~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

LOL..no i understand..because i have that belief also..but 4 me (as i said i am not as strong as you are) therefore i cant deal with the paranoia it makes me sick sometimes....its is a fact that yu will not pregnant if your body isnt ready....

Sweet angel whilst we have all lost babies we all deal with things differently for some of us time does a great deal to heal us for others the reminder of pregnancy brings back all those worries sometimes they go away sometimes not.

The female body is designed to produce offspring. This system is driven by hormones and is almost continually switched on in our child bearing years. Where the body may be physically able to bear children our emotions must also be considered.

Andrea is strong and she will get through this with time x

Never... hugs to u... u are a strong person.

Tweak... my at was the same as yours.... 2 days then gone... wicked cramps... aspirin is to blame for me I think... ;)

Andrea!! i am so so sorry to hear about furry!!!
im shocked and cant believe it, its so unfair arghhh!!!!

my thoughts and prayers are with you!!!
i understand exactly what you are going through..and have no words to express how sorry i am!!! just lots of hugs and love!!! xoxoxxo thinking of you honey!

rebecca.
xoxo

Andrea~ I have been away for a couple days, and yesterday I had no energy to write...but I have been thinking of you and I'm so sorry for your loss! Ugh...I remember the ache I felt when we first found out about our 1rst baby, and then the utter ache when I saw blood from our 2nd loss and I always feel horrible knowing that others have felt that same way. I wish I could make all the pain go away for you!

My due date from my 2nd loss was yesterday. Today I'm 6w4d and this was the day that my little guy breathed his last in January. Friday my son turns 2 and I'm anxiously awaiting my ultrasound in 1 week when I will be 7w4d the day my first passed away. I have been comforted in feeling awful, little energy, tingly boobs, fatigue etc. Getting beyond this due date was easier I think because I'm pregnant. I just hope I have have good news next week! I am scared to feel that ache again. I've even allowed myself to get a little excited about this baby! This coming weekend is also the weekend that I found out I was pregnant a year ago....crazy what the past year has brought! I hope this time things are different.

Hugs to everyone!!!

Dimples~ I'm glad things are going well.. .and that u/s will be here before you know it and I'm definitely expecting nothing but GOOD news for you!!!! :hugs:

I'm sorry about the due date mark.. that's so sad :cry: I haven't reached that point yet.. but it's not far away.. it's something I think about .. how I am SO happy about this baby- but there is that sadness inside of me for the one that I lost.. the one that I lost is the reason that THIS baby even exists. It's really hard to wrap my mind around sometimes!

I guess the good news is I haven't even had the energy to feel sad or do anything really...I'm that tired. But I def. thought about it all day yesterday and today and what could've been! Thank you for your reassurance.

We've had a stinky garbage can since Sunday. It's been outside since then and I just asked my husband to move it to the garage. I just don't feel like dealing with a stinky garbage can that makes me hurl! :)

I guess the good news is I haven't even had the energy to feel sad or do anything really...I'm that tired. But I def. thought about it all day yesterday and today and what could've been! Thank you for your reassurance.

We've had a stinky garbage can since Sunday. It's been outside since then and I just asked my husband to move it to the garage. I just don't feel like dealing with a stinky garbage can that makes me hurl! :)

:hugs:

We had the stinky garbage issue too.. I'm sure its bc of the super senses! I had my DH move the entire can outdoors as well.. I can't handle it!

Ok..I've changed the front page slightly and if there's anything wrong I apologise but just let me know and I'll fix it.

XxX

Janell, I got an email from Gerber (or something) a few days ago that said, "Happy 8 months". I thought I deleted myself from all those mailing lists. I guess not. I never really had a set due date because the triplets would have surely come early. Being pregnant helps a bit but I worry about this one all the time.

FXed for you.

The reminders are always so hard. When I go shopping at Motherhood Maternity, they always say, "Oh you're so small to be due in November...." UGH... So I have to keep telling them that my NEW due date is February 14. Drives me crazy... And all those emails I would receive about my new week... I remember sitting on the toilet trying to pass the baby, and getting an email that said, "your baby's development at 7 weeks". It's always going to be on our minds, but those reminders are just a slap in the face. :hugs:

Hi all, Andrea, front page is looking great.
Dimples, sorry to hear of your stinky garbage and tough days, hope you are feeling better real soon.
Ttc ladies, any testers coming up?!?!?

I had my dating scan today and all went great. Pics n stuff in my journal if you fancy a peek. Am now going to try to chill out a bit as not seeing anyone for 4 weeks! So long away!!xxx

Hey all, had a midwife appt today, was relieving to hear the heartbeat, especially as the baby kept hiding and she was having trouble finding it, could feel myself trembling by the time she found it!

Never, please can you move my EDD up to 10 Feb, it was 17th but it jumped ahead a week at the scan.

Am having real problems with my knees at the moment. I have always had problems with them but now it is excrutiating pain when bent at right angles, I have to lower myself to the loo by grabbing the wall and cant even contemplate kneeling on the floor. The midwife said its becase ligaments soften and stretch but I have no idea how I will cope when the bump gets bigger, it is cry out loud pain already. Even when I lie with my feet up, despite if my legs are straight or bent, any position for more than a few minutes have my knees throbbing and hurting and I can feel them grating and hear them clicking when I move. Its horrid!

Andrea, front page looks great :hugs:

Cornish & Zomo - glad you both had good scans!!!!

I'm in my "3WW," waiting for ovulation. CD7 today I think. I already feel more relaxed now, so I feel good. Hopefully my Preseed shows up soon, and I was thinking of getting Softcups too. Putting my all into it, without knowing when I'm ovulating. I think I'll be testing the 21st or 22nd. Haven't decided yet - I don't want to see a BFN, I think I'd rather get AF then see a BFN.

Reminders do suck!

We are waiting to tell family and friends this time until we at least get a heart beat! We told people right away last time, I think b/c we really wanted the support, as I was still saddened by our 1rst loss. I won't be able to hide this belly much longer though. We are celebrating Joey's bday on Sunday and I'm trying to figure out what I should wear b/c all my shirts show off my belly quite nicely and I look like I have a beautiful "beer gut!" I suppose it's a nice problem to have.

I'm craving Pizza...so going to go make some. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->