~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Mrs HJO - Love the scan pics....so clear! :happydance:

Woody - Your video is amazing! Your little one will love seeing that when theyre older!

Steph/BB - Hope you ladies are doing ok...still thinking about you both x :hugs:

All you pregnant ladies - I cant wait to see more scan and bump pics! Keep posting!

To all of us still TTC - This is such a lucky thread...heres hoping we can join all the other ladies soon! :dust: to us all!
Who is still with me? Getting lonelier now on the TTC front! x x :hugs:

LB - I really hope the new meds work for you! FX'd x x

AFM - MASSIVE temperature dip yesterday at 7dpo but back up today, trying to not read too much into it! "Implantation dip...Implantation dip" haha!!:haha:

x x x:hugs:

I'm here with you Rachel! CD23 for me, I think. I was thinking the same thing - starting to get a little lonely for all us TTC.

I got rid of my ovulation ticker. It's too stressful knowing what DPO I'm at, and how many days till testing. If I don't see it I won't think of it.

I got a near + OPK yesterday. It was the darkest one I've gotten out of all of them. We DTD Monday, so we took yesterday off. We'll DTD today, and as many days as we can. I had major ovulation pains yesterday; it was so bad. And it's pretty bad this morning. Not like my normal ovulation pains either. Like a lot of pressure and cramping centralized. Sooo, we'll see what happens I guess.

Mrs HJO - Love the scan pics....so clear! :happydance:

Woody - Your video is amazing! Your little one will love seeing that when theyre older!

Steph/BB - Hope you ladies are doing ok...still thinking about you both x :hugs:

All you pregnant ladies - I cant wait to see more scan and bump pics! Keep posting!

To all of us still TTC - This is such a lucky thread...heres hoping we can join all the other ladies soon! :dust: to us all!
Who is still with me? Getting lonelier now on the TTC front! x x :hugs:

LB - I really hope the new meds work for you! FX'd x x

AFM - MASSIVE temperature dip yesterday at 7dpo but back up today, trying to not read too much into it! "Implantation dip...Implantation dip" haha!!:haha:

x x x:hugs:

that's exciting Rachel!!!!! I hope it IS implantation dip!!! :dust:

I'm here with you Rachel! CD23 for me, I think. I was thinking the same thing - starting to get a little lonely for all us TTC.

I got rid of my ovulation ticker. It's too stressful knowing what DPO I'm at, and how many days till testing. If I don't see it I won't think of it.

I got a near + OPK yesterday. It was the darkest one I've gotten out of all of them. We DTD Monday, so we took yesterday off. We'll DTD today, and as many days as we can. I had major ovulation pains yesterday; it was so bad. And it's pretty bad this morning. Not like my normal ovulation pains either. Like a lot of pressure and cramping centralized. Sooo, we'll see what happens I guess.

I understand about the DPO stuff... it IS mores stressful when you're like counting down the days til O and the days til you can get a BFP! Hope you get a clear cut +OPK and then a clear cut :bfp: :thumbup:

Rachel and Tweak I'm with you too.
I took Soy this month CD3-7 but got a kidney infection on CD16 - ovulated on CD14 so hoping I have done enough, we only DTD every other day this time as per the doctors recommendation.
fingers crossed for us
hi to everyone else, scan pics are fab
xxxxxxxx

Tweak~ I jumped on that "whatever soy, wagon" the ladies have going on here...and I was determined to not test until my AF was late b/c I was so sick of feeling SOOO many symptoms and getting BFNs. Those first couple of dpo are just plan stupid in my opinion. :) Just b/c the "real" symptom spotting shouldn't really start until after implantation...so I so often felt like I was kidding myself. Point being...it is VERY stressful!

Rachel~ I hope that was your dip! My temp dip came at 10 dpo, and then my symptoms picked up! Hope this is it for you! :)

NeverSayNever~ good to hear from you again!

LittleBird~ hope you are doing alright! I'm sure it's not always easy taking all those medications, and planning all the time...it makes it almost impossible to be "whatever" about trying to conceive! THinking of you!

AFM~ my biggest complaint is being TIRED! Backache continues, and sharp ligament pains that I remember having w/ my last pregnancies. I put up a ticker... :) Lady drew blood today and missed my vain! Hurt like a mofo! Waiting patiently for my results, will go in on again Friday morning to get the 2nd bloods taken.

So at the moment (as far as i can remember) the TTC group is Tweak, MsJMouse, Ducktales, Littlebird and me!!! Any others??? :shrug:

Sending bucketloads of :dust: and strong olympic swimming :spermy: to us all!!! Heres to our 2012 babies!!! :baby::happydance:

Sending bucketloads of sticky :dust: to all our pregnant friends!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tweak - I really hope you are just round the corner from your +OPK, sounds like your BDing routine will cover you either way!! :happydance:

Ducktales - Heres to your BFP this cycle!! :happydance:

Dimples - I hope all is good when you get your results on Friday!! Sorry about the nasty needle :nope:

Lots of :happydance::happydance: tonight....im in such a good mood!! ha!! :haha:

x x x

Yeah I am still in TTC mode, though this month I just can't be bothered - not even sure what day I am on - I think it is CD10 - I suppose I could always look at my chart but I am just taking the temp entering the data and then closing FF and not paying that much attention.

:dust: and :hugs: to everyone - heres to hoping for a 2012 baby!!!

Tweak~ I jumped on that "whatever soy, wagon" the ladies have going on here...and I was determined to not test until my AF was late b/c I was so sick of feeling SOOO many symptoms and getting BFNs. Those first couple of dpo are just plan stupid in my opinion. :) Just b/c the "real" symptom spotting shouldn't really start until after implantation...so I so often felt like I was kidding myself. Point being...it is VERY stressful!

Rachel~ I hope that was your dip! My temp dip came at 10 dpo, and then my symptoms picked up! Hope this is it for you! :)

NeverSayNever~ good to hear from you again!

LittleBird~ hope you are doing alright! I'm sure it's not always easy taking all those medications, and planning all the time...it makes it almost impossible to be "whatever" about trying to conceive! THinking of you!

AFM~ my biggest complaint is being TIRED! Backache continues, and sharp ligament pains that I remember having w/ my last pregnancies. I put up a ticker... :) Lady drew blood today and missed my vain! Hurt like a mofo! Waiting patiently for my results, will go in on again Friday morning to get the 2nd bloods taken.

LOVE your ticker.. is it pink bc you're hoping for :pink: ??? I think you would have such a beautiful lil' girl.. your son is just PRECIOUS!!!!

Aw! Thanks Holly. I would love a little girl! Especially, since OH keeps telling me "this is it!" :( I want 3 kids he wants 2 so that's another reason why I hope for twins! You can't put one back then! hehe. But for now I'm really praying/hoping for a healthy baby!

Aw! Thanks Holly. I would love a little girl! Especially, since OH keeps telling me "this is it!" :( I want 3 kids he wants 2 so that's another reason why I hope for twins! You can't put one back then! hehe. But for now I'm really praying/hoping for a healthy baby!

For sure.. healthy baby is the most important thing! :thumbup:

Is he AT ALL considering a 3rd?? Has he hemmed and hawwed at all or is it a stern & obstinate NO??? If it's the first.. you just need to work on him some more :winkwink: My DH said 3 total.. so we have Eric, this baby... and 1 more.. I've told him if this baby and then next baby is a boy too- I FOR SURE want to try for a 4th. (I;ll end up with all boys .. watch! :rofl:) he said 3.. but then "we'll see" if that happens presents itself.. which to ME means YES you just need to push me hard for it! :haha:

I understand about the DPO stuff... it IS mores stressful when you're like counting down the days til O and the days til you can get a BFP! Hope you get a clear cut +OPK and then a clear cut :bfp: :thumbup:

Thanks Holly! I'm completely out of OPKs as of last night, so that was the last one I took. I'm not getting any more either. If I don't get it this cycle, we're taking the relaxed approach. I'm done with OPKs and stressing myself out if the line is positive or not and freaking out over what days to BD.

hi every1....hope you all are well...i havent gotten around to reading all the previous posts but i will...lol...well the infections seems to have cleared up so thats a plus...getting some pains in uterus area i hope it is stretching pains....well...have a great day every1..God bless

hi every1....hope you all are well...i havent gotten around to reading all the previous posts but i will...lol...well the infections seems to have cleared up so thats a plus...getting some pains in uterus area i hope it is stretching pains....well...have a great day every1..God bless

Glad your infections gone! :hugs:

Thanks Holly! I'm completely out of OPKs as of last night, so that was the last one I took. I'm not getting any more either. If I don't get it this cycle, we're taking the relaxed approach. I'm done with OPKs and stressing myself out if the line is positive or not and freaking out over what days to BD.

It IS such a frustrating process... trying the good ol' whatever approach is a good thing for sanity sometimes!!!!

Hi everyone! :hi:

Janell~ I'm exhausted every day too!! You got your results back yet? The front desk b*tches wanted me to wait until 7 weeks too, but doc said no, come in at 5.:happydance:

Mrs J Mouse, Tweak, rachell, LB, and DT: Good luck this cycle!!! LOTS OF :dust: :dust:!!!! FX!

Sweet angel~ Glad to hear you got rid of that infection finally! :thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well today!! :flower:

AFM, same ol, same ol. I think I might be feeling better today, been getting lots of rest and actually had some energy yesterday to go shopping after my dentist appt. And I cleaned out my closet, too:happydance:

:hugs:Everyone!

I will be 7 weeks on my sons bday the 26th of August, and they are trying to tell me I would need to wait till Sept. 1 or 2 which would be exactly 8 weeks. But they just got done telling me 7 weeks...Grr!!! Annoying. But at 8 weeks would be my "safe point" b/c I have lost both my babies before 8 weeks, so maybe that's what she was thinking, and then it wouldn't be so bad.
Right now, I'm feeling pretty confident about my pregnancy b/c I feel like I've been hit by a train everyone morning and those lines were super dark! No spotting or anything...so let's hope it continues!
Got blood drawn yesterday 10am...hoping they call today w/ at least that #. Then I'll go again Friday morning and will have to wait till monday! Hate the weekends for this reason.

Sweet Angel...so glad to hear your infection is gone! That's wonderful news for you!

Tweak...sorry your cycle is confusing you. Happy Bding, hope you catch that egg this cycle!

hiya ladies hope everyone is well??? :hi:

im just not feeling too positive today,took my urine sample into docs today but took a quick IC before i sealed it up & again stupid faint line!!!!!
im a week late now so id think it should be getting a tad darker....i just know when i ring for results tomorrow they will tell me im not pregnant....
i just dont know what is happening:shrug: my head is literally up my bum :wacko:

I will be 7 weeks on my sons bday the 26th of August, and they are trying to tell me I would need to wait till Sept. 1 or 2 which would be exactly 8 weeks. But they just got done telling me 7 weeks...Grr!!! Annoying. But at 8 weeks would be my "safe point" b/c I have lost both my babies before 8 weeks, so maybe that's what she was thinking, and then it wouldn't be so bad.
Right now, I'm feeling pretty confident about my pregnancy b/c I feel like I've been hit by a train everyone morning and those lines were super dark! No spotting or anything...so let's hope it continues!
Got blood drawn yesterday 10am...hoping they call today w/ at least that #. Then I'll go again Friday morning and will have to wait till monday! Hate the weekends for this reason.

Sweet Angel...so glad to hear your infection is gone! That's wonderful news for you!

Tweak...sorry your cycle is confusing you. Happy Bding, hope you catch that egg this cycle!

that's crazy to wait 8 weeks :growlmad: i mean, I know what will happen.. will happen.. but it IS good for peace of mind!!!!

I have a great feeling for you too my dear! :hugs:

hiya ladies hope everyone is well??? :hi:

im just not feeling too positive today,took my urine sample into docs today but took a quick IC before i sealed it up & again stupid faint line!!!!!
im a week late now so id think it should be getting a tad darker....i just know when i ring for results tomorrow they will tell me im not pregnant....
i just dont know what is happening:shrug: my head is literally up my bum :wacko:

I'm sorry my dear .. It's impossible to say what's going on .. could all be when the baby actually implanted.. and just bc your numbers may not be through the roof and high.. they can still be fine enough and the baby is ok!!! Don't let the strength of the test worry you :hugs:

Baby brain has kicked in again after reading 5 pages of posts. The other day all I could remember was about MrsJ talking about french toast, today my memory like a sieve has retained scan stuff.

MrsJ cracking result from your scan, glad all is ok

MrsHJO gorgeous baby scan pic, how exciting!!

Dimples YAAAYYYY preggers!!! Wicked!!

Everyone else lots of love and luck!!

I had a weird issue last night, I have never actually been sick throughout the weeks of being plagued by morning sickness nausea. The nausea has come and gone recently but yesterday I felt dreadful all day with a headache on top verging on a migraine. I got home from work and had my dinner and within 5 minutes of finishing it I threw up 4 times, it was violently sick and shocked me so much I cried a little bit whilst puking! Then I went to bed trying to sleep it off. I went into work this morning and was told I looked 'awful' (one of the politer phrases used) and my boss sent me home. There is a sickness bug going around work and I am wondering if I got it. Water seemed to be the thing to kick start the nausea into almost puking each time so I have swapped it for lucozade today which is staying down. I went to the doctors and they just said go home and rest and if I end up puking more go back to them.

Feeling quite a lot better now and everything - food and drink - has stayed down but I am keeping away from water until tomorrow. Have been insanely emotional over the last couple of days, my big boss was really nice to me today and I nearly cried for no reason!! Am wondering if I have a bug or some massive hormonal surge which has made me into a big pukey, blubbing baby?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->