~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

I've also heard Benadryl helps with morning sickness too... :shrug: Don't know how or why though... Yes, 25 mg Layne.

Mrs. J and LB, everything crossed for you both. Testing is coming soon!

Moonbeam, please don't give up yet! I'm sorry you feel so bad.

Moonbeam, please don't give up yet! I'm sorry you feel so bad.

hey thanks, im cool:thumbup: feel a bit better now.
i just dont know when to expect AF could be anytime between tomorrow & tues??? ALSO....i remember having stinking cold symptoms in march before i got my :bfp: so its just niggling away in the back of my mind.....

so much for not fretting!!!!:dohh: x

good morning every1....my stomach looks huge..like a real pregnant belly...when i sit it stays in its perfect round position....since last night i realized but then i thought it will flatten out in the morning as it usually does..but nope it is stil huge..well not huge but noticeable....had some minor cramps i know af date is 2moro i dont kno if that is why,,,ladies with the allergies so sorry to hear you all are havin a hard time...when is your uterus supposed to rise from behind your pelvis??

I've also heard Benadryl helps with morning sickness too... :shrug: Don't know how or why though... Yes, 25 mg Layne.
I wonder if that is why I feel so good this morning. I took a Benadryl last night before bed. I have been having trouble sleeping because my allergies have it so I can't breathe well. I decided to take one last night for the first time. It sure did help me sleep better. I haven't slept well in weeks.

Now, this morning I have barely any sickness. Normally I start getting it if I wait to long to eat, or shortly after eating :shrug:

Hey ladies :hi:

Sooo, I'm still in it for this month!! I had some O pains and though, I'm going to try and OPK and the son of a gun was POSITIVE!! :happydance:WHAT?? I'm supposed to be a few days away from testing! Must have been the soy that I took on the wrong days!:dohh:

Check it out:

I feel good about this month now:) I will catch up in a bit on here :flower:

Love to you all!:hugs:

Do you have any cheapie HPTs? I know when I got a really positive OPK at the wrong time in my cycle, I was actually pregnant. But yes, it could be a late ovulation from taking the soy as well.

Holy cow, LB! I never thought about that! :dohh: I have a bunch of the cheapie HPT, maybe I should go pee on one?? YIKES! I'm scared!

Hey girlies~ So I decided to tell DH that I was ovulating.. you know what he said?? So all the sex we had last weekend was for no reason?? LOL:haha: I was with his BFF and his wife in the kitchen, and his friend wanted to get my DH drunk on shots, and I said, no, Im ovulating and we need to get it on tonight! Well I guess DH heard it so he knew I was O'ing.

So I told him, we need to have sex all weekend (going out on a limb here, so scared to say this to him!) and he said, okay cool, what's our game plan for tomorrow then? (Staying at my MIL's house) I LOVE THIS MAN!! :flower:

YAY!! I HAVE A CHANCE!!!

OMG!! He's finally ready to BD on command! Give that man a pat on the back! I am so happy that he's ready to do what it takes to get you preggo! :happydance:

I know, right!! I was so excited! And we totally had a nooner today :rofl: I felt an "egg meets sperm connection" :rofl: hee hee

Hey ladies :hi:

Sooo, I'm still in it for this month!! I had some O pains and though, I'm going to try and OPK and the son of a gun was POSITIVE!! :happydance:WHAT?? I'm supposed to be a few days away from testing! Must have been the soy that I took on the wrong days!:dohh:

Check it out:

I feel good about this month now:) I will catch up in a bit on here :flower:

Love to you all!:hugs:

Do you have any cheapie HPTs? I know when I got a really positive OPK at the wrong time in my cycle, I was actually pregnant. But yes, it could be a late ovulation from taking the soy as well.

Holy cow, LB! I never thought about that! :dohh: I have a bunch of the cheapie HPT, maybe I should go pee on one?? YIKES! I'm scared!

do it do it!!!!!! x

Mrs. J and LB, everything crossed for you both. Testing is coming soon!

Well, now with my crazy late ovulation, I'll be testing like august 5th!:happydance: I'm so excited, we've DTD twice now and hubby is all on board!! :haha: He's like, well, lets get you knocked up! :rofl:

Well, now with my crazy late ovulation, I'll be testing like august 5th!:happydance: I'm so excited, we've DTD twice now and hubby is all on board!! :haha: He's like, well, lets get you knocked up! :rofl:
That's what we like to hear!!

My OH said to me when we were trying for my daughter - 'I want to duff you up' (as in 'up the duff') but obviously it made it sound like he wanted to have a fist fight! Made me laugh a lot!!!

Yay for having the men on board - it doesn't half make it easier!!! :thumbup:

:hugs: to you all xxxx

just droppin in 2 say hi..hope u all are feeling well....:flower:...im kinda feeling lonely dh and i are not speaking..and it makes me feel worse cuz i got a headache...:cry:....

sweet angel -- sorry to hear you and dh are having a rough evening! :hugs

I hope things start to get better and your pesky headache goes away!

CD1 for me and back to the drawing board. I think I might try OPKs this month. Debating about it. Just not sure about the whole testing at about 2pm thing as this means I will have to test at work when I am in the office. :shrug: I suppose I have a few days to think about it before I need to order some tests seeing as though FF says I o'd cd21 last month.

How do you ladies go with this?? How often do you test and if you test a few times a day - what sort of times do you normally test??

By the way - I'm Jac. :flower:

Hello ladies,

I'm sorry I don't have the time to read back the 40 or so pages you've filled up over the last couple of weeks so I have no idea what has been happening!

However i'm back here too stay, i'm feeling a lot stronger and am ready to say my goodbyes when my body finally realises i'm not still growing babies.

How are you all doing, have I missed any bfps?

glad to have you back steph :hugs:
boooo to the :witch: ms jmouse!! :hugs:
littlebird....thats an impressive chart you have there...FXD!!!!!

AFM.....still feeling rough,terrible headache & the most bizarre dreams!! but no :witch: YET........im quite chilled about it all as i think ill be out by friday so it wont come as a shock...
happy monday & much love to everyone else :flower: xx
p.s....im beverley xx

sweet angel - hope things start gettin' a lil better for you :hugs:

Jac - I usually test once a day, and I don't test until 5:30 p.m. when I get home from work. It's usually worked out good for me. Although, if your surge is short, you could miss it by only testing once a day.

Steph - glad you're back .. massive hugs :hugs:

Beverley - good luck - FXed for you!

AFM - still having cramping/twinges. No + OPK yet, but it's getting darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->