list for the front page and your EDD plus when you got your postive? When you feel up to it of course :hugs:

Dimples...glad you had the chat. Sometimes it is a bit of a shocker when we are not on the exact same page :hugs:

I will put symptoms on front page when I get on a computer and have time :dohh:

Happy Sunday all :flower:

XxX

Dimples, So glad to hear you and DH had a good chat.

Fizzio, the other gals already said what I know about MS. I am sorry you are sick but YAY for good symptoms.

I still feel symptom free... So odd to be worried about feeling so good. I should be happy. I felt like crap the whole time last time. No MS but just an overall feeling of ache.

Lwood, I have been pretty symptom free as well except for cramping.... It worries me too. I WANT to be throwing up and feeling awful.

Lwood, I have been pretty symptom free as well except for cramping.... It worries me too. I WANT to be throwing up and feeling awful.

I'm not even cramping but I'm not bleeding so lil bean must be ok. My dog sat on my lap again and I'm crying for no reason... Are those symptoms? I'm a week behind you.

Good evening ladies...

Well ive just got back from my friends baby shower and she was saying that she has not had one symptom all the way through pregnancy (apart from an expanding bump). She said shes had no nausea, sickness, pains, aches, constipation etc! Shes ony got 4 weeks to go now so hopefully her experience may reassure some of you pregnant ladies worried about lack of symptoms??!! :hugs:

Can anyone help me??

I got a smiley on my clearblue digi on Weds am, no temp rise yet but i have had a real 'heaviness' and pressure down there since friday pm and today ive got what feels like ovulation pains. Not done OPKs since weds but did one today to see if it was positive and it was neg. Dont really understand whats going on. No temp rise but the 'heaviness' is there and alittlebit sensitive boobs like i normally get post ov!! Can anyone help me????

x x x x

I'm not even cramping but I'm not bleeding so lil bean must be ok. My dog sat on my lap again and I'm crying for no reason... Are those symptoms? I'm a week behind you.

Being emotional IS a symptom as your hormones are all over the place at the moment hun x x x

hi everyone, well i am 13dpo today
had a bit of red. brown blood at 12dpo when i wiped - thought it was early AF but not - i have cramping and feel like AF is coming, since 11dpo but nothing yet.
tested this afternoon on an IC and BFN, tested on a FRER yesterday and BFN.
Very annoying. Am going to wait until later this week and see if the witch shows which i am pretty sure she will.
am away with work for 3 nights so wont have a chance to think / do a test !

hope everyone is good.
Rachel - sorry i don't know the answer to your O questions

xxxx

UK Ladies! I've just signed up to the asda baby club and got a free voucher for a pack of newborn huggies nappies, wipes and a newborn hat which you can exchange in store (well I got two vouchers cos I signed up dh too)...anyone who would like some free tiny nappies please do so soon before the offer runs out! You can visit asda.com and find the baby club that way, if you have any difficulties then please let me know and I will hop on my laptop and post a link! X

Edit : link here for you!

https://babyclub.asda.com/register

Wow wow that's awesome steph! Thanks!! I'm gonna do hubby and I too!! Lol

I've been a bad girl.....
I bought........the fisher price rainforest jumperoo......lol it was a good deal....did price match through mother care for £62.45 (normal price on mcare £99) and because it was more than £20 cheaper I got a £10.00 mother care voucher too! I thought that was a great deal .... But I'm gonna try and wait to get anything else lol....just gonna try and save these next few months lol...

Still the only symptoms I have are sore boobies and maybe a over emotional and definitely hungry all the time! Still have minor aches and dull cramps....which are normal...well I have to keep repeating that mantra to myself! Lol:kiss:

Still haven't called the docs yet but I'll do it this morning....:dohh:

Hope the ladies in the tww are ok...I can't wait to see some double lines!!!!
I'll admit I was having some poas withdrawal and peed on 4 wondof hpt and 1 asda preg test last night:haha: deary me!!

All you pregger ladies hope your holding up ok....I feel like were in another two but it's soooo much longer!!! Lol

Thinking of you all
Xoxo

Well im finally 9dpiui.... only 5 more days to go to test after today is over..... still just feeling moody and tired but it could be from my schedule this weekend and I usually get moody before af shows... so who knows... Im trying to stay postive but im also trying to prepare myself for a BFN..... everything w/ the iui and sperm count and the SIS test all went so well and the f/s seemed to think we had a pretty good chance. and if we dont get a BFP this month next month is the last month of clomid so not sure what I will do after this month.... trying not to think about it..... Good luck too everyone preparing to test!!!
and Lots of baby dust to the ones getting ready to O! :)

Good morning beautiful women!

My weekend was pretty uneventful as far as symptom spotting.
I did have ANOTHER dream where hair grew all over my BBS due to progesterone...

My mom said she had no symptoms with me nor my sister the whole 9 months but she did have very painful deliveries (that resulted in a C-Section). *sigh

This morning someone brought fresh strawberries, pineapple and grapes to work. Yummy right? I can't go near them because of the smell! They smell rotten!

I hope you are all well today. Much love to you.

7dpo is a horrible place to be!!
Feeling all sorts!!! Good luck ladies who are testing.
Hoping pregnant ladies are well. Xxx

Good morning ladies:flower:

Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend. Our weekend was so busy, I'm exhausted. And to top it off I slept horrible last night. Not a good Monday.

Well, I'm 12DPO and BFN all weekend. Had some spotting that started last night, so I'm sure the witch will be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday. She just needs to hurry and come then leave as we are taking my DH's nephews to the waterpark this weekend.

I read some questions on here but don't really have any answers!:shrug:

:hugs: everyone

Sorry about your bfn mrs j, hope af either comes quickly or not at all.x

Sorry about your BFNs, Mrs. J. I'm getting them too. We'll see what happens in the next couple of days, I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->