~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Thanks for all the info ladies, I'm such a novice at this!
I only had a few lines around cd11-13. Since then all have been blank. Had wet, watery cm, bit ewcm couple of days ago. Headaches and nausea were around cd17. Think I'll go to checking in the morning and when I get home for next few days until inrun out. Having tonight off dtd (oh snoring), but go again tmrw in case. Fxd ladies.xx

I would say monitor your CM and when it goes creamy to count that as 1DPO

FX for you, Cornish!!:thumbup:

I've always found the CM to be hard to judge. Mine is different at all times of my cycle! So annoying. :dohh:

ARgh...I'm drowning trying to keep up with everything :haha:

Hi Hannah

Mrs J..woo hoo for positive OPK

Jen...really glad you got your early scan sorted in the end

LB...good luck with your IUI

Steph...cool as a cucumber as ever

Holly...fab beany pic again

Lisa...keep the witch away for as long as poss eh?

Cornish...I take a bow to the shagfest queen :haha:

Anyone I have missed :hi: and sorry I missed you :wacko:

AFM...CD2, OH being much nicer and understanding...could do with him sodding off for another few days though so I can catch up :rofl:

It's nearly the weekend :happydance:
A XxX

I know, it's a lot to read!

Cornish is going to make the rest of us look like amateurs with all that BDing she's doing. And Holly and I told her to keep going! :haha: I think she really has done all she can do though. If the OPKs were almost positive and then went back down to blank, then maybe she had a really quick surge.

Never, maybe you should pick a fight so you can catch up with us while he's sleeping on the couch! But make sure you make up in time for ovulation!

It *is* very hard to keep up on this thread!

Fizzio, so glad you got an early scan scheduled.
Littlebird, good luck with your IUI.
Girls waiting for their pos. Opk - keep bd'ing. Mrs. J was convinced she missed O, but it was just late so hang in there!
Excited for the ladies in their two week wait. I really hope you get your much deserved BFP.

Fingers crossed for all of you. :dust: and sticky :dust: too!

Come on ladies, hands up who got some :sex: last night!!!! :haha:

AFM - after loads of dirty texts from DH yesterday by the time he got to bed he was too :sleep: obviously the xbox is really physically demanding the idiot :haha: Good job I already got a bun in the oven or else he would be for it :rofl:

I didn't get any last night. But I did get to bed at 11:30pm which is really good for me!

No :sex: for me, either! I was so tired last night, I didn't even care to! I feel pretty good and calm about the BD we did when I got my positive OPK. I'm actually in the 2WW and stress free!

TGIF!! Hello weekend! :happydance: Going to have a ME day and I'm pretty excited about that! :winkwink:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and a lovely weekend!! :hugs:

:flower:

No :sex: for me, either! I was so tired last night, I didn't even care to! I feel pretty good and calm about the BD we did when I got my positive OPK. I'm actually in the 2WW and stress free!

TGIF!! Hello weekend! :happydance: Going to have a ME day and I'm pretty excited about that! :winkwink:

Yay for the weekend!

Your profile picture is cute, Mrs. J!

Yay for the weekend!

Your profile picture is cute, Mrs. J!

Thanks LB!!

:hi: everyone!
want to wish you all a great weekend :hugs: hope everyone is doing well.....
to all waiting to O, hope you catch the eggy
to those testing this weekend, FXed you get your :bfp: :hugs:
:hugs: to everyone the witch got :hugs:

Come on ladies, hands up who got some :sex: last night!!!! :haha:

AFM - after loads of dirty texts from DH yesterday by the time he got to bed he was too :sleep: obviously the xbox is really physically demanding the idiot :haha: Good job I already got a bun in the oven or else he would be for it :rofl:

I got some last night!!!! But, I am scared to death to actually *have* sex and enjoy it. I just feel like I am going to cause a m/c. Poor DH.

Hi ladies, I failed to bd last night as oh fell asleep on me! Def need to tonight as having sharp pains and lOts of ewcm (still White opk though), however oh dad has come for a visit and they've gone to the pub!!! Men!!!
Great news on dtd mrs hjo, unless dr has said not to, bean is safe and snuggled, I can understand how you feel though as sure I'll be scared.
Hope all ladies have a great Friday night.xxx

Mrs hjo sex should be perfectly safe but just in case you're worried try not to have too much deep penetration and if its uncomfortable stop. Just common sense really :hugs:

Yeah, I know it's common sense, but I just know last time dr forbid it, and so I can't get past that. The couple times we have since finding out, we have tried to take it easy...

Thanks Cornish for directing me here!

I posted in the May thread in TTCAL, but I'll post it here too.

I'm back in the TTCAL group. We lost our LO on Wed when I should have been 5w2d. Tuesday morning, while we were still on our anniversary trip, I took another PG test. I was supposed to drop off my sample for PG confirmation that morning, so wanted to take a test to make sure. Well, it was fainter then my test the week before. At that point, I knew it was over. I just had a feeling that it was over.

I took another test Wed morning and it was definitely faint. I brought my sample with me, as I was gonna drop it off just in case. Well, I started bleeding that day. Went and got blood work done, and my HCG was 20.5. The doctor was optimistic, but I knew it was over. (I didn't particularly care for her, either)

My HCG this morning was in the negative, so it's over. The doctor said I should get my period in about a month, but I'm hoping to never get it as we're trying again straight away. I'm gonna get some baby aspirin and try that too, along with my OPKs.

Oh yeah .. and the best part .. the doctor left my blood test results in a VOICEMAIL! Seriously?! Who does that?! Let's tell someone that they just lost their baby in a voicemail message. Yup, I was pretty mad about that.

Tweak, I'm glad you found us all. Your DES do not sound very good, that's a horrible way to find out. My heart goes out to you. I'm glad you have the strength to start ttc again, hopefully you'll O real soon.xxx

Tweak, I'm sorry that you went through all of that. It was pretty insensitive of the doctor to leave the results in a voicemail. I don't think I've ever had that happen! Hope you can catch the egg this time around and AF stays away. Good luck and sticky baby dust! :dust:

Oh Tweak, I'm so sorry you are going through this again... And what an insensitive doctor! I guess because they do this all day they become desensitized to it... There are doctors out there that will grieve right along with you, and maybe it's time to find one of those amazing doctors. My heart goes out to you right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->