~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

ZoMo...love the hogs :flower:

DT...sorry the hag got you :hugs: :dust: for the next cycle hun

MrsJ...sorry you're feeling low, perfectly natural hun :hugs:

Lwood...glad the spotting has stopped. When do you guys normally stop the suppositories?

Mouse...TWW :hugs:

Tweak...TWW :hugs:

Steph...massive hugs :hugs:

Dimples...get :sex: and catch that eggy

Hanskiz...you should come in more often now :winkwink:

Cornish...less than a week till your scan :hugs:

Holly...glad you're out the crappy first tri :hugs:

HJO...glad the sickness is easing off for you :hugs:

BB...you ok?

Sweetangel...you ok too?

Hope I haven't missed anyone :wacko:

Whoever asked about midwife, you normally see them between 8-10 weeks and bedew your dating scan :thumbup:

Xxx

yeah....we cool:thumbup:
i have no tests in the house & im not bothering to symptom spot.....ive not even renewed my FF membership this month cause im that much of a rebel!!!!:haha: xx

Ooooo get you! Just enjoy it and go for it...besides...your probably preggo this month so no need to renew FF :thumbup:

XxX

ZoMo...love the hogs :flower:

DT...sorry the hag got you :hugs: :dust: for the next cycle hun

MrsJ...sorry you're feeling low, perfectly natural hun :hugs:

Lwood...glad the spotting has stopped. When do you guys normally stop the suppositories?

Mouse...TWW :hugs:

Tweak...TWW :hugs:

Steph...massive hugs :hugs:

Dimples...get :sex: and catch that eggy

Hanskiz...you should come in more often now :winkwink:

Cornish...less than a week till your scan :hugs:

Holly...glad you're out the crappy first tri :hugs:

HJO...glad the sickness is easing off for you :hugs:

BB...you ok?

Sweetangel...you ok too?

Hope I haven't missed anyone :wacko:

Whoever asked about midwife, you normally see them between 8-10 weeks and bedew your dating scan :thumbup:

Xxx

Meee!! :haha: Doesn't matter though hon!! Big hugs xx

Zomo.. they are ADORABLE! And I see you have Prison Break there on your table! GREAT SHOW!! Some HOT men!! :haha:

Zomo.. they are ADORABLE! And I see you have Prison Break there on your table! GREAT SHOW!! Some HOT men!! :haha:

I agree with Holly on both counts! Love the hedgehogs, and Wentworth Miller is so... yummy!

Ooooh and I LOVE me some "Sucre"

https://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu357/XxlisaxX_2009/Fernando_Sucre.jpg

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg153/LaLokin2006/amaury_41.jpg

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Zomo - your hedgehogs are sooo cute!

Hope everyone is well.

Woke up this morning with a huge headache, wicked tired, and kinda dizzy. But still came to work. Now I just wait to ovulate. Only on CD 8, so I got a while to go.....

I had a couple of headaches while I was taking the Soy Iso.

Holly, you make me laugh -- I used to watch Prison Break every week with a couple of girlfriends and we used to fight over who was hottest! Shoot, we didn't even care if our husbands were around to hear it! :haha:

ETA: To keep it fair, let's include some pictures of Wentworth, too! :)

https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv210/562bluerose/124.jpg

https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/cassi_andra/wentworth_miller_1136332045.jpg

https://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu357/XxlisaxX_2009/wentworth_miller-8.jpg

Zomo! The hogs are beyond cute! Is Lulu albino? I showed my coworker the photo and she asked if they bristle up when they are scared and if the pines hurt? (I think you said it feels like a toothbrush?)

Never, usually one can quit progesterone after the first trimester. My doc said we will reevaluate after my next appointment. (July 28)

CRC25, are you still out there and okay?

Sweet Angel... haven't heard from you in a few days. Getting a bit worried.

Tweak~ I'm sorry you're not feeling the best :( Sucks having to go to work when you don't feel well! :( I hope you feel better and that O comes right on time for you!!! :hugs:

LB~ I TOTALLY need to watch Prison Break again..

and oooooh I agree about Wentworth too.. decisions, decisions.. I think it's tough trying to chose between Sucre and him... both of them make me want to :sex: like :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: especially that last photo... RAWR!

LB~ I TOTALLY need to watch Prison Break again..

and oooooh I agree about Wentworth too.. decisions, decisions.. I think it's tough trying to chose between Sucre and him... both of them make me want to :sex: like :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: especially that last photo... RAWR!

Hahahaha! I was pasting links from photobucket and then I saw that bottom pic close up after I submitted the post. I was worried I might offend someone with those racy pics! :)

What the heck is wrapped around his wrist?

But, man, he's beautiful. Inspiring. :winkwink:

oooh no.. not too racy.. @ least not for me.. shoulda had him turned around with his pants unzipped a smidge :winkwink: YUMMO!

I didn't notice that thing wrapped around his wrist.. I'll have to have him come over and take a closer look :haha:

Hi ladies :hi:

Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there.. Anyone about to POAS??

LB~ I'm not sure I've even ovulated, so I may or may not be in the 2WW. Based on the last 2 months, I got a positive OPK on CD 24. Thing is, we didn't BD until the morning of CD 26. We stayed up super late Thursday and Friday, we were both too tired to play :winkwink:. Eh well, just have to see what happens, I'm not holding out hope.

I'm feeling a little better but still not in a great mood and I have no energy; totally draggin a** today. Plus I slept terrible last night :nope: I wish I was snuggled up on the couch right now :wacko:

I'll check in a little later, boss man has a project for me :dohh: :haha: Need some food in me first :winkwink:

Love to you all:kiss:

LB~ I'm not sure I've even ovulated, so I may or may not be in the 2WW. Based on the last 2 months, I got a positive OPK on CD 24. Thing is, we didn't BD until the morning of CD 26. We stayed up super late Thursday and Friday, we were both too tired to play :winkwink:. Eh well, just have to see what happens, I'm not holding out hope.

Well, to be honest, I'm not 100% sure I ovulated, either. FF took away my crosshairs. :( I hope it's just a random low temp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->