~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Just had first bloods taken! More on Monday along with scan so hopefully will know how bean is by this time next week, can anyone time travel forwards!?!

Lwood...take it easy. Rest and get plenty of fluids, please stay positive :hugs:

Cornish..can't wait to hear numbers and stuff Monday

MB...glad temps have risen back up :thumbup:

Have eaten too much snack and feel sick :haha: supposed to be going to the pub for lunch too :dohh: ah well

XxX

CRC - sorry to hear AF is on her way :hugs:

LWood - hope everything is okay! put your feet up and relax a bit. Try to stay positive! :hugs:

Moonbeam - glad your temp rose! FXed for you!

Cornish - CONGRATS! I've been away for a bit and this is such awesome news! So happy for you!

AFM - still waiting for that + OPK. I thought I had it 2 days ago since it was darker, but it went right back to faint yesterday. Oh well. I just hope DH is ready for the all the BDing.

Good morning ladies.

There was just a tiny amount but you know, that first swipe of blood after MC hits you like a truck. I had a bit of a panic attack but said some prayers and I feel better. I haven't bled since. *knocks wood*

I may have over done it last night. I was sitting for a newborn and a two year old, or maybe my body is just tired of me shoving progesterone up it twice a day every day, or maybe it was just that spotting that happens to some women... I don't know.

Of course I am going to be paranoid all day when I go to the bathroom and I cancelled my plans tonight so I can lie down. My first scan is wed...

Thank you for your concern. It means the world to me.

Cornish, keep us posted!

To Lwood and BB. I had spotting and cramping at around 7 weeks. I was absolutely terrified and went to the EPU. I had a scan and all was well and little baby blob was moving around and its little heart was beating just fine.
I just want to reassure you that however frightening it is (and I REALLY know how that feels) it almost certainly will be just fine. If you're worried contact your EPU and get a scan done to ease your mind.
This is the rockiest road I've ever travelled and I've spent a great deal of it terrified of losing my baby but I've just heard it's heartbeat on the doppler so all seems to be well still.

Huge :hugs: and loads if PMA to you! xx

LWood, Please try to stay down today if you can with your feet up. I'm sure the spotting is probably nothing, but still take it easy!

Cornish, can't wait to hear your blood results.

Moonbeam, where you at? What did you temp do this morning??? Oh NEVERMIND! Just saw it went back above the coverline!!!! Can you say awesome!?! AWESOME! :bunny: Implantation dip, honey!

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing ok, I am reading everything but feeling pretty exhausted at the minute so not going to respond to everyone until I get on my laptop, its so hard using my phone :hugs: to you all and hang in there xxx

Glad you are doing ok lwood and you have a scan soon. Brilliant news Han on hearing hb, was that at home?
I feel sick but am determined to eat the pizza Ive just lovingly made, it's a mixture of really dizzy, sleepy and sick-not a great combo for me. Will def post numbers, won't get them until mon/tues, so prob have news from scan first!x

Yeah it was at home. I borrowed a doppler from some friends and found it in about 5-10 minutes. I've just got Paul and Laila to listen too. Laila thinks it's an actual train!!

Yeah it was at home. I borrowed a doppler from some friends and found it in about 5-10 minutes. I've just got Paul and Laila to listen too. Laila thinks it's an actual train!!

After my scan Wed and everything is okay, my Mom is going to buy us a doppler. She said if it will make me less crazy, it's worth the money. :haha:

Next cycle, I'm going for twins! I'll read up on the Holly-dictionary and then thank her later! :) Hehe. Soy it is.

Ugh... spotting again...

Babybaba, you out there? How are you??

Next cycle, I'm going for twins! I'll read up on the Holly-dictionary and then thank her later! :) Hehe. Soy it is.

:rofl: I'll babysit for ya :winkwink: I need a good excuse to move out of Jax.. and Michigan sounds quite nice! :thumbup:

Ugh... spotting again...

Babybaba, you out there? How are you??

awww I'm sorry.. I know that has to be sooo scary.. have you thought about going to the ER just to get checked out? Find out your HCG levels???? It might be worth the peace of mind hun.. I'm sorry you're going through this :hugs: think positive!!!

Morning- why can't I sleep!so tired but it's not happening, ds and oh are both snoring next to me and my cat us purring away on my belly, all I can do is lie here!
Tweak, lovely to see you, hope O hurries up for you to get you in the crazy tww.
Dimples, soy is a great idea, go twins and team soy!
Lwood, I hope the spotting has stopped. I agree to go and get it checked out for peace of mind though.
Xxx

Ok, I thought as I was awake and remaining positive I'd post my symptoms for those heading towards the tww.
I took soy this month, 160mg from cd2-6, took cough mixture 3x daily from cd10-23 (positive opk), I used opks from cd10 until positive. I took a pre natal, a folic acid, vit b complex and a babyaspirin daily.
I O on cd23, had a positive opk on cd22. Lots of ewcm, cramping, nauseous and horrid headache during O time.
We dtd- Cd7,9,12,13,14,16,17,18,20,21,22 and 23- then I slept!
Cd24-1dpo-heavy, sore BB, angry!
2dpo- gassy! Bad back ache.
3dpo- bad back ache, slight cramps.
4dpo-nothing really.
5dpo-spotting in am, very light pink mixed with cm. Cramps on and off all day, quite painful.
6dpo- massive spots on chin! Light cramps.
7dpo- hot, light cramps and nausea, urine sample showed hcg of 7.
8dpo-hot and dizzy, itchy skin on arms.
9dpo- faint BFP but def there! Stuffy nose, cold symptoms, angry, sore BB are back, bloated.
10dpo- bloated, light nausea, light cramps.
11dpo- BFP-darker line! Cramps and pulling feeling in uterus.
12dpo-today!
EDD 5th March 2012.
Please stick little bean.xxx

my god cornish!!!! no wonder you caught that eggy with all that bd'ing!!! phew.....
Lwood - thinkin of ya honey xxx
AFM my temp is staying elevated,sore boobies & im starting to feel quite sicky....hmmmmm??? xx

Haha, thanks moonbeam, I couldn't do it again but def worth it!
Symptoms are looking great.xx

LWood I hope the spotting is just normal implantation and nothing to worry about. :hugs:

Dimples I would give the soy a go too, I had a dream my scan showed twins last nnight it was very real!

Cornish : fab symptoms I told ya! I was convinced it was your month when you flipped from the spotting- hormones! :haha:

Moonbeam : looking good, when are you going to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->