• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

:hi: ladies!
MsJ, yay for postive OPK and Oing :happydance:

LB, hope you're doing well :hugs:

fizzio, Im so sorry you can't get a scan... will you go for a private scan? hope you're feeling better :hugs:

:hi: everyone! :hugs:

Hello again :hi:
Sorry for the rant earlier and the negativity. I'm super tired which doesn't help and felt so thwarted by the NHS. However the hospital rang back and apologised repeatedly!! They claim there was en error made and I should have been offered a 8 week scan. Their guidelines have changed and they dont offer early scans anymore but this was all changing at the time of my MC and they are honouring what I was told then. Someone was smiling on me cos I now have a date of 27th June when I will be 8 weeks exact according to my LMP :) And they are sending me to a different part of the hospital so I dont have to face the room where we got our bad news last time. All that stress and heartache this morning for nothing :dohh:

Sending lots and lots of :dust: to all those entering the TWW. I have everything crossed you get good news this month. Cornish - you certainly seem to have covered your bases me thinks! Those with BFPs already - how are you all doing? Lovely to see you Hanskinz, and Holly - fab news today :happydance:

Oh, Fizzio! So glad they scheduled an early scan for you. Can't wait until you can see your little bean and feel a little more comfortable about the whole situation.

Great news Jen on your scan, sorry you had to go through the upset this morning though. 27th is not far!!
Thanks for the optimism, going to continue dtd incase O is late, not letting this egg slip away!!xxx

That's awesome Jen! I'm soooo glad you won't have to wait that much longer!

I *love* your ticker too with the lil tootsies :haha:

It's so neat to see different ones! :hugs:

TWW!! How early is too early to symptom spot?? :haha:

Fizzio, glad you'll get your 8w scan! :happydance:

How are all the pregnant ladies doing?

:hugs:

:haha: mrs j! I'm not even sure I O and certain I have symptoms !!! We can go crazy together.
How do you get a positive opk? Can you O and not get a positive?? Mine are whiter now than on cd11, I don't get them!!

Bding schedule may be on hold tonight as yelled at oh, it's ds birthday end of the month and once again I'm organising all and buying all presents, he just enjoys the day and i stress ds has enough, food is made etc. Told him to pull his socks up this yr, so now I'm in bed ranting to you ladies and he is watching sport!

Way to go Jen, good that they will make an exception in your case in view of what you were told at the time. Hopefully scan will put an end to your fears and you can look forward to the next stage of your pregnancy and relax and enjoy it! :flower:

Cornish - I think on balance you have already had your LH surge for this month and have probably already or are pretty close to O'ing I'm sure you have enough :spermy: up there to fertilise the worlds population over the amount you have been :sex:

I take my hat off to you girl!!! :thumbup:

Mrs J glad you're getting into the TWW spirit with the symptoms :haha: I'm fine today, feeling tired but thats to be expected had such a busy day.

Lisa - are you out of AF limbo yet?

I know what you mean, its a blessing and a curse but still a blessing :rofl:

Cornish- Positive OPK means you are about to ovulate I think within 12-36 hours. I got my positive yesterday early morning (6am) and we BD around 10pm
so FX on that.

Here is what I found about never getting a positive:
12. I never get a positive OPK. Does this mean I'm not ovulating? No, not necessarily. It can depend on how often you test. Most OPK's say to test once a day, around the same time each day. However, it is possible for your LH to surge and dissipate in less time than that, so testing only once daily may result in missing the surge
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

I've heard a lot of women say then never get positives but are still sure that they ovulate. Maybe you just have a very short surge. It says not to use first morning urine but I think thats bull. If you don't pee all night or drink, why not? That's when I always get my positives. I also test when I get home and last night it was still positve.

Also, on CD 16 I got a fairly dark line, but not darker than the control line but then they got lighter and lighter then bam! CD 24 I get a strong positive on two different brands. What CD are you on?

Just say your sorry for yelling and have some make-up:sex: :haha:

Thanks steph, could it have happened on cd11?? It wasn't darker than control line, but wasn't far off-wish i took a stupid pic now as can't rem?!? Do opks show faint lines all the time? They confuse me, sorry for being annoying!!
Lisa, sorry about limbo, but glad you are enjoying time off af.x

Wow, thanks mrs j, I'm on cd19, feels like forever this cycle!! I'm fairly rubbish at holding pee more than 3 hours, and I drink a fair bit-think they both effect opks.

Oh is ie lying with back to me snoring!!x

Thanks steph, could it have happened on cd11?? It wasn't darker than control line, but wasn't far off-wish i took a stupid pic now as can't rem?!? Do opks show faint lines all the time? They confuse me, sorry for being annoying!!
Lisa, sorry about limbo, but glad you are enjoying time off af.x

Most of the time, you'll have some kind of a line because we always have that stuff in our system.

Mine went from nothing to faint getting stronger and then to faint again, I never got a positive but when it started to get stronger I was doing them about 3 times a day. Some people just don't get a good result with them and I think I was one of them. Then again they were ics and you know how I feel about the ic HPTs! :wacko:

I would go with your bodily signs, hows your CM? Have you had any other signs like cramping or headaches?

I drink tons of water throughout the day and pee every hour! That's why I think morning is best. But I'll just stop drinking water about an hour and a half before I leave work them POAS when I get home about 50 minutes later. I've got positives doing that!

It also does depend on what MIU the tests are because obviously if they are 10miu they are going to pick up a surge when your urine is more diluted

my lines were always darker in the morning too, maybe bcuz it was more concentrated :shrug: I definitely got my positive in the morning and then tested around 2pm-3pm and it was negative so my surge may have been that morning.... too bad I was at work but I DTD that night sadly no :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"