~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

well ladies sorry for being M.I.A recently...but i hope everything is good with you all...

major symptoms: sick whole day
sleepy but has trouble falling asleep
cant eat/see/smell/think about meat(havent eaten meat in over a week)

ZoMo...love the hogs...soooo adorable...

SweetAngel, glad you are ok, had been wondering how you are :)

My nausea has been back for a couple of days and today I am having quite a lot of mild cramping. Hoping it is all going ok in there.

Am watching a really awful programme at the moment about a father who killed his two tiny babies, makes me sick. Dont know why I am watching it really, it is beyond my comprehension.

Am off to watch Harry Potter later, cant wait!!!!

ZoMo...enjoy HP

Sweetangel...glad you're ok :hugs:

Jen...any scan update hun? :hugs:

Lwood...how are the onion titties doing :rofl:

Tweak..get POAS :thumbup:

Anyone testing soon?

XxX

I'm cooking a BABY!! :baby: I dont think I really believed I might be until now.
I was nervous before the scan and struggling not to cry but then sonographer showed us the bean straight away before doing any measurements. I was so happy and cant believe how much bigger it is now. I have been put forward a couple of days and I'm now due 3/2/12 making me 11+6 today :) :) :) NT measurement was 0.7mm so need to wait for the result to be combined with the bloods now.

Thank you thank you to all you lovely ladies for being so supportive :hugs: Now I just need to command my sickness to stop tomorrow when I make the 12 week mark! :thumbup:

Now how do I alter my ticker?? Do I need to make a new one.........

Jen I am soooooooooo pleased for you :yipee: get that pic up :thumbup:

ALl you do is get your new code from whatever site you choose your ticker from, then go in to user CP (top left of page) and edit signature.

Congrats again :hugs:

XxX

Jen~ that is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you get a pic!??!?!

lol.. good luck on the sickness stopping.. I'm still struggling with it! YUCK! :sick:

Just click on a ticker that you like and update your new due date 3 days prior! :thumbup:

Awww! Congrats Jen!! What fantastic news to come on to! Glad everything went well!

Babybaba, My scan was set for Aug 11 but I begged them to bump it up so I am going on the 28th. Since my 18 day bleed, the only time I have spotted was after that stupid “O” dream. I do check constantly though! It doesn’t help the paranoia that my progesterone leaks all day long.
I think you, Girlnextdoor and I are all on the same day  I think she is having a scan pretty soon too.

Tweak, I am the fattest I have ever been too… Now, I have always been curvy but when I was pregnant with the triplets, I was told to eat constantly to be sure all the babies were getting enough nutrients. I got a baby bump pretty quick and then gained weight from eating too. After my MMC and D&C I started working out but became pregnant one month later so my workouts did no good. Now I am scared to work out! I may start up again in 2nd trimester…

Sweet Angel, so glad you are back and well!

Neversaynever, I had onions again last night so I am still good ol’ onion titties for another couple days…

FIZZIO!!! YAY!! I am so happy for you! Can you scan a photo?? (Or is there one and I just can’t see it from work…)

How do y'all know everyone's first name? Did I miss something?

Will try and put pic up. Need to scan it first which I might need the technical wizardry of DH to do! Thank you all for your lovely thoughts.

Changed my ticker :happydance:

Hey onion titties :rofl: I'm sorry, that's really making me chuckle in my maturity!

Fizzio/Jen told us her name in one of her first posts...Steph's name is is her siggy..I'm Andrea :hi: and I think others have outed themselves in their journals?

XxX

Tweak, I am the fattest I have ever been too… Now, I have always been curvy but when I was pregnant with the triplets, I was told to eat constantly to be sure all the babies were getting enough nutrients. I got a baby bump pretty quick and then gained weight from eating too. After my MMC and D&C I started working out but became pregnant one month later so my workouts did no good. Now I am scared to work out! I may start up again in 2nd trimester…

How do y'all know everyone's first name? Did I miss something?

Thanks. Yeah, I would always start and then get pregnant and be super lazy. I don't want to continue my super aerobic elliptical workouts when I'm pregnant. But I will hopefully continue walking. At least doing the Wii Fit step aerobics. I want to do something to keep in shape, so the baby weight I will gain will hopefully come off quicker.

And my name's Amy :)

HAHA! I think I need to make a name key so I remember.
Giving my name online still scares me! Then again, I have my fat head in the photo and if someone really wanted to figure out who I was, I am sure they could.

Lwood..you crack me up :rofl: is your name Louise or Lisa?

Amy...hello :hugs: I really ought to get the wii fit back out but I read that you shouldn't start a new regime when pregnant so I'll stick to my 3 mile walk a day...lazy cow that I am :dohh:

XxX

Amy...hello :hugs: I really ought to get the wii fit back out but I read that you shouldn't start a new regime when pregnant so I'll stick to my 3 mile walk a day...lazy cow that I am :dohh:

XxX

3 mile walk a day?! You're not a lazy cow! That's great! I thought doing my 2 mile walk on my lunch was good. 3 hours, especially when you're pregnant, is awesome!

XxX

I have a guy's name... :haha:

Hmmmm .. a guy's name huh? .. is it Logan? .. or London? .. or Landon? .. I can't think of any more guy's name that start with L ... :haha:

I'm also scared to come out. But I have wedding pics in my journal and I give a lot of information about myself.

Nope, nope, nope, nope LOL

I am truely devistated right now. If we have a girl, I wanted to name her Analeigh but someone pointed out that she could be picked on in school by being called ANALLY... :cry:

Lewis...Leonard...Lenny...Lionel...hmmmm

Yes...be careful with the nicknames..sorry but I did chuckle :blush:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79