~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Janell, those numbers are awesome!! :happydance:

Tweak, I'm sorry af got you :hugs: when I got my af on aspirin, it was way heavier than normal, so I do think it can affect it quite a bit.

Hey Sweet Angel, I am 15 weeks now by the measurement of the baby (at the 12 week scan where it jumped ahead a week) but 14 weeks by my date calculations. I have had a few waves of nausea most days, just the odd ones coming and going. I am getting lots of headaches though, especially at work from the computers, really bad hammering headaches. And I am getting lots of twinges as everything is stretching about inside. Other than that, not many symptoms now.

Clothes are getting tight and I am off on a week away in two weeks time so I will be getting into my new maternity gear after that at work! Already wearing it at home for comfort - enormous tummy warming leggings!! Tres sexy!!! And I got a bra fitting as mine was pressing on my sternum and making me feel sick. Was horrified to go up two bra sizes to a bra size now that you are lucky to find in anything but granny style! So all in all, super granny bras and jumbo belly covering leggings means its quite a good job I am not gagging for naughty stuff any longer because I dont think the OH is looking at me in quite the same way anymore!

ok....i still have a bit of nausea threw up las night..that was the 1st time in about 2 weeks...nauseas dis mornin...i cant stand the feeling of snug clothes on my stomach..all my pants i wear unbuttoned well they cant button anymore..and i can feel my uterus even when i am lying flat..it feel scary though...;-).....im real tired too...

Tweak, I'm sorry af got you :hugs: when I got my af on aspirin, it was way heavier than normal, so I do think it can affect it quite a bit.

Thanks!

This was the 2nd cycle taking aspirin. For some reason, it was way heavier on the first day, and then basically stops on the 3rd day. I have like a 2 day AF and then basically gone. So today, it's done. Yay!

Hey Sweet Angel, I am 15 weeks now by the measurement of the baby (at the 12 week scan where it jumped ahead a week) but 14 weeks by my date calculations. I have had a few waves of nausea most days, just the odd ones coming and going. I am getting lots of headaches though, especially at work from the computers, really bad hammering headaches. And I am getting lots of twinges as everything is stretching about inside. Other than that, not many symptoms now.

Clothes are getting tight and I am off on a week away in two weeks time so I will be getting into my new maternity gear after that at work! Already wearing it at home for comfort - enormous tummy warming leggings!! Tres sexy!!! And I got a bra fitting as mine was pressing on my sternum and making me feel sick. Was horrified to go up two bra sizes to a bra size now that you are lucky to find in anything but granny style! So all in all, super granny bras and jumbo belly covering leggings means its quite a good job I am not gagging for naughty stuff any longer because I dont think the OH is looking at me in quite the same way anymore!

ok....i still have a bit of nausea threw up las night..that was the 1st time in about 2 weeks...nauseas dis mornin...i cant stand the feeling of snug clothes on my stomach..all my pants i wear unbuttoned well they cant button anymore..and i can feel my uterus even when i am lying flat..it feel scary though...;-).....im real tired too...

I found some energy today and went on a nice walk with the OH. My energy levels are picking up now I feel better. Found blue veins suddenly had appeared on my boobs yesterday just to add to my overall picture of sexiness at the moment! Wouldnt swap it for the world though.

Unfortunately andreas scan this morning showed furry had passed away at 8+5. Andrea has opted to have an erpc this afternoon.

She is utterly devastated at the news and will need every bit of support she can get. I know you fabulous ladies can help with that.

Rip furry fly high little one :angel: :cry:

Andrea, we are here for you when you are ready. I will be thinking of you a ton. I am so sad for you :hugs:

This news breaks my heart:cry: We are all here for you, hun! Sending you lots of prayers and hugs.:hugs:

This news breaks my heart:cry: We are all here for you, hun! Sending you lots of prayers and hugs.:hugs:

what is andreas profile name?? i cant place who she is...

Andrea is known as Neversaynever x

holy fricking shit...noooo....sorry...but those were my exact word....my god ....why does god allow this to happen to good people....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:thats terrible god.....NEVER I AM SOO SORRY YOU CALMED ME DOWN SO MANY TIMES AND ALWAYS GAVE REASSURING ADVICE TO ME I AM SOOO SORRY FOR YOU LOSS..YOU DONT DESERVE THIS..:hugs:..YOU KNO YOU HAVE ALL THE SUPPORT IN THE WORLD ON THIS FORUM...

Very well said sweet angel, life is just terrible and unfair.
Andrea you are in my thoughts.xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about Furry. I hope when she's ready to hear from us, Andrea will log on and see all these messages and know how much she's really loved. Andrea, we're here for you! :hugs:

what is andreas profile name?? i cant place who she is...

Andrea is known as Neversaynever x

NEVER I AM SOO SORRY YOU CALMED ME DOWN SO MANY TIMES AND ALWAYS GAVE REASSURING ADVICE TO ME I AM SOOO SORRY FOR YOU LOSS..YOU DONT DESERVE THIS..:hugs:..YOU KNO YOU HAVE ALL THE SUPPORT IN THE WORLD ON THIS FORUM...

I agree with this Andrea... we love you.

I am so sorry Never. How devastating and completely unfair. Thinking of you, my whole heart goes out to you xxxxx

You guys are ace :hugs:

I've had so many lovely comments and thought from a lot of people and I'm truly thankful for the support.

I'll still be around all the same, I'm living on the whatever wagon forever. I may be down but I am certainly not out.

Nobody deserves to go through this shit. It's heartbreaking and unfair...but it's also reality and life.

Furry just wasn't meant to be here...

XxX

You guys are ace :hugs:

I've had so many lovely comments and thought from a lot of people and I'm truly thankful for the support.

I'll still be around all the same, I'm living on the whatever wagon forever. I may be down but I am certainly not out.

Nobody deserves to go through this shit. It's heartbreaking and unfair...but it's also reality and life.

Furry just wasn't meant to be here...

XxX

hearing you speak so strongly makes me even more sad... i dont kno why...and i quote "Nobody deserves to go through this shit. It's heartbreaking and unfair...but it's also reality and life.

Furry just wasn't meant to be here..."...that is the words of a strong woman...i am most definately not that strong...you are courageous and strong and god will help you through this....thinking of you...:hugs::hugs:

I'm not that strong believe me. I'm doing little posts right now and feeling raw still. I'm totally devastated but understand it was out of my hands.

I just want you all to enjoy your beautiful pregnancies and I can't wait for everyone to get their BFP's, rainbow/forever babies and this thread goes in to the parenting section.

I have no idea how I will keep sane if/when I get pregnant again and you know what...I don't care. I just know I will have to take it very slowly.

XxX

It is awful that some babies never get that first breath we have all experienced this and we will all muddle through somehow xxx

I'm not that strong believe me. I'm doing little posts right now and feeling raw still. I'm totally devastated but understand it was out of my hands.

I just want you all to enjoy your beautiful pregnancies and I can't wait for everyone to get their BFP's, rainbow/forever babies and this thread goes in to the parenting section.

I have no idea how I will keep sane if/when I get pregnant again and you know what...I don't care. I just know I will have to take it very slowly.

XxX

dont deny your strenght you are strong you may not see it but we all do...you should give your body/mind some time to heal before you try again. because i got pregnant 2 months after my m/c and i am still paranoid up to this day every twinge scares and everytime i go 2 d bathroom i scrutinize the tissue for any SPECK of blood...i dont want you to be like that bcuz its a burden...take your time we are all here for you..ALWAYS...:hugs:

It won't matter if I get pregnant straight away or in a years time...the fear will be there from the start. If it's meant to be it will be :hugs:

If you're not meant to get pregnant straight after a loss, you wouldn't ovulate and the egg wouldn't implant.

I'm a believer in what's meant to be will be...

Hope that doesn't come across as being rude :flower:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"