~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Layne - I love your name! Very pretty and very unique with the way it's spelled!

Jen - Love the pic of your little unicorn :haha: So beautiful!

AFM - I've started getting some cramping this afternoon. Right in my left ovary area. Not sure if it's my ovaries gearing up to OV, but I hope so! Not sure if I want to workout when I get home. With the cramping and then this heat wave we're having .. it doesn't make me feel like working out ...

layne..wow...i go crazy for unusually spelt names....like leigh for lee...i like it...my first name is leilani but my more popular name is shelly...:)

ladies did you all have your u/s done internally??or externally?? and are you all checking your progress from your last af ??

Thanks all for the name compliments :)

Sweet Angel, I love Leilani! About the u/s, I have had 2 internal. They are going to try an external when I go in next thursday. I will be almost 10 weeks by then I think.

P.S. My BBS hurt again! YAY! Lol

Fizzio - love the pic of unicorn.

Layne - gorgeous name and I am not sure I would have said that was a boys name.

Happy Friday everyone!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Usually internal until the end of the first trimester. My next one is at 12 and he said it would be my first external. Yay!

Layne, love your name. That's my half sister's middle name and she goes by it instead of her first name, Jessica. Same spelling too.

Yay to Friday and no more classes!!!!
Leilani/Shelley, all my u/s have been external, 4 weeks could see a thick lining and at 6 we saw the hb, Hoping at 8 to see lots more!
Do you have an u/s planned for soon?x

SweetAngel - my 9 week scan was external and crystal clear, although they said to have a full bladder to see it properly and I was about to wet myself so it was still uncomfortable!!

Lwood - Layne is a gorgeous name, never heard it before, after hearing it I was about to add it to my list of girls names except I realised that baby's surname will be Payne! I made a list of 70 girls names and OH refused 67 of them!! My mum was going through the list of names I liked and she was saying 'well that sounds like a medical condition'- everything will with that surname!!!!!! May have to give it my surname instead :)

Fizzio - YAY for a healthy little unicorn!!! Gorgeous picture :)

I was getting twitchy yesterday as I had mild cramps literally all day. On a scale of 1-10 they were probably only about a 4 but they went on from 9am-10pm. No spotting though so I am hoping all is ok in there. Not much this morning so keeping my fingers crossed. Am wondering if I gave myself Jelly Tots poisoning at the cinema as I stuffed so many I felt really sick which didnt help things!!!!!

Tweak, I hope you are getting ready to ovulate! Catch that eggy!

Hi to everyone on here. I'm feeling particularly hopeful today, we have a lot of stuff going on, and it is going to be a very special weekend. I'm feeling crampy and had some spotting today, so I hope that's a good sign. Trying to remain realistic here.

Hi ladies!
Layne~ my middle name is Elaine ;) I'm hoping if I have a girl some day to have a middle name of "Elaina"

Tweak~If I remember correctly, Amy....that's great about working out and trying to get in shape! I think about it...haha.

Jen~ I'm so grateful that your scan went well the other day!

LB~Hope that cramping/spotting means something wonderful!

AFM~ My name is Janell. I am STILL having trouble with my neck. Mainly hurts in the mornings, and stiff in the afternoon. I'm making slow progress!
I'm not too hopeful about this cycle as far as getting pregnant. I know I've ovulated in the last couple of days, but we only :sex: twice. Haha, I know it only takes once! Anyway, I feel absolutely fine. Maybe thinking I'm out from the beginning will make time go by quicker. :) I leave today for vacation till Tuesday. I'm supposed to be packing, but am icing my neck and saying hi to you ladies instead. I think I just heard my little man as well (he got a haircut the other day, he looks sooo grown up!!!)

Have a great day everyone! HOpe everyone's morning sickness subsides soon!

Good morning my favorite ladies.
I am in a chatting mood again today. I apologize in advance.

Zomo, I knew a guy named Wayne Payne and thought that was very mean of his folks. Also, could your cramping be your uterus growing?

LB, FXed for you!

AFM, I was very faint yesterday and felt pretty gross all night. Today I feel better but my allergies are insane.

My questions today are...
When do we have to quit sleeping on our backs? It's my most comfy position and I don't wake with pillow marks on my face.

I see all these posts for "nub guesses" but hardly any of the photos show baby's crotch so which nub should I be looking at? :dohh:

How is everyone today?

P.S. I'm an olive!

dimples -- I hope you catch that egg! Enjoy the vacation, it is easier to forget about TTC when you're out of your normal environment. I've gotta get to packing too! I just can't...quite...disconnect! :haha:

Yes, haircuts on the LOs make them look more like big boys. DH always says they look like troublemakers when they have just gotten them. I agree, my boys have that twinkle in their eyes that makes me think they're considering doing something they shouldn't!

Good morning my favorite ladies.
I am in a chatting mood again today. I apologize in advance.

Zomo, I knew a guy named Wayne Payne and thought that was very mean of his folks. Also, could your cramping be your uterus growing?
I wish you would've married Wayne Payne. I love Wayne and Layne Payne. :haha:

We could have taken a train to Spain and got married in the rain. You might think it insane or coo-coo in the membrane, but let me explain: he was very plain, quite mundane and always liked to complain. So, all your dreams have slipped down the drain. I'd have much rather married comedian Dwayne Wayne.

We could have taken a train to Spain and got married in the rain. You might think it insane or coo-coo in the membrane, but let me explain: he was very plain, quite mundane and always liked to complain. So, all your dreams have slipped down the drain. I'd have much rather married comedian Dwayne Wayne.
You are such a pain :dohh: :haha:

You are such a pain :dohh: :haha:

:rofl: You ladies crack me up. But seriously, Dwayne Wayne's loss is your DH's gain!

wow...you all are comedians..lol...thanks for the replies..why i asked about the internal or external...is that the u/s i did was an external but the doc didnt really see anything but he measured the gestational sac and said it measured 18.8 mm which corresponds to a gestation of 5 weeks 3 days...which at the time i was supposed to be 6 weeks 6 days from l.m.p...some places i look eg, dictionary said that gestation is time in the womb/development in the womb. other places say pregnancy is counted from the 1st day of l.m.p....i read that external u/s are not relaible till after 12 weeks..and also i believe that i have a tipped uterus so all that can contribute to wrong dating...:shrug:...when i did my u/s d doc took less than 15 sec and told me ok he's done...i really wonder if he is serious...

Andrea, have you heard from Steph? I have been stalking her journal all day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->