• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Well I finally got a positive OPK!! Very positive, on two tests. I think if it doesn't work out this month, I'm done with the OPK's. Too stressfull!

Guess I know what we are doing tonight! :sex:

Good luck!!! :dust:

Hello lovely ladies!!!

Hurray for having somewhere to post and chat and be ridiculous again!!

I haven't read through the thread yet - I shall do shortly but just wanted to drop by and say :wave:

I hope everyone is good today?

I am officially a nauseasaurus. The wristbands are helping a little I think but ultimately I feel :sick::sick::sick:

Anyway, it's all good, just need to take it easy and drink a lot according to the midwife.

Oh and for those who don't know - it's NOT triplets!!! :rofl:

Well I finally got a positive OPK!! Very positive, on two tests. I think if it doesn't work out this month, I'm done with the OPK's. Too stressfull!

Yay for ovulation! Good luck catching that egg and making her stick! :happydance:

Right well I just read back through the thread to ctach up with you all but I did it backwards (which in hindsight was a bit dumb) so now I am just as confused as ever!!!

I shall try and keep up with you all from now on and not be a dunce anymore (perhaps it's the hormones)!!

Ooo, goodness, I've just realised the time. I should probably go and wake my lovely girl as she won't go to bed if I let her sleep much longer now... I'll be back this evening.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news Mrs J, get to bed!!!
Glad you found the new thread Hannah, and glad that Blueberry is still making you sick (in a lovely, blueberry is growing well kind of way!)
How is everyone else? Anyone in the TWW?

I hope you are able to catch the egg this cycle! Good luck!

Great news Mrs J, get to bed!!!
Glad you found the new thread Hannah, and glad that Blueberry is still making you sick (in a lovely, blueberry is growing well kind of way!)
How is everyone else? Anyone in the TWW?

I may be in the 2WW starting tomorrow. Looks like we have an IUI scheduled at the last minute.

I may be in the 2WW starting tomorrow. Looks like we have an IUI scheduled at the last minute.

Yay!! That's wonderful news! So exciting. I hope it all goes well and you are feeling positive about it? Just keep thinking how much it will increase your chances!!

:hugs: and a truck load of :dust::dust:

Brilliant news LB, tww here we come. Welcome crazy symptom spotting from a few of us!!!

Ooooo I LOVE symptom spotting - I shall join in!

I'm keeping it all crossed for you ladies to be getting your BFP's in 2 weeks. It's really very exciting!

Nervous!!!
Don't want any more bfn so peeing on no more sticks!!!!

Bless you cornish after your marathon bdathon I think you do deserve to get your bfp this cycle. My big first sign was cramping at 6dpo, I threw up my breakfast at 7dpo and got my first hint of a line at 8dpo the rest you know.

Wishing all you ladies the best of luck

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks ladies! oooh I'm so excited!! 2WW here I come! My cycles are so long that getting here feels like forever! Glad I'll be in the 2WW with many of you girls! :hugs: Now we can symptom spot and stress together :haha:

I just have a good feeling tabout his month. I'll also find out my raise in a few days and I just got my reviews yesterday and they were excellent! :blush:

:loopy::bunny:

Yay!! That's wonderful news! So exciting. I hope it all goes well and you are feeling positive about it? Just keep thinking how much it will increase your chances!!

:hugs: and a truck load of :dust::dust:

Thanks, I'm excited and scared. Definitely mixed feelings. I had some difficulties getting DH to go along with this, so it's not all rainbows and puppy dogs. And I'm kinda shocked that it has come to this. I want a baby more than ever, so I'm going to do it, but I'm mad at my body right now! :cry:

Sorry you're having a rough time, little bird :hugs:

Once you get your forever baby, I know you DH will have no regrets about you convincing him to go for it this round! :flower:

Hello ladies. Hope you are all alright. Forgive me but I need to have a little rant. I saw my GP who requested an early scan (7-8 weeks) for me but have had appt through for a 12 weeks scan. So I rang the dept who said they don't do early scans. I explained that the nurses on EPU at the time of MC said I could ask for one and GP had agreed to it too but apparently they have changed their policy since March. Spoke to EPU and they confirmed it and said the only way I can be seen earlier is to go privately. GRRRRRRRR! I'm so upset at the mo and just dont need the hassle. The NHS winds me up so much and I work for them too. I work for the same Trust that would do my scan and they are on a massive cost reduction programme so I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised. So we are looking at £80 for a private scan. I dont feel I can wait til 12 weeks. Sorry for the outpouring ladies x

Fizzo~ that stinks :( I can understand reducing costs.. but I think there are circumstances that warrant it. I don't get why u/s cost so much- it's just a machine that you use over and over again. :shrug: I know it costs $ to maintain the machine and keep it working- but does it really cost THAT much to take a quick peak inside?!?!? So, are you going to have a private scan?? I think I probably would... I couldn't wait 12 weeks! Hope other than that~ that you are doing well! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"