~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

babba~ hope your scan goes well tomorrow! It's hard to be excited/hopeful about something when things aren't going the way they should be. I remember feeling that way when I saw my baby's HB...I was 8 weeks, baby was only measuring 6 weeks. He had a strong HB, but I was not excited. My baby was too small to make any sense. I did loose him, but my point being is I completely understand what you are going through right now, but I hope tomorrow you will find peace of mind!

J~ Sorry AF got you :( Next month!!!

I managed to do the deed last night... :haha:

So, question: have any of you ladies experienced sore boobs during ovulation? My boobs are so sore today! Also under my arms, near my pits. I'm also bloated, and my abdomen feels heavy...probably b/c of the O'ing and I'm constipated (sry TMI).

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Lwood, Super nauseous today. Got to see and hear the heartbeat today for the first time. :cloud9: thank you for asking. How about you??

BB~ Fingers crossed, legs crossed (the witch is in town so its all good!), toes crossed for you!!!! I'm feeling good about your little bean, I'm sure all is well. I'll say a little prayer for you tonight :hugs:

Thanks ladies~ I'm bummed about the stupid :witch: but I know there is always next month, its just so far away! I'm so jealous of my sister and her 23day cycles! Mine are 37! :growlmad: I told DH today, "just so you know, I'm not pregnant", and he said, "oh, did you think you may be??" WTF? really, is he serious? I'm like its Sex Ed 101 honey, we DTD when I ovulated, silly twit! :rofl: Ugh, men!!

Oh :witch: you make me so crabby!

Good luck to all the ladies still in the 2WW!! Don't let my bitchiness get in your way of PMA!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

To all the pregnant ladies~ good luck, lots of love and hugs and sticky baby dust to you all!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh Heather, I'm just so darn happy for you!!!! :friends: :hugs:

Hahaha. Mrs. J, I had to laugh out loud at your mini rant at the DH. Yes, they can be clueless.

BB im praying for you today...
HJO so pleased things are going well :flower:
DIMPLES i had sore BBs during ov & constipation...which i rarely suffer from!!!! it worried me as i was stressing that i was going to push all the:spermy: out...(tmi) thankfully things are ok again now!!
well its 5dpo & no real symptoms as yet
:dust::dust: xx

BB...thinking positive thoughts for your scan today, remember we are all there with you and hoping :hugs:

Dimples...good to see you around again

Good to hear that the preggo ladies are having symptoms now, told you I would remind you :haha:

AFM, all good in ignorance world :wohoo: :haha:

XxX

BB- stil thiinking about you today and hope youur scan shows everything is a ok :hugs:

Dimples- my boobs got sore at ovulation too but I wasn't constipated, I went the other way :haha:

Afm- just got up and still feel tired, what gives man this baby wants every scrap of my energy lately....zombie steph reigns...zzzzzz

BB thinking and praying for you today and your lil bean! :)

Well I am 11dpiui today and 12 dp the trigger shot.... Omg! im itching to test so bad... its like I just want to know... as I feel af is on her way w/ my sore boobs that I have been getting the last 2 months :(
Im trying to prepare myself for the BFN :(
This is so hard. Im very moody/emotional the last few days but def. could just be the witch tricking me.... im scared if I test today it might still be trigger shot in my system... Im going to try and wait to test tom. If I can stay sane til then .......

Hey everyone!!!
Thank you so much again for all your thoughts and prayers!!!

Sorry I haven't checked in sooner, but after a restless sleep last night after the scan all I wanted to do was sleep!

So we arrived at about 8am, and were seen promptly at 8.30am...
The doctor didn't seem phased at all by the spotting....she did an internal exam and saw the gestational sack and yolk sac, and said that for this stage in the pregnancy everything looks great....and has asked me to come back in 10 days and we should see the heart beat, luckily for me 10 days brings us to Saturday so I get to come in in 9 days which will be Friday morning at 8.30am.....
During the scan she found a cyst of about 2cm on one of my ovaries, and also noted that the lining of my womb was nice and thick, and that spotting can be perfectly normal...it still doesn't take away the fear of seeing something on the TP!! Lol

Soo it's not all over yet, just got to get through the next 9 days and we will know a lot better then, so until then or something happens to make me feel otherwise I'm going to try and stay positive and enjoy my pregnancy for what It is now :)

I'm so glad I could share the whole experience with you guys, thank you for listening and sharing and being so supportive!!
Much love and baby dust and hugs to everyone
Xoxo

Glad it went well Babybaba! :hugs: I know waiting another 9 days is the hard part but the next appt. you should see the heartbeat and all!

BB I knew everything would be ok and i'm sure in 9 days there will be a little bean waving at you, well done hun :hugs:

Thanks guys!!
It was quite an emotional day , they think I'm a bit off with my dates as i really have no idea when I ovulated, but the doc seemed to think everything looked good and to try not to worry about the spotting...hopefully il be a success story for spotting in early pregnancy...

OH forgot to mention...it's not twins....lol...just one sac and yolk, think hubby's a bit relieved about that one...hehe...

Just gonna take it easy and no more stressing!!! ;) lol

Xoxo

Babybaba, I'm so glad everything looked good at the scan! Get some rest!

Babybaba, FABULOUS! Thank you for the good news this morning! I'll continue to pray of you.

Moonbeam, love the new avatar photo!!

Sthorp, what does the little 3+ mean on your pregger test? (Avatar photo)

Mrs. HJO, I feel like poo today! I feel nauseous and I can't tell if it is from hunger or MS. I mean I just ate! So I feel a bit week and have tingly fingers and arm on the left side. Otherwise I feel alright. I have also been having nightmares and hope I am not stressing baby out since I have no control over that...

I hope everyone else is well and happy!

BB...fab news hun and keep the PMA untill your next scan :thumbup:

LWood... 3+ is how many weeks pregnant she is from conception so from LMP date she is 5+ weeks pregnant :flower:

XxX

Moonbeam...love the avatar :rofl:

ZoMo...not seen you about over the last few days, hope everything is ok? :hugs:

I have put the symptoms on the front page..have I missed anyone? :wacko:

WoodyA...we need your symptoms and EDD hun

DT...hope you are ok and AF is not being too nasty :hugs:

Cornish...soooo hoping

LB and CRC...any updates?

Love to all :flower:

XxX

BB, excellent news!!! :happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Too bad it's not twins:dohh: Hey, it could split! :rofl:

Moonbeam, cute picture!!

Well, it seems the morning sickness is starting to kick in for the pregnant ladies :thumbup: I'm so happy you all feel like poop~ :rofl:

Any more updates? I think a few ladies have been missing from here for a few days, hope everything is okay!

:hugs: to all

Hi ladies

Sorry I've not been about - soooooo nauseaous :sick: I haven't felt up to coming on here. But I'm off this week so I can sleep all I want - I'm with you on that front Steph!

BB - so glad you got the reassurance you so badly needed at your scan. Fingers crossed for next week that things continue well.

Good luck those approaching POAS time - fingers crossed the sperm found the egg for you all :thumbup:

And for those who the :witch: got, big hugs to you all.

Never - am I allowed on the front page?? EDD is 6th Feb but cant give any sypmtoms DPO as that was when I was away in London when my brother had his heart surgery and my mind was elsewhere!

To the other pregnant girls, I hope you all ok and cooking away.
Heather - glad to hear your scan yesterday went well :) and Holly - how are you?

Love and :hugs: to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->