~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

My due date is April 13...I don't think that was up on the first page. :)

Never - as I said in your journal - absolutely devastated for you. :hugs::hugs:

AFM Testing tomorrow

AF was due today - temps are still high but I had a tiny bit of spotting this afternoon so I don't know if that is a good thing. But I aim to test tomorrow with FMU. So please wish me luck!!

Hope everyone else is well.

Hey everyone!
Hope your all doing well...

I can't believe it's been 4w2days since my mc....time has went so quickly, but in some ways it feels like just yesterday my wee bean was still with me....

According to opks I'm 6dpo today.....I ovulated exactly 14 days after I got my negatve hpt....we have been dtd fairly regularly so we will see....

I started a ttc journal....so I've been rambling on there a bit....

Well much love to everyone,
xoxo

hi all....just droppping in to see how u all are doin...have a great day...bye....

ZoMo & Cornish~ Yippee for great scans!

Dimples~ I have a beer gut too, its hard to hide it! My pants are all starting to feel snug, and by the end of the day, I'm bloated like a whale from trying to suck in all day! Going to probably get a belly band here soon so I can keep my pants unbottoned.

Babybaba~ Glad to see you back! :hugs: FX for this cycle!

MrsJMouse~ FX!!!! :hugs:

AFM, same ole, same ole. I had two days where I felt pretty good, but it all went down hill last night. Went to sleep around 7:30pm, felt rotten and extreamly nausous, achy, etc. Ready for the weekend! My next u/s is a week from today. Hoping all is well in there.

Look fwd. for your update Mouse!

Mrs. J~ I had a really awful day yesterday. I got up with my son at 9:30am and then took a 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon. I felt so sick all day! Today I'm feeling okay which is a good thing since my son is really sick with "hand, foot, mouth" disease. he has a fever and a really bad blister rash. He was up every 3-4 hours last night and so was I. So, I'm glad I'm feeling a little better today. I think my belly grew over night though, and maybe that's why yesterday was a rough one!

BFN on FRER with FMU today. But my temp went higher again this morning so who knows??

Off for a weekend away with DH today so FXd AF stays away!!!

Have a great weekend everyone. :hugs:

Fingers crossed AF stays away for you MsMouse!

Hope everyone is ok. Have been being looked after (ish) this week. The OH has cooked me dinner 4 days in a row!!! Has been lurvely, could get used to this!! Luckily for him I am now at work through lunch and dinner for the next 3 days so he doesnt have to bother again. Think I am going to look at reducing my hours in a couple of months time, struggling a bit with 10 hour shifts now, am sure my new boss will love me for that!!

Where's all my may girlies!!
I love Reading all your updates seeing how your all doing!!!
Hope your all well
xoxo

Where's all my may girlies!!
I love Reading all your updates seeing how your all doing!!!
Hope your all well
xoxo

Either spewing...sleeping...buying baby clothes...stressing....POAS for ovulation...symptom spotting...POAS for the BFP...or fending the hag off with chocs and wine.....I don't know :haha:

Sod all going on for me to report anything...not doing any of the above :)

XxX

:hugs: andrea!! Thinking of you honey,

I like the list you Made tho!! And I'm glad to see your on the watever wagon! I wish I could hop on there! But I'm too impatient for that! :/

I'm currently on the poas waiting for bfp...on 9dpo at the mo! And I'm....ok....what will be will be this month...not looking forward to first af after mc(if it comes) as I haven't had a proper af since may !! but it can't be as bad as the mc and I gotta hold onto that thought...things can only get better!!

We've booked a long weekend away in middle if September so should be perfect timing for o next month if I don't get bfp...sooo lookiing forward to that!! So won't be worst thing in the world if no bfp this month as I can have a wee drink at our spa weekend! And lots of bd!! Hehehe!!

Xoxoxo

Well, it's official ladies, team :blue:

If you want to see photos from the gender scan, it's on page 75 of my journal.

I hope you are all doing well. :flower:

Just seen your pics Mrs HJO, loving 'the money shot'!!!!! Am so jealous you know what you are having, cant wait to find out what colour monster is lurking inside me! Wont know for another 3 weeks yet :( !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->