~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Fizzio~ good luck hun.. but I KNOW it will go great and make sure you get a pic of your lil bub to share!!!! :hugs:

Mrs. J~ goodness... I agree.. best get to that baby making! School is SOOO draining.. is he working full time too, I assume?? I work full time and have been pursuing a nursing degree on the side.. I'm only going part-time.. or sometimes just one class a semester and it is ROUGH!! I give ANYONE credit for attempting to go back!

Yes~ He is still working full time, at least for the next 2-3 years (it will take 5). He is going for Petroluem Engineering, so it surely isn't easy!! Lots of Calculus and Science, YUCKY!! He is only taking 6 hrs a semester for now. Almost impossible to do any more than that with a full time job. He already has a degree in Business, so he thought MAYBE he would already have a bunch of the basic classes but no! :dohh: I guess where there is a will, there is a way! :thumbup:

Woohoo! You are OUT of the first tri!! :happydance::happydance:

well that's awesome that he is willing to work hard for what he wants.. that says a lot and I know I appreciate men who are like that instead of the alternative! 6 hours is definitely a challenge.. but manageable. The sex will be a good stress reliever for him :winkwink:

Hi Ladies!
I had a busy day yesterday, so wasn't on here. I am pretty sure I have ovulated in the last couple of days. I'm on CD14, had EWCM on CD 12 and CD 13. My ovulation pains weren't so intense this time. I wonder if the soy helped? Not a lot of Bding lately w/ my neck, but I managed CD 11 and CD 13. So, time will tell! I'm going on vacation on Friday till tuesday so that will help with the TWW!
Thanks for posting those pics of Wentworth...he's so HOT! I LOVED Prison Break...my OH watched it with me as well. It was a good show for both of us.

So, I'm watching the "baby story" right now and this woman on the show has her OH, and a handful of other people in the delivery room with her. The story before this, it looked like her dad was in the room video taping!!! My OH was the only other person in the room during our delivery...what about you ladies? Are you inviting the whole family? or just OH, your mom???

Dimples~ I hope your neck is feeling better hun! That really stinks and it must be so frustrating bc I'm sure it affects almost everything you need to do! Hope you caught the eggy!!! :dust:

And YES for Prison Break men! Rawr!!! :haha:

I'm with you on NOT having people in the delivery room.. I've seen a Baby Story too and some women just like aunts and uncles and cousins and whatnot in there with them.. not me! My MIL wants to be in there this time.. but quite frankly.. that's not happening. I delivered Eric super early in the AM.. like 5am.. and no one but his dad was there bc they were all home sleeping.. and I want it the same this time around. It's fine if his mom or my mom wants to wait OUTSIDE.. I honestly don't even want Brock looking down at my hoooo-haaaa when the baby comes out!! :rofl: I want him up by my face til the baby pops out!!! I'm conservative/shy I guess!!!

Dimples, I have been watching a bit of One Born Every Minute on tv over here. But, its freaking me out!!! Even reading the pregnancy books started freaking me out without even getting to the birth bits!! I told my OH he is staying by my head if / when we get to that point. There is NOBODY else going to be in there unless they medically have to be there!

Jen, good luck for tmrw, looking forward to seeing the pics. Will you try to see gender?

Dimples, sorry to hear your neck is still being a pain!

Ladies, those pics are yummy!!! Prison break is just great! Have no idea of the story lines, but the blokes are great to watch!

Afm-2 days left of school then at last a holiday! Ready to kill I'm so tired!symptoms are strong this week which is great. Regarding deliveries you're only allowed 2 people in so it would be a no go for extended families! My aunt was with me during birth if ds. I think it's an amazing experience and wouldn't mind sharing it. I watched my mum give birth to my little brother and it wasn't weird. I think I was surprised how non weird it was!
Love to all.xxx

Fizzio, I am nervous for my scan as well. Mine is next Thursday about the same time my last babies heart stopped (9.5 weeks). I am praying all is well with you and baby. I can't wait for photos!

Zomo, I quit watching One Born Every minute. it stresses me out. I think my mom and sis will want to be in the delivery room but we will just see when the time comes... When I was getting my vagina scan hubby looked down and it kinda weirded him out. Not sure if he will want to watch the baby come out or not.

We grilled hamburgers last night and I was cutting onions. Now my hands and urine reek of onion. (yes, I washed and bathed). When I sweat my chest smells like onion. Hubby calls me "Onion Titties". Does this happen with any of you?? LOL!

Lwood onion affects me too - it makes my bits smell of it. I cant eat anything with onion in if I am wanting a sexy evening as it gets in my mucus and really isnt pleasant for him!!! These days I can have as much onion as I want though as he isnt getting anywhere near me at the moment!!

LWood~ Onion titties! :rofl:

Dimples~ Hope you caught that egg!! :happydance:

As for delivery, when it comes down to that for me, my DH and maybe my mom will be the only ones in the room. BY MY HEAD ONLY!! :haha: I do NOT want my husband to be traumatized! I'm sure my MIL will want to be in there, but I just couldn't handle more than 1 or 2. They can sit outside and listen to me scream! :haha:

Dimples -- Yay for ovulation! :happydance: Welcome to the 2WW! There are a few of us in it, so we can all support each other through the craziness!

Holly -- You said hoooo-haaaa! (Insert Beavis and Butt-head laugh here.) :rofl:

LWood -- I haven't noticed an onion smell coming out of all my pores, but whenever I have to cut onions, when I'm done I put soap on my hands and rub them on my stainless steel sink (or they make little stainless steel "rocks" that you can rub). That keeps the onion smell off my hands, at least.

AFM, I have not been feeling well the past day or so, but I'm back to normal. Getting excited for this weekend. DH and I have a couple of certificates for a local boutique hotel, so I booked the rooms. A little stay-cation for us! On Saturday nights, they have a "Dive-in movie" where they show a movie at the pool. It's supposed to be super hot here this weekend, so we're going to try to stay cool and do some things near the hotel and take it easy. DS is very interested in architecture and hotels so I love taking him to new places!

Littlebird, a 'dive in movie' sounds interesting, never heard of that before! Think I would enjoy that :) Have never heard either of the stainless steel thing for getting rid of onion smells, thats a new one on me. Bet my OH will think I am mad when he sees me try that out!

Littlebird, a 'dive in movie' sounds interesting, never heard of that before! Think I would enjoy that :) Have never heard either of the stainless steel thing for getting rid of onion smells, thats a new one on me. Bet my OH will think I am mad when he sees me try that out!

Just imagine what LWood's husband will think when she tries getting rid of her "onion titties"! :haha: But I swear I'm not just trying to get you in trouble. It really works.

Just imagine what LWood's husband will think when she tries getting rid of her "onion titties"! :haha: But I swear I'm not just trying to get you in trouble. It really works.

Ok, i'll take a brillo pad to my chest in the shower tonight. Sounds lovely. LOL

Bah! My hubby is at his BFF's house and his BFF just texted me a photo of my hubby feeding their newborn. Why did this make me terribly sad... like, he should be feeding our baby... stupid pregger hormones...

On another note, now my sis want to come to my next scan along with mom and hubby. Baby bean, please still be alive and dancing!!!

Lwood!!! Your next scan will be fabulous!!!!
I've just checked your ticker, according to my last scan, I am 8 weeks 6 days today also!!! We are cooking along the same! Hehehe

How's your spotting going? Has it eased up?
I had some spotting for the last 3 days, but when I checked my period tracker, the spotting happened around the time my period would have been here, I don't know if that's a coincidence, but there you have it....I'm not too worried about it, as I had no cramps and it was just a few streaks of brown when wiping....and after spotting for 2 weeks and going for the scan expecting to see nothing only to see a wee heart beating!! I'm trying to be a lot more positive about the whole spotting thing....deary me I do ramble!! Lol

Can't remember if i asked when your next scan is?? *pregnancy brain* hehe my next one is august 3rd :) can't wait!!

It made me chuckle when you were all talking about smelling Of onion!! Hehe....yesterday I ate a whole cauliflower throughout the day! Weird craving?! Lol and by the end of the day I swear all I could smell is cauliflower that seemed to be pulsing through my skin! Lol I ended up I couldn't bear it and got a shower! Lol

Ok I'm ramble ramble rambling...
Hope everyone is well, I can't wait to read all the bfps coming in the next few days!!!
Xoxo

Well, CD10 and not much going on. I think I'll start my OPKs today, maybe. I counted them and have 15 left. So, if we don't catch it this cycle I'll need to order more. Had a few twinges on my right side today. CM is plentiful since I took the soy too.

I also started my diet/exercise routine again. I lost about 25 lbs before my wedding last June. And then with everything that happened, I gained it all back and then some. I'm at the highest weight I've ever been and I did not like it. So far, it's going good. Limiting the calories I eat and working out 5 days a week. Hopefully if I lose a few pounds, it'll make a BFP come easier.

Hope everyone is well!

Hi Tweak! :hi: I think if you're wanting to skimp on the opk's.. I'd probably wait another day or 2 to start.. when do you usually O??? I always buy these:

https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Step-...HDN6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1311250071&sr=8-5

They are SUPER cheap and work great and allowed me to test multiple times a day to make sure I caught the surge as soon as I could. It's worth the $10!! :)

I hear ya on the diet thing.. I lost like 15 pounds for my wedding.. gained it back PLUS.. and now that I *am* preggo- it's down the pipes basically. That's awesome that you're watching your calories and exercising!! Exercising is great for blood flow!! :thumbup:

Zomo! The hogs are beyond cute! Is Lulu albino? I showed my coworker the photo and she asked if they bristle up when they are scared and if the pines hurt? (I think you said it feels like a toothbrush?)

Never, usually one can quit progesterone after the first trimester. My doc said we will reevaluate after my next appointment. (July 28)

CRC25, are you still out there and okay?

Sweet Angel... haven't heard from you in a few days. Getting a bit worried.

:hugs: u made me smile..u missed me...lol...well my internet connection was giving a bit of trouble and wit my m/s i didnt have the patience to deal with it....i had about 4 days of terrible m/s vomited twice and remained sick d entire day..could not even get up to cook,,,,dh took some days off and he helped alot even though i treated him soooo bad....bossed him around and got vex for nothing,,,but i think he understands cuz he never stopped being nice to me...i saw you asked if my spotting stopped..yea it stopped but i am battling an infection that doesnt give up..so frustrating... how are you???

Hi Tweak! :hi: I think if you're wanting to skimp on the opk's.. I'd probably wait another day or 2 to start.. when do you usually O??? I always buy these:

https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Step-...HDN6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1311250071&sr=8-5

They are SUPER cheap and work great and allowed me to test multiple times a day to make sure I caught the surge as soon as I could. It's worth the $10!! :)

I hear ya on the diet thing.. I lost like 15 pounds for my wedding.. gained it back PLUS.. and now that I *am* preggo- it's down the pipes basically. That's awesome that you're watching your calories and exercising!! Exercising is great for blood flow!! :thumbup:

I usually OV on CD21-22. But with taking soy on CD3-7, I'm hoping to CD17 or 18. The cycle I got pregnant in January, that's when I OV. With the 2 miscarriages, it ended up getting later and drawing my cycles out.

I think those are the ones I get! Well, the Wondfo brand anyways. They do work good! I got the 40 OPKs and 10 PG tests last time. They've last awhile. I used a bunch last cycle, since I didn't know when I would OV after my m/c. I may start this weekend using the OPKs then. I'll see how I'm feeling and watch my CM.

I actually feel better too. Like it's not hard to watch what I eat. I found these awesome organic tortilla chips, that are basically like Cool Ranch Doritos and they are soo good. Few calories for a lot of chips! I need my snack food every once in awhile ;)

Oh ok.. that makes sense... well.. if it were me.. I'd order more opk's and opk up a STORM! :haha: I was POAS 3 times a day when it was that fertile period.. and with me taking "Femara" .. I wasn't sure how that would affect things either.. make O later or earlier :shrug:

ooooooooooh those tortilla chips sound GOOD! see.. I have no problem exercising.. but watching my diet- that can be a little harder @ times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->