~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Ok, all of these BFP announcements are making me jealous!!:haha:

Anyone know where to find info on this soy stuff? I'm really in the mood for a BFP this cycle!! :baby:

PMA PMA PMA!! :loopy::loopy:

I think Soy is GREAT to try.. do you O normally and have a fairly regular cycle?? If so.. I'd give Soy a "test run" .. just be aware it can sometimes mess with your cycles and cause a late ovulation and late cycle if you DO O normally.. BUT it works sorta like clomid- can help you produce more, better eggs... I bought soy but never ended up trying it bc I went on fertility meds...

this is the kind I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Valle...Q9HA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1308775380&sr=8-2

How it works is that you need 100mg of soy to equal 50 mg of Clomid.. you can take it a variety of ways.. like take a steady dose of like 160mg for 5 days or do like a tiered dose where you take it 120,120,160,160,200 ... something like that. You can take it on cd2-6, 3-7, or 5-9 typically.. the earlier you take it- the more likely you are to increase the # of eggs whereas if you take it 5-9, its more likely to just produce better quality on ONE egg...

I WAS going to do 160mg each day for cd3-7 had I gotten the chance.. people take it different ways. you have some options...

I come on today and read such positive news! Brings a smile to my face!
Congrats Cornish on your BFP!!!
And ladies who are preggos...I agree w/ steph, glad you are feeling like poop! :) It's so reassuring really to be hugging that toilet...But at the same time, hope it all goes away quickly and you have energy again real soon!
Thanks to the ladies who responded about my sore boobs. They feel better today...it's been an annoying couple of days. My abdomen just aches!
BB~I'm so glad your scan went well!

I have a softball game tonight...hoping that takes the ache away.

Mrs J, you can search on here for soy as loads of ladies have chatted about it. Think I followed a few threads and googled it. You need soy isoflavones.xxx

Holly...you are always so well informed!!!

lol- I sorta wish I was more ignorant :haha:

Gosh, I'd LOVE to go play a game of softball.. I've been SUCH a bum these days!!! Hope you have a good time!

Mrs. J ~ here are some other threads that I found useful:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...re-have-bought-right-things-do-take-them.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

Ok, all of these BFP announcements are making me jealous!!:haha:

Anyone know where to find info on this soy stuff? I'm really in the mood for a BFP this cycle!! :baby:

PMA PMA PMA!! :loopy::loopy:

I think Soy is GREAT to try.. do you O normally and have a fairly regular cycle?? If so.. I'd give Soy a "test run" .. just be aware it can sometimes mess with your cycles and cause a late ovulation and late cycle if you DO O normally.. BUT it works sorta like clomid- can help you produce more, better eggs... I bought soy but never ended up trying it bc I went on fertility meds...

this is the kind I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Valle...Q9HA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1308775380&sr=8-2

How it works is that you need 100mg of soy to equal 50 mg of Clomid.. you can take it a variety of ways.. like take a steady dose of like 160mg for 5 days or do like a tiered dose where you take it 120,120,160,160,200 ... something like that. You can take it on cd2-6, 3-7, or 5-9 typically.. the earlier you take it- the more likely you are to increase the # of eggs whereas if you take it 5-9, its more likely to just produce better quality on ONE egg...

I WAS going to do 160mg each day for cd3-7 had I gotten the chance.. people take it different ways. you have some options...

Why thank you Holly!!:flower: You are very well informed!

The last two months, my cycles have been 37 days, I O'd on the same day (CD 24) and got AF exactly 14 days later. But before that, I was all over the map, especially with the MC. I was on the pill before that so I think my cycles are finally getting regular. You think I'd be okay to try it? Guess I'd have to figure out when to take it with such long cycles.

Only thing I'd worry about it pumping out too many eggs! I already have a high chance of twins again:wacko: BUT, I know I'd be happy either way! My hubby would for sure!

I think it sounds like you're already a little on the longer end of cycles so in that case- it might actually HELP bump it up to a more normal one.. it's crazy but it can either shorten or lengthen your cycle.. it's one of those things you have to just give a whirl honestly. It can't hurt to try for a month or 2 and if you don't like your response.. you can always discontinue taking it. I've read quite a few good things on it though honestly.

I wouldn't worry too much about conceiving multiples.. the odds of BOTH getting fertilized is minimal- less than 10% honestly... to me- I'd totally take a 10% risk if it ups my odds @ all of getting a bfp! :thumbup: And I'm a firm believer- what's meant to happen- WILL! :)

It can't hurt to try though.. I have 2 other close friends on here that took Soy and got preggo!

I want to take it just to up my chances of multiples! :)

Ah...FINALLY my abdomen ache has ceased...

Cornish, I've been sick all day, so I haven't been on here, but I just read that you got your BFP! I knew it!!!! I knew it was your month!!! Congrats on your news! :yipee:

aaaargh ive had a temp drop this morning & im trying not to read anything into it!!!!! xx

Cornish!!!!!!! Congratulations honey!! So so happy for you!!!! I knew this would be your month what with you and oh being sex machines!!! Hehehe
yayyyy go Cornish!!! Woop woop!!!

Now just need to get everybody else on board too!!! I'd be so tempted to try soy!! Especially if it upped the chance of multiples too muhaha!! Maybe for the next time!! ;)

such brilliant news on the thread!!! Delighted for you again Cornish!!! Praying for a h and h 9 months!

Xoxo

Well today is 12dpiui today and to no surprise a BFN....
Guess Its time to start thinking about next months plan of action :(

Hey everyone,
well I feel so down, I don't feel pregnant at all, I'm still spotting very lightly brown most times I wipe, I feel like I'm just waiting now to miscarriage, it's a horrible feeling, and if this is what it is I just want it to be over...
I rang my mum to tell her what's been happening as up until now Ive been holding out hope that everything will be ok, but I feel like the gods are against me now, no preg symptoms and still spotting doesn't bode well...I'm glad I told her,
isn't I funny I thought by telling my parents so early that everything would be ok..... Lesson learned...on the same front i'm glad I told them as I know they'll be there for me no matter what happens....

It's been one of those mornings, just can't stop the tears, I'm meant to be back at work tomorrow for 3 days (I do shift work working long days, but I just don't think I can face it) my manager knows I'm pregnant and texted me this morning wishing me luck at the docs as the original plan was to go to doc today, but ended up going on Monday, so I texted him back letting him know what was happening so I think he Knows I won't be up to comming in tomorrow...

Sigh...
Tough emotional times....
I keep watching 19 and counting wishing that could be me! Hehe, well Maybe not 19....but close ;)

Just wanted to say how I'm feeling....
Xo

Cornish...:wohoo: congrats on your BFP hun

Moonbeam...:ignore: :haha:

CRC...sorry you got a bfn hun :hugs:

BB...:hugs: and have faith. The doctors said everything looked fine and look at the others who were 5 weeks and had no symptoms and they regret saying it now :haha:

Don't go to work unless it will be a good distraction for you. We are here to support you :friends:

Everyone else :hi:
Xxx

Hey everyone,
well I feel so down, I don't feel pregnant at all, I'm still spotting very lightly brown most times I wipe, I feel like I'm just waiting now to miscarriage, it's a horrible feeling, and if this is what it is I just want it to be over...
I rang my mum to tell her what's been happening as up until now Ive been holding out hope that everything will be ok, but I feel like the gods are against me now, no preg symptoms and still spotting doesn't bode well...I'm glad I told her,
isn't I funny I thought by telling my parents so early that everything would be ok..... Lesson learned...on the same front i'm glad I told them as I know they'll be there for me no matter what happens....

It's been one of those mornings, just can't stop the tears, I'm meant to be back at work tomorrow for 3 days (I do shift work working long days, but I just don't think I can face it) my manager knows I'm pregnant and texted me this morning wishing me luck at the docs as the original plan was to go to doc today, but ended up going on Monday, so I texted him back letting him know what was happening so I think he Knows I won't be up to comming in tomorrow...

Sigh...
Tough emotional times....
I keep watching 19 and counting wishing that could be me! Hehe, well Maybe not 19....but close ;)

Just wanted to say how I'm feeling....
Xo

I know it's almost easier to assume the worst to protect yourself hun.. but I promise it doesn't 100% mean you are going to MC. One of my REALLY good friends on here got preggo right after I did in January.. she was bleeding LEFT AND RIGHT for the first few MONTHS.. her little baby kept scaring the CRAP out of her!!!!! I think it was for FOUR months that kept having brown and red spotting and bleeding and she was SURE she was going to lose the baby- and now she's almost 6 months preggo and the baby is PERFECTLY fine. Don't lose hope hun.. hold on to it!!! :flower:

Babybaba, I am still praying for you love. Peace for you, peace for baby, healthy & stong baby...

Mrs. HJO, MS is bittersweet isn't it? We worry over having no symptoms then BAM! there they are. My BBS hurt so bad last night I wanted to cry but I am not complaining! Nope!!
My first scan is wed the 29th and I am trying not to work myself into a panic...

Babybaba, I'm sorry you are having a tough emotional time... Being pregnant again after a loss is one of the toughest things ever because you are just waiting for your world to come crashing down around you again. Hang in there, have faith that everything will be okay this time, and yeah, I complained about no symptoms, but at 5w6d, it was just starting to kick in, and by 6w, I am miserable. I prayed to be miserable. Silly me!

LWood, sorry your boobs hurt so bad. I can't really say mine are bugging me too much, but they are just BIG. I need to go out and buy a new strapless today for this wedding I'm in on Saturday. :dohh: Wed. the 29th will be here before you know it! And it will be great!

Just stopped by to wish Woody big Congrats on your BFP!! Brilliant news. I saw your ticker on one of your entries on another thread.

Congrats to Cornish too - have posted in your journal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->