~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

sweet angel -- sorry to hear you and dh are having a rough evening! :hugs

I hope things start to get better and your pesky headache goes away!

well after i threw up he had to come around an stop being immature so it didnt last long..lol...yay for "night sickness"

Steph- great to have you back. No BFPs that I can recall

Well, I just got a :bfp: this morning!!! I'm totally freaking out!:wacko: I guess that pos OPK on friday was pregnancy!!

I guess the soy made me ovulate MUCH earlier because this BFP is very dark!! I got the pos opk on Friday, so we dtd this weekend and come sunday, I had brown CM and was confused. It started to lighten up and then this morning it was the palest pink, so that got me all scared. So, I decided to pee on a opk and it was super positive! I was looking in the mirror like, Holy Sh*t! so I took a HPT with the little tinkle I had left and BFP! I've attached the picture of from 2 hours ago. Top one is the OPK and the bottom is the HPT.

As soon as DH woke up, he came into the bathroom all sleepy eyed and I just blurted out, I'm pregnant! He just looked at me and said, dang, I'm a fertile son of a gun!! :haha: He didn't seem nervous at all, and gave me a big hug. When he left for work, he gave me another big hug and a few kisses and we just held each other for a minute. We both were at a loss for words. He said to go get a better pregnancy test and take a few more, then call my doctor. I plan on waiting for a few more days before I call, just to see. I just told him not to get excited. I've had some pulling pains and ovary pains for several days, so I want to see if any bleeding starts. Totally freaking out right now..:nope:

Going to go catch up now! :hugs: to all!

Attachments

• IMG00143-20110725-0645.jpg
    IMG00143-20110725-0645.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
Steph, good to see you back around here! You have been missed!

Mrs. J!!! You did it! :happydance:

I can't believe what a strong BFP you're getting! You must have ovulated early! I'm so happy for you!

Well, I just got a :bfp: this morning!!! I'm totally freaking out!:wacko: I guess that pos OPK on friday was pregnancy!!

I guess the soy made me ovulate MUCH earlier because this BFP is very dark!! I got the pos opk on Friday, so we dtd this weekend and come sunday, I had brown CM and was confused. It started to lighten up and then this morning it was the palest pink, so that got me all scared. So, I decided to pee on a opk and it was super positive! I was looking in the mirror like, Holy Sh*t! so I took a HPT with the little tinkle I had left and BFP! I've attached the picture of from 2 hours ago. Top one is the OPK and the bottom is the HPT.

As soon as DH woke up, he came into the bathroom all sleepy eyed and I just blurted out, I'm pregnant! He just looked at me and said, dang, I'm a fertile son of a gun!! :haha: He didn't seem nervous at all, and gave me a big hug. When he left for work, he gave me another big hug and a few kisses and we just held each other for a minute. We both were at a loss for words. He said to go get a better pregnancy test and take a few more, then call my doctor. I plan on waiting for a few more days before I call, just to see. I just told him not to get excited. I've had some pulling pains and ovary pains for several days, so I want to see if any bleeding starts. Totally freaking out right now..:nope:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance:

OMG, Mrs. J, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

That is a super dark one, for sure! Sending you lots of sticky vibes... :hugs:

:happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin:

Shauna OMFG....the whatever wagon worked for you tooooooooo!
:happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin:

I am soooooooooo pleased for you guys I really am :hugs:

XxX

Steph - lovely to have you back. Thoughts are still with you :hugs:

Mrs J - CONGRATS hon :happydance: Amazing news. We need to bottle Never's whatever wagon!

Everyone else - :hi: Hope you are all ok. I THINK I might be about a bit more now as I dont want to say it too loudly but I think the sickness might just be subsiding - shhhh!! I have felt so so poorly but am starting to feel like I am rejoining the real world now. I might even get back to work soon - shock horror. Having a private scan on Saturday so excited to see our little unicorn again :haha:. Showed my Mum our scan pic from last week but her comment was " you can't really tell what it is can you". Errrr yes Mum it is a baby and will hopefully become your first grandchild. So she didn't want a copy of the pic and refuses to get excited. I have spent the last 12 weeks telling her not to get her hopes up and now we have had a positive 12 week scan, she's gone all weird!! Mothers hey! :dohh:

congrats...:hugs:..so happy for you...:flower::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAUNA!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you that you got your BFP!!!!!!!!!! :bunny: :happydance: :yipee: Welcome to the "I feel like sh*t because I'm growing a human" club!!!!!! Really truly happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello steph, lovely tO have you bk with us, hope we can help you through this time.

Mrs J, massive congrats! Thought that opk was at a weird time! Yay for soy.xxx

Jen, glad you are feeling better. Sorry your mum is being weird, maybe she is being cautious? Hopefully she'll come round to your excitement soon.

Afm- scan tmrw morning. Still feeling sick and exhausted and very fat-running out of clothes fast!!xxx

Thanks ladies:hugs: I still haven't called my doc, still can't believe this. And I'm scared. All pink and brown cm has gone away, it was only a tad bit pink and so far, its clear now. Didn't even get on the TP, just when I checked myself. Wonder if it was all the BDing this weekend that caused it :shrug:

Steph~ Welcome back hun:hugs: We've missed you:flower:

Jac~ Sorry the witch caught you!! Join the whatever wagon:hugs:

Beverly~ FX for a BFP for you!!! :hugs:

Sweet angel~ glad your DH finally changed his tune:hugs:

Zomo~ So sorry about your fur babies:hugs:

That's so crazy that so many of you said that the pos opk could be from pregnancy.. WOWZERS!! It's been so hard to concentrate today! DH wants me to pee on a few more tonight. Not sure anything will be different.

:hugs:

Cornish~ Good luck on your scan tomorrow!! :hugs: Can't wait to see a picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->