~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

wow...you all are comedians..lol...thanks for the replies..why i asked about the internal or external...is that the u/s i did was an external but the doc didnt really see anything but he measured the gestational sac and said it measured 18.8 mm which corresponds to a gestation of 5 weeks 3 days...which at the time i was supposed to be 6 weeks 6 days from l.m.p...some places i look eg, dictionary said that gestation is time in the womb/development in the womb. other places say pregnancy is counted from the 1st day of l.m.p....i read that external u/s are not relaible till after 12 weeks..and also i believe that i have a tipped uterus so all that can contribute to wrong dating...:shrug:...when i did my u/s d doc took less than 15 sec and told me ok he's done...i really wonder if he is serious...
I am pretty sure 5w3d "gestation" equals 7w3d pregnant. You might want to call your doctor to ask if he was going from lmp or from the actual gestational age of the baby.

wow...you all are comedians..lol...thanks for the replies..why i asked about the internal or external...is that the u/s i did was an external but the doc didnt really see anything but he measured the gestational sac and said it measured 18.8 mm which corresponds to a gestation of 5 weeks 3 days...which at the time i was supposed to be 6 weeks 6 days from l.m.p...some places i look eg, dictionary said that gestation is time in the womb/development in the womb. other places say pregnancy is counted from the 1st day of l.m.p....i read that external u/s are not relaible till after 12 weeks..and also i believe that i have a tipped uterus so all that can contribute to wrong dating...:shrug:...when i did my u/s d doc took less than 15 sec and told me ok he's done...i really wonder if he is serious...
I am pretty sure 5w3d "gestation" equals 7w3d pregnant. You might want to call your doctor to ask if he was going from lmp or from the actual gestational age of the baby.

great...i thought that but i just wanted to be sure..the doc is an regular doc not my personal but i did ask d nurse and she told me is the baby's development so its correct....just wish that he had done the internal...wll try and get an internal done cuz i am getting some light cramps that scare me....i keep checking to see if there is any blood..i am so paranoid i am sure it is not good for me or the baby...sorry for ranting for so long...:dohh:

My allergies are killing me and doc said I can take benadryl but it makes me nervous to take anything. Are any of you taking meds for allergies?

Hey ladies :hi:

Sooo, I'm still in it for this month!! I had some O pains and though, I'm going to try and OPK and the son of a gun was POSITIVE!! :happydance:WHAT?? I'm supposed to be a few days away from testing! Must have been the soy that I took on the wrong days!:dohh:

Check it out:

I feel good about this month now:) I will catch up in a bit on here :flower:

Love to you all!:hugs:

Attachments

• IMG00141-20110722-1818.jpg
    IMG00141-20110722-1818.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
My allergies are killing me and doc said I can take benadryl but it makes me nervous to take anything. Are any of you taking meds for allergies?

YES, I am taking Benadryl Layne. I had to take it around 4-5 weeks when I got a really bad cold, and now again because I have kittens in the house... So I take one at a time, 2 a day, but spread them out. My dr. said it was okay too.

YES, I am taking Benadryl Layne. I had to take it around 4-5 weeks when I got a really bad cold, and now again because I have kittens in the house... So I take one at a time, 2 a day, but spread them out. My dr. said it was okay too.

Thank you! I think I have some and if I do, I'll take one. 25mg right?

Hey girlies~ So I decided to tell DH that I was ovulating.. you know what he said?? So all the sex we had last weekend was for no reason?? LOL:haha: I was with his BFF and his wife in the kitchen, and his friend wanted to get my DH drunk on shots, and I said, no, Im ovulating and we need to get it on tonight! Well I guess DH heard it so he knew I was O'ing.

So I told him, we need to have sex all weekend (going out on a limb here, so scared to say this to him!) and he said, okay cool, what's our game plan for tomorrow then? (Staying at my MIL's house) I LOVE THIS MAN!! :flower:

YAY!! I HAVE A CHANCE!!!

Yep, I take Rhinocort nasal spray and I have taken it during my two pregnancies for my boys. I think if your doctor says it's ok, and you're suffering, it's better to take something to feel better. I know when my allergies act up, it affects me in a lot of ways. If I let it go to long, I am more likely to get a sinus infection.

Hey ladies :hi:

Sooo, I'm still in it for this month!! I had some O pains and though, I'm going to try and OPK and the son of a gun was POSITIVE!! :happydance:WHAT?? I'm supposed to be a few days away from testing! Must have been the soy that I took on the wrong days!:dohh:

Check it out:

I feel good about this month now:) I will catch up in a bit on here :flower:

Love to you all!:hugs:

Do you have any cheapie HPTs? I know when I got a really positive OPK at the wrong time in my cycle, I was actually pregnant. But yes, it could be a late ovulation from taking the soy as well.

Hey girlies~ So I decided to tell DH that I was ovulating.. you know what he said?? So all the sex we had last weekend was for no reason?? LOL:haha: I was with his BFF and his wife in the kitchen, and his friend wanted to get my DH drunk on shots, and I said, no, Im ovulating and we need to get it on tonight! Well I guess DH heard it so he knew I was O'ing.

So I told him, we need to have sex all weekend (going out on a limb here, so scared to say this to him!) and he said, okay cool, what's our game plan for tomorrow then? (Staying at my MIL's house) I LOVE THIS MAN!! :flower:

YAY!! I HAVE A CHANCE!!!

OMG!! He's finally ready to BD on command! Give that man a pat on the back! I am so happy that he's ready to do what it takes to get you preggo! :happydance:

LB...you nicked my words :haha: shauna, the only reason I tested so early was because I felt the urge to POAS and peed on an OPK for the fun of it and it came up positive :blush: although not as postive as yours has...you never know :hugs:

Layne....yes hun I have heard from Steph, still no change, sac has grown but the situation remains the same. Still gutted for her but we are in touch daily and had a real good chuckle the other day which we both needed :thumbup:

Sweetangel...I'd request another scan hun to out your mind at rest :hugs:

Tra la la lalallalaalalaaaaaaaaaa :rofl:

XxX

morning lovely ladies.......mrs j & littlebird hang in there!!! :wohoo:
GOD I FEEL ILL!!!!!!:sick:
stinking rotten headache,swollen glands behind my ears,sore throat,MEGA sore boobs,cramps all night & slightly sicky....
i know its due to a cold & the :witch: as my last cycle was 24 days & thats tomorrow...hey ho

morning lovely ladies.......mrs j & littlebird hang in there!!! :wohoo:
GOD I FEEL ILL!!!!!!:sick:
stinking rotten headache,swollen glands behind my ears,sore throat,MEGA sore boobs,cramps all night & slightly sicky....
i know its due to a cold & the :witch: as my last cycle was 24 days & thats tomorrow...hey ho

Don't give up hope yet, I won't believe it until the witch is here!

Hey ladies

Good news Mrs J, fingers crossed!

I have had a good and a bad day, my best mate came round and announced she had a positive pregnancy test yesterday - they have only started trying this month and even then they only did it twice during ovulation dates!! She found out at 8dpo, really early and said it was quite strong. Am really chuffed for her.

Had a horrible afternoon as I went to check on my pet gerbils, having not seen my favourite one for a couple of days and I found him buried and dead on the floor of the vivarium. Am so upset. His back leg was missing too which sent me over the edge asI dont know what happened to him, am beside myself thinking he may have been attacked or died in pain. I can only hope it was done after he died by his brother. So I have taken him out and buried him with his adopted brother in his plant pot with roses growing from it. Cant face cleaning them out in case I find his leg, OH said he will do it tomorrow. My pets always have to be put to sleep or are found passed away when my OH has gone away. Every single time without fail, they do it when I am alone to have to deal with it. My kitty is giving me cuddles now til I stop crying! I think ice cream may be in order to help the healing process.

Mrs. J, Have a fun weekend *wink*

Moonbeam, FXed for you!

LB and Heather, Thank you for the advice. I took my first Benadryl this morning...

ZoMo... sending you huge hugs. I am so sorry for your loss...

NSN, thank you for the update. My heart just aches for her. I am glad you could make her laugh! How are you feeling?

MB...it ain't over till the hag shows her mush :hugs:

ZoMo...sorry about your gerbil :hugs: sods law it happens when you're on your own. Go get some ice-cream :hugs:

Lwood...hope the allergies are easing up. It's still awful about Steph :cry: and as for me...feel sod all still :shrug: whatever :wacko: :haha:

XxX

MB...it ain't over till the hag shows her mush :hugs:

thanks never.....im trying not to stress:shrug: if last cycle was anything to go on im due AF tomorrow.

sent OH out to get me paracetamol & he came home with ibuprofen!!! i specifically told him NOT ibuprofen grrrrrr!!!
ordered a pack of asda's own brand pregnancy tests with my shopping to be delivered tomorrow so may test monday if :witch: has shown up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->