~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

We should start getting some bfp's on here real soon, woody just posted hers on another thread. Pma ladies.xxxx

We should start getting some bfp's on here real soon, woody just posted hers on another thread. Pma ladies.xxxx

I hope that's true or we'll need to shut this thread down and start a new *luckier* one!! :rofl:

Well...im so glad i followed the ladies on this sites advice!! Weve carried on the BDing and OPKs and today i got another smiley face on a digi and one on a first responce OPK!! :happydance: With the ovulation pain im definately feeling i KNOW this time its happening!!! The only problem is...i feel completely burnt out from all the BDing since Weds!! :rofl: Need to at least get tonight and tomorrow in!!! :dohh:

Sounds like theres alot of ladies nearing to testing...I want to see lots of BFPs soon!!! The May thread was lucky...heres hoping this one will be just as lucky!!

x x x :hugs:

Great news, keep going!!! Know what you mean about feeling like, we started on cd7 and opk wasn't pos until cd23!!!
Yes I'm hoping this thread is lucky too. Was feeling more hopeful earlier, cramps and twinges are coming now so potential af building up-or bean burying??x

Great news, keep going!!! Know what you mean about feeling like, we started on cd7 and opk wasn't pos until cd23!!!
Yes I'm hoping this thread is lucky too. Was feeling more hopeful earlier, cramps and twinges are coming now so potential af building up-or bean burying??x

That sounds like great symptoms!!! FX'd for you x x At least the positive Opk on Weds has meant weve been crazy BDing since Wed!! Hopefully there should be lots of 'swimmers' up there and waiting!! x x

You should have lots resting and waiting, the egg has no hope! When are you testing? I'm thinking maybe on sat but may wait until I'm late!?!

Well ladies I'm devastated..... I had some very very light brown cm this morning. And this evening there is more of it plus a streak of red.....

I think I'm miscarrying..... I feel awful and heartbroken....my hubby found me sobbing in the bathroom just looking at the stain on the TP, he's currently in the computer room googling everything under the sun about bleeding in pregnancy... I feel so bad I've let him down and our baby...

I've called the out of hours doc and they are going to call me back......

Just cant stop crying....

Oh no, Babybaba! I'm sorry that you're going through this! I think you should try to stay positive because everything could still be ok. I'm praying that your little appleseed stays put and the spotting stops. Get some rest, and let us know what the doctor says.

:hugs: littlebird thank you,
I want to believe it too, but I feel like I'm just waiting for the inevitable to happen.....

Just can't believe it..... :(

You should have lots resting and waiting, the egg has no hope! When are you testing? I'm thinking maybe on sat but may wait until I'm late!?!

Hopefully theyll ambush the egg!! Ha!! I can picture it now!! :rofl: x x

Will be testing probably 2nd/3rd July now so im officially a July tester!! x x

Well ladies I'm devastated..... I had some very very light brown cm this morning. And this evening there is more of it plus a streak of red.....

I think I'm miscarrying..... I feel awful and heartbroken....my hubby found me sobbing in the bathroom just looking at the stain on the TP, he's currently in the computer room googling everything under the sun about bleeding in pregnancy... I feel so bad I've let him down and our baby...

Oh hun...im so sorry to read this!!
Remember lots of women have early bleeds in pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies...

FX'd that youre one of them!!! :hugs::hugs: x x x

Oh babybaba! I'm so sorry:hugs: LB is right though, it still could be nothing and your little bean could be just fine! Lots of prayers coming your way!!

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Some women even have periods while pregnant! Keep the faith, hun.:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know it's easier to assume the worst my dear.. but PLEASE don't. I know MULTIPLE success stories of people who spotted red and are JUST FINE! :hugs: It could be a variety of things... and more frequently than you might think.. things are fine! Can I ask~ are you taking baby aspirin?? I'm only asking bc I had an issue with placenta separation at the beginning of my pregnancy and I had a small pool of blood in my uterus.. none ever came out- but it had the potential to.. and my OB said the baby aspirin could be causing it or at least making it worse.. figured I'd ask if you were taking that.. and if you are- I'd SERIOUSLY consider stopping especially if you ARE having spotting. All in all though.. please don't give up hope quite yet hun! :hugs:

BB I had a serious period like bleed at 4 weeks ish with henry and he was perfectly fine.

A little bit of blood can be quite normal, are you having any cramps or clots they are more concerning. Put your feet up, stay hydrated and if you are concerned go to a&e who can refer you for a scan at your local epu.

I have everything crossed for you and you are in my prayers.

Thanks ladies.... I'm not doing very well at keeping positive but I do appreciate your thoughts and prayers! Xo

Doc just called he's going to ring another department ( I think to see about getting a scan?) and then he'll call me back again....

You know just when I was beginning to believe everything would be ok, ( I went to doctors today to confirm pregnancy, and they've sent the letter off for booking appointment etc) and then this happens....

It's gonna be a long night..... :( sorry for being such a downer on the thread....

( I wrote this in iPad just before doc called me back and asked me to come in, but hadn't pressed send)

I have a feeling everything will be fine, its just a tiny bleed at this point and it is quite normal to have some bleeding in early pregnancy and everything will be ok.

Keep us posted huni, i'll be thinking of you xxx

Babybaba you are in all our hearts and prayers. Please keep us posted

I'm back from seeing the out of hours doc....

Thank you so much for all the reassuring posts lovely ladies!!

Holly I'm not on baby aspirin, almost wish i was at least then we'd have an idea of what's possibly causing it! :hugs:

Well I went to see the out of hours doc, just before we left the house I of course poas....bfp! When I got there the male doc wanted to test my urine again....( note both times I peed - once at home before leaving and at the docs there was no spotting when I wiped) he tested and bfp still, I think he was just doing it routinely...as it doesn't really mean anything...
So he was really nice and I was in floods of tears...and something else strange was that he was the same out of hours doc that id seen with the twin miscarriage three years ago...brought it all back....
So he tested urine as well with a stick that detects If there has been blood in the urine...even tho we couldn't see any and when I wiped there was nothing there, but he said it would detect even the smallest amount of blood....but that it just confirm what I've said...and because of all this he has got me booked in to the early pregnancy clinic for 8.30am on wednesday morning.....so the plan is to try and sleep tonight and rest rest rest tomorrow then up to the epc on Wednesday morning,,,

Praying I'm just one Of those people who bleed in early pregnancy...hubby has been great.....I know we'll get through this no matter what happens...but I just feel so numb and anxious and down....

Steph, its only been the watery red,brown streak once when I've wiped, before that it was very very light brown cm, and now it appears to be nothing....no clots before either....or cramps....just that one time....I guess I'll know better on wednesday...its just so terrifying....I'm praying that this LO will turn out just like wee Henry! :hugs:

Mrs j thanks honey!!! I know maybe if I wasn't such a poasa I coulda been on one of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" shows...maybe I'll have a "period" through out the pregnancy,...who knows...:hugs:

Rachel thank you Hun I'm hoping I'm one of those ladies too!!! :hugs:

Xoxoxo

Thanks lwood, that means so much Hun thank you!! :flower:

Steph thanks again for your extremely powerful PMA!! Here's hoping and praying everything will turn out fine!! :)

Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->