~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

come on mrs j & little bird...we can do this!!!!! ive not even bothered temping this month so FF havnt really given me a clear idea when i ov'd either....but going on my natural instincts i reckon im 5dpo....it IS our month.....xx

Holly & Littlebird, they are both totally gorgeous, I love the big tough men too so I wouldnt say no to his on screen bro Linc either!!

Lwood, yep the hogs bristle up when scared or annoyed. They are funny, the spikes go up and rigid, they make huffing and popping noises and make jumpy popping pulsing actions. Mine dont ball up but some that arent as tame will ball up if they feel threatened and it is impossible to get them to unball until they are ready. When I first got mine they balled and I had to pick them up with gloves on, they do hurt to handle when balled, its a great defence technique! Lulu's breeder had never had a hedgehog with such soft spines, it was why I chose her - not realising I would be allergic to them!!

Hope all the preggos are ticking along nice and uneventfully and truckloads babydust and good luck to all the ladies attacking their men in the TTC cycle xxxx

evening everyone.
hope everyone is good
thank you for the HOT pictures - I have never seen prison break
do men like it too - can i persuade my OH to watch - no doubt he will say "you only want to watch something about prisons cos you are a police officer" !!! ZoMo - do you get that too.
And the hilarious thing (for all the UK ladies) is that he LOVES watching The Bill - and genuinely thinks thats what I do at work everyday !!!
Well i started Soy Isoflavones today, CD3
Holly - I am 30 and I am thinking I will go for days 3-7
I have the Holland and Barrett ones which are only 23mg soy per tablet, so today I have taken 7 and think i will continue to take 7 - am taking 3 in the morning, 4 at night
fingers crossed for me and all of us TTCers
xxxxxxxxxxxx

do men like it too - can i persuade my OH to watch - no doubt he will say "you only want to watch something about prisons cos you are a police officer" !!!

Well i started Soy Isoflavones today, CD3
Holly - I am 30 and I am thinking I will go for days 3-7
I have the Holland and Barrett ones which are only 23mg soy per tablet, so today I have taken 7 and think i will continue to take 7 - am taking 3 in the morning, 4 at night
fingers crossed for me and all of us TTCers
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ducktales, Prison Break is a show that the guys like too. In the beginning, my DH made fun of me for watching, saying that it was so unrealistic because prisoners don't look like that. (Duh!) But he was watching it right along with me. It has something for everyone! :haha:

Good luck on the Soy Iso! Hopefully it is the magic ingredient for your BFP!

I havent seen prision break either - it was on too late at night overhere :haha: - gee I sound old!!. But those pics were inspiring. yummy.

Zomo - your hogs are gorgeous. I wish we had pets like that over here - somehow I don't think it would be legal to keep an echidnea (however you spell it) as a pet - plus I don't think they look that cute.

AFM trying to ignore the TWW and not get any hopes up too high.

Happy hump (wednesday) day - downhill slide to the weekend!! :happydance::happydance:

LB & MB~ I haven't done anything this cycle, except take soy on the wrong days!! :haha: And I'm not feeling a darn thing:wacko:
I just have a "feeling" that this isn't going to be my month.:coffee:

Good luck, ladies! :hugs:

Ducktales... my DH LOVED Prison Break.. and so did my dad.. it's a GREAT show.. one of the best I've seen in a LONG LONG time. You should totally rent it or buy it.. it's worth owning!!! It's *THAT* good! :thumbup:

Sounds like a good plan with the soy too! I think you're taking a great dose on the perfect days!!! Hope and praying it works the FIRST time!!!!! :dust:

Ducktales, defo watch Prison Break, my ex is a copper too and he loved it, havent tried my OH on it but he is a police officer too and he likes to avoid anything policey outside of work. It is unrealistic but its sooo chocka with hot men that girls dont care and men just love the technical stuff and violence!!!

Does anyone else have an annoyingly playful OH? Mine decided to change my Facebook status 3 times last night within 5 minutes when I left my laptop to put my bunnies away. I came back and he is looking really pleased with himself so I asked what horrible thing he had done and then my friend texted to look at my FB page which was full of updates 'Zoe is picking her nose', 'zoe has found earwax to be a pleasant substitute for salad cream'.... Grrr. So I deleted them and gave him the most painful massage I could on his poorly legs from where he overdid it at the gym, and was told 'Aaaargh f**k off you f**king b***ard'. Pleased with myself I thought that would be the end of it.

Then I have just got up this morning and he is all excited like a kid at christmas 'look at your facebook page, look atyour facebook page', so with dread I turned it on and when I fell asleep on the sofa last night he put 'Zoe has found a great big lump of earwax that she's used as a nice topping for her evening toast.Tastes great with bogeys and toe cheese' and by now it has been seen by everyone and attracted comments from my mates. For God's sake, he is 41 years old!! Peter Pan syndrome.

LB & MB~ I haven't done anything this cycle, except take soy on the wrong days!! :haha: And I'm not feeling a darn thing:wacko:
I just have a "feeling" that this isn't going to be my month.:coffee:

Good luck, ladies! :hugs:

Don't worry - give it another few days before symptom spotting. You aren't out yet! :hugs:

Does anyone else have an annoyingly playful OH? Mine decided to change my Facebook status 3 times last night within 5 minutes when I left my laptop to put my bunnies away. I came back and he is looking really pleased with himself so I asked what horrible thing he had done and then my friend texted to look at my FB page which was full of updates 'Zoe is picking her nose', 'zoe has found earwax to be a pleasant substitute for salad cream'.... Grrr. So I deleted them and gave him the most painful massage I could on his poorly legs from where he overdid it at the gym, and was told 'Aaaargh f**k off you f**king b***ard'. Pleased with myself I thought that would be the end of it.

Then I have just got up this morning and he is all excited like a kid at christmas 'look at your facebook page, look atyour facebook page', so with dread I turned it on and when I fell asleep on the sofa last night he put 'Zoe has found a great big lump of earwax that she's used as a nice topping for her evening toast.Tastes great with bogeys and toe cheese' and by now it has been seen by everyone and attracted comments from my mates. For God's sake, he is 41 years old!! Peter Pan syndrome.

LMAO!! I peed my frilly whites when I read this!!

Scan day tomorrow - super scared. What if there is no heartbeat anymore???? PAL is SO hard.

Aw Fizzio...it will be sweetie :hugs: I know it's tough...my friend went for her 12 week scan after a loss last Friday...she's having twins. So..all this sickness...might have been another bean hiding in there :hugs:

Keep positive :hugs: and get a lovely pic to post in here :flower:

XxX

Fizzio, deep breath and stay calm - it will be fine hun - you will see your beautiful bean and its lovely heartbeat.
Easy for me to say i know
good luck and i cannot wait to see a beautiful scan picture
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Fizzio, I couldnt wait for my 12 week scan and paid for a 9 week one as my head was screwing with me about having no heartbeat. I am sure it will all be fine, make sure to get piccies to put on here for us :)

Fizzio, I'm really worried about the exact same thing. I haven't seen the baby in more than two weeks, and I still don't have an appointment for another two weeks. Longest wait of my life, and a lot of time to sit here and think about the worst case scenario. I really don't know if I can wait much longer. I worry about going in there and seeing no heartbeat... :( Just trying to stay positive and have faith because that's all I can do at this point. I'm sure everything will be fine with your baby, but I know what you are going through. Best of luck.

Fizzio~ I will be praying for a happy and successfull scan tomorrow! :hugs:

ZoMo~ My husband can be quite a silly fool at times too, they are men! :rofl:

My hubby just enrolled in school today to go back for a 2nd degree..he starts in 5 weeks and will be going M-Th night! Better get to making a baby by then! Otherwise he will be tired all the time from going to school/studying after working all day and the BD will be scarce! :dohh:

I think I'll try soy next month and use the OPK's again..:blush:

Hope everyone is having a good day!! :happydance:

:hugs:

Fizzio~ good luck hun.. but I KNOW it will go great and make sure you get a pic of your lil bub to share!!!! :hugs:

Mrs. J~ goodness... I agree.. best get to that baby making! School is SOOO draining.. is he working full time too, I assume?? I work full time and have been pursuing a nursing degree on the side.. I'm only going part-time.. or sometimes just one class a semester and it is ROUGH!! I give ANYONE credit for attempting to go back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->