~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

hi everyone,
Tweak I am sorry to hear your news xxx
My best friend tonight told me she is 14 weeks pregnant and didnt tell anyone before now because of what happened to me.
i just had a total breakdown and am not sure how to cope, especially as they conceived 1 month after they started trying and we took 1 year to get pregnant to then have a miscarriage.
DH thinks i need counselling
i don't know what i need, i just want a baby so badly.
hi to everyone, sad ranting over and moving on up.
have a friends hen do this weekend, so will focus on this instead
xxxx

:hugs: for you ducktales, pregnancy news has been my hardest obstacle since mc, it's not good and I feel for you.
Lots of :hugs:and support needed on here tonight.xxx

Aw, Ducktales! I'm so sad for you. :hugs:

I don't think there's anything wrong with how you handled the news. I understand your frustration and wanting to just be pregnant again so you can put this sadness behind you! Do you feel like you need counseling? I think the fact that you're going out and making plans with your friends sounds perfectly healthy to me. Yes, we grieve for what we've lost, and it sounds like you felt safe enough to let your DH see that raw moment because the two of you share a life. But I think they experience miscarriages differently from us. I know for a fact that my DH experiences birth differently from me. He gets much more excited and into it after they start smiling and interacting. But I'm invested in that baby from the moment I see the BFP.

I think you know what is going to be best for you. To me, depression is a risk after loss, but I would think that it would have a huge impact on your life and cause you to not be able to function normally. It doesn't sound to me like you have crossed over into depression -- you just sound like someone who has wanted to have a LO for a very long time! We all understand where you're coming from. We have felt that loss and put our focus into TTC because we believe it will ease the pain. If it makes you feel better, start a journal on here and let those feelings pour out. I know it has helped me cope with everything. I hope it helps heal your heart, too!

Tweak, I'm so sorry that this happened to you for a second time, did the doctor say they would look into why this has happened again? I don't know if there are any tests out there that can help but some ladies are taking progesterone supplements and things that can help if your levels were low. I hope that you can get some answers and than go on to a healthy pregnancy. :hugs::flower:

Ducktales, I found out that my cousin was 6 weeks pregnant on Facebook which was a bit of a shock since she only had a baby last year and was adamant she wasn't having any more. Still I found out about my BFP also and that kind of softens the blow. I am sure that you will get your own good news very soon. Have you thought about starting a journal and letting all your feelings out about your loss. Sometimes it helps to write things down and just have it acknowledged that yes you have gone through hell and losing a baby is horrendous but good things can happen too and we can all help you through this difficult time. Enjoy your hen night :hugs:

Yeah, I know it's common sense, but I just know last time dr forbid it, and so I can't get past that. The couple times we have since finding out, we have tried to take it easy...

Can I just ask why the doctor said no sex in the first trimester as I've never had the restriction myself, did it cause spotting or something?

Thank you so much, love the support I get from you guys,
no i dont think i need counselling - i just think i need time and a BFP !
big hugs to everyone and thanks again, it means a lot to me
xxxxx

Thank you so much, love the support I get from you guys,
no i dont think i need counselling - i just think i need time and a BFP !
big hugs to everyone and thanks again, it means a lot to me
xxxxx

:hugs: It's VERY understandable that you feel that way my dear.. we can ALL attest to that!! I hope you get that wonderful *STICKY* bfp like ASAP!!!! :flower:

Oh Tweak, I'm so sorry to hear that, you'll be in my prayers :hugs: And to hear the news over voicemail? That's harsh. I'd slap my doc.

Ducktales, I can imagine how hard that is. Men just don't understand what we go through and our point of view. Hubby and I have agreed to disagree! I think a BFP and a sticky baby IS our counseling!

:dust: :dust: :dust: lots of sticky baby dust to us all!!

Heather and Cornish- you girls get laid more than anyone I've ever met!! :haha:

Happy weekend ladies!! :flower:

Thanks ladies for all your words of support. I'm actually feeling pretty good. I had my time Tuesday to grieve and after work Wednesday. But I'm ready to starting trying again. I know I'll have our rainbow baby eventually. And that gives me the strength to try again.

Ducktales - I'm so sorry :hugs: I know we've all felt that way. It seems like I find out about a new pregnancy every day, and its depressing, but just know you'll have your baby. And it'll make it all more sweet knowing what you went through to have him/her.

Steph - they didn't say anything about testing or anything. I'm sure they don't do anything till at least the 3rd. I'm gonna do the baby aspirin regimen this time, and as soon as I get a BFP call them and demand blood work to get my progesterone levels.

Morning lovely ladies, got some sneaky :sex: in last night as sure I O yesterday evening, will go again tonight and then I'm thinking of going into hibernation during the tww!!! Jokes aside, it's not actually made me tired, it's made us a lot closer and it's great. OH is asking lots about O day and lifting legs afterwards in a jokey way to help things along. All good fun and we both laugh, so I feel he is a lit more on board this month, which makes me happy, which makes me positive!!!! Woo hoo, bfp here I come, dig deep beany!!!

Glad you are feeling happy tweak, it comforted me to ttc again and I do think the focus helps too.
Ducktales, if you don't feel you need counselling, then im sure you don't. Fxd for this month for you.
Mrs J, this is the most :sex: we've had in a long time, norm both very tired but very determined this will be our month!!

Have a great weekend ladies, I'm off to visit OH family :(

Yay for sneaky sex!

Glad that OH is interested in what's going on in your body. I put the info out there from time to time, but my DH is really clueless.

Enjoy you weekend too!

Cornish...you horny so and so! Hope the weekends not too painful

Tweak...I'm so sorry hun, we are all here for you :hugs:

DT...I've had the same said to me but mine is plain and simply grief and time. Hope the hen weekend is fun, Steph suggested a journal, I agree, it's really helped me find my feet.

Everyone, I'm trying to catch up so just short responses for now :flower:

XxX

Afternoon ladies :)

Tweak - I'm so sorry to hear about your MC. Life sucks sometimes but I admire your strength and positivity about the future. I wish you all the luck and lots of :dust: We are here anytime you need us :hugs::hugs:

Cornish - go girl!! Let's hope the TWW ends the way we are hoping for after your marathon session this month. Hope the weekend isn't too painful with the OH's family.

Ducktales - life is so hard at times and MC makes us all so sensitive to all things pregnancy related. Chin up :hugs: Really hope you enjoy the hen weekend.

Steph, Holly and Heather - how is the bean cooking going??

Everyone else :hi:

AFM: Nausea is knocking on the door but undecided if I should embrace it and let it in or ignore it and hope it will go away :haha: And much more exciting news, we have had an offer accepted on a new house :happydance: Come on beany please stick so you can grow up in our lovely new home :flower:

Fizzio, congrats on the new house!!! That's great! So happy for you! And I think you should ignore the nausea until you can't ignore it any longer. :)

How's everyone else holding up?

Jen..fab news about the house and keep :ignore: the :sick: :haha: because I reckon you won't have a choice before long :rofl:

Nowt new for me....

XxX

:flower: hey everyone!!!!

Thank you never say never for pointing me in the right direction to this thread!! Hehe

I was feeling a bit lost and didny know where to go next, as you are so right the 1st tri board is full of worry and I've already got enough of that...hehe....

Soooo hello everyone, nice to back in amongst familliar names!!!
Just read through the whole thread! Don't know where to start but I'll start with baby dust to allll!!!!

Xoxo

hiya ladies nice to see some familiar faces:flower:...just stumbled upon your new thread - hope you dont mind if i stick around.
hope everybody is doing ok,those still ttc & those cooking their buns?? :hugs:
AFM im in a more positive mood now after a wobbly week,but its onwards & upwards.
finally start my new job tomorrow in a childrens day nursery so that should keep me occupied!!!
im hoping to shift the extra baggage ive put on this past few months of sitting on my ass watching jeremy kyle & baking cupcakes!!! so im enrolling in the gym in the morning & im back on a diet. reckon shifting a stone will help my chances ttc....
but all in all im in a better place this week & looking forward to ov next week :happydance: xx

Hi Moonbeam, don't be afraid to jump right in you know we don't bite :haha:

Good news on the house Jen hope you will be all settled in, in time for the nesting period :wacko::haha:

Babybaba - we are pretty close in dates, congratulations :flower: are you feeling any symptoms yet? Mine are pretty minimal so far I've been a tiny bit nauseous today but I think it was because my blood sugar was on the low range of the scale so I had another slice of chocolate cake! :blush: I'm sure it will be off the scale when I check it in an hour! :haha:

I have to say ladies that I'm nit the horny lady you think, it has been quite hard to keep it up every night! Oh is happy as larry to go on but think I need a rest tonight.
Great news on house Jen, that'll be brilliant to have a new house and baby.
Welcome babybaba, ticker is looking lovely!
Hi moonbeam, glad you ate feeling more positive. I need to move my SSS a bit mire, feel weighty in the middle and don't like it. Gym and new job, go you!!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->