~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Wow, congrats MRS HJO!! Everyone thought you were having a little girl too!!

Nice scan pictures!!! Little baby boy is so cute!!

Hey all, 3 weeks isn't far zomo. I went to try and find some neutral baby stuff today but all very boy or girl so am waiting, although did pick up a gorgeous red top with striped leggings, if I can't use it my brother is due a girl in OCT (just after my scan!)

I'm mainly suffering with bk ache and tge need to sleep but not being able to! Weird! Hoping when ds starts pre school I may get some morning naps in?? Or I'll get bored from lack of work?!
Keeping all crossed for you ladies testing! Weekend away sounds lovely BB.xx

Hi ladies, just a quick update - the witch has arrived today - only 4 days late :shrug: and I had such hopes with the way my temps had been going. Now I am wishing she would just sod off - over cramps already :dohh:

Congrats on team blue MrsHJO. :hugs:

Happy monday everyone.

MrsHJO...congrats on the little boy! I love my little man, he's so much fun! :)

Mouse~Sorry AF teased you like that! So unkind!!

So, I am definitely more emotional/moody with this pregnancy. A few of my OHs comments have put me in tears...basically I feel like pregnancy is that one time where I 'deserve' a little extra TLC, and I never get that from my OH. Last night, I was laying on the couch and I was soooo tired but I was hungry and wanted some dirt cake before I went to bed. So, I asked him if he would please get me some (he was sitting down too). He's like, "So, now I have to do the laundry and get you dirt cake?" I got upset and went upstairs to get ready for bed. My OH came up a few minutes later with Dirt Cake. On Saturday, I got upset with him b/c I kept asking him to please clean the garbage can out b/c the smell makes me puke. Instead of saying "Sure honey, I can do that for you" he either ignores me, says yes and then just sits there, or complains about it and told him I should've asked him nicer?! I've asked him 1/2 dozen times to help!!!
My son has Hand, Foot, and Mouth. He's had it since Wed. He had a fever Wed.-Sat. and blisters all over him since Wed. afternoon. I'm getting conflicting information from a few nurses who happen to be my sister and sister-in-law and now my Dr. My Dr. told me he was contagious until his fever breaks and that it is okay for him to still have blisters. We had my son's bday party there and my nieces/nephews were there. I sent my sister, sister-in-law an email telling them what my Dr. said and that their kids should be A-okay. My sister in law writes back...no "hello" or anything and starts telling me what the CDC says about hand-foot-mouth and she writes in large, bold print, and uses capital letters through out. I felt like I was being attacked. And then just sends the info. with no ending, no name, nothing. I felt this to be a bit rude, but again I feel I've been pretty sensitive lately.
I know this was long, I just needed to vent. My husband and his sister have brought tears to my eyes in the last 3 days.

awww I'm sorry dimples.. I know I'd be PO'd if my DH wasn't helping with little things like that.. especially in the first tri when you feel your worst :( How is he when he is sick? I know my DH is the BIGGEST baby when he is sick.. and needs to be taken care of like he's 2.. and I DO cater to him- so I expect the same. I know hormones are making things seem worse too, I'm sure.

I'm sorry about your son too :( I hope he gets to feeling better! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Maybe have a heart to heart with your DH and let him know your expectations. Things are FOR SURE emotionally hard too. Isn't your u/s tomorrow!?!?

Ah Janell~ Men can be such twits! They don't realize what a toll all of this takes on us emotionally, physically, AND mentally.

Hope your son gets better soon!! :flower:

The letter from your SIL was just plain rude. There is NO need to do an email in all capital letters! I'd be emailing her back, if it were me.:growlmad:

I agree, have a heart to heart with your man.

Good luck!:hugs: BTW, you need a journal!!:happydance:

Hi ladies, just a quick update - the witch has arrived today - only 4 days late :shrug: and I had such hopes with the way my temps had been going. Now I am wishing she would just sod off - over cramps already :dohh:

Congrats on team blue MrsHJO. :hugs:

Happy monday everyone.

So sorry the witch arrived!! Hope she goes away soon so you can get back to TTC!! FX for next cycle!

yep...ultrasound tmrw.
Thanks ladies....just needed to vent to ladies who get it!

Hello ladies!!

Andrea - Im so sorry that ive only just heard your news! Im absolutely devastated for you!! Im here if you need me...thinking of you and your OH x x :hugs:

Mrs HJO - Team Blue!!! Fantastic news!! :happydance: x

Dimples - Glad your doing ok apart from the OH, Men can be complete sods sometimes and dont really think about things to much! I hope your son gets better soon x x

MsJMouse - So sorry AF arrived, especially 4 days late!! :hugs:

Everyone else - Hope your all doing well??? x x x

AFM, Im back....been on holiday in France and its been so relaxing! Im still on the whatever wagon so dont have a clue where i am in my cycle, all i know is that an airbed is FANTASTIC for lots of BDing!!! Weve been at it every night and weve never been like that! I really hope ive ovulated now this week although im determined to know nothing this cycle!!!

x x

Hey everyone!!!

Mrshjo congrats on the wee baby BOY!!!!!!! I've always thought I want a boy first as I was first born and always wished for a big brother!! :)!! Soo lovely!

Dimples your scan will be fabulous tomorrow!!! Good luck and can't wait to hear about it honey!!!!

Mrsj Mouse sorry the witch arrived!!!! Grrrrr!!!
The witch arrived today for me too at 10dpo!, arrrgghhh!, I guess it's to be expected after the mc..... It's my first af since my mc....and she is hurtttting me!!!! Really bad cramps!!

I'm looking at it as a sort of cleansing.... Dunno if that makes sense...but it gives me some comfort to think of this af as a final closure for our baby and now baby can play and fly with the angels.....

Hope everyone is doing well....I hope you don't mind me posting here... I still love to read how everyone is doing and give me masses of hope for future!,

Much love xxx

Dimples, good luck with your scan. Men are asses a lot of the time, I chat with mine regularly but he still does not get how crappy I feel, in fact this avo he took a nap due to feeling tired and left me with ds even though I could barely move due to a headache. I'm just glad I have bnb!

Rach, good luck! Air beds are great fun although I hate sleeping on them as feel oh is going to flip me into the air when he moves!

BB, sorry af got you. I think cleansing is a good way of looking at af. Hope she doesn't hurt for too long.xx

Dimples, good luck with your scan. Men are asses a lot of the time, I chat with mine regularly but he still does not get how crappy I feel, in fact this avo he took a nap due to feeling tired and left me with ds even though I could barely move due to a headache. I'm just glad I have bnb!

Rach, good luck! Air beds are great fun although I hate sleeping on them as feel oh is going to flip me into the air when he moves!

BB, sorry af got you. I think cleansing is a good way of looking at af. Hope she doesn't hurt for too long.xx

Ha!! What an imagine in my head that created!!! :haha:

BB - I hope af is kind to you and think youre looking at it very positively x x

Heather congrats on the baby boy my sons are such lovely sweet boys although they can be boisterous they are such fun to have around!

Dimples sorry about oh being a jerk. I would go on strike until he gives you a hand around the house without bitching and whining.

Welcome back rachel glad you had a good time on holiday.

Bb i've just got rid of the witch had 3 days of intense cramps and heavy bleeding that just stopped suddenly like a tap being turned off. No spotting or anything like usual!

Hope she ishorrible but swift for you too x

Oh ran out to buy himself wine, I asked him if he would buy me some candy...he came back w/ a couple bags. :)
Today just wasn't my day. I'm getting so anxious about my scan tmrw. I hope I can sleep. I was fine all day, until now, as I"m thinking about going to bed and knowing that tomorrow is a new day, SCAN day!!!
I've heard 3 different moms now tell me that their Dr. told them 3 days to expect their children to be contagious with the Hand, Foot, mouth so part of me feels like writing my SIL and letting her know, and my sister was supportive which was nice. Ugh...I just can't stand to be treated like an idiot. I need to let it go. :)
BB~I completely understand what you mean about "cleansing." B/c after this it's no longer your first AF either.
Sthorp~glad your AF is over, and you can hopefully begin to move on as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->