~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Thank you ladies for the advice, the replies have settled my mind now! Will just make the most of the sleep I can get for now then! My friend has a big maternity pillow thing she is going to give to me soon so I can curl up around that. I normally go to sleep on my right side draped around my OH, snuggled against his back, or in 'limpet mode' as he refers to it!!!!!! :) He will miss it when I start to prefer a pillow over him!

I used to snuggle like that when i had a bump until dh complained the baby was kicking him! This made me giggle and do it more often naughty me :haha:

Thank you ladies for the advice, the replies have settled my mind now! Will just make the most of the sleep I can get for now then! My friend has a big maternity pillow thing she is going to give to me soon so I can curl up around that. I normally go to sleep on my right side draped around my OH, snuggled against his back, or in 'limpet mode' as he refers to it!!!!!! :) He will miss it when I start to prefer a pillow over him!

I love sleeping like that with dh but he only let's me if the window is wide open because he gets too hot, which is part of the reason I like it he is always red hot like a radiator and I'm always frozen!
I'm looking into a body pillow too, good job we have a superkingsize bed as the one I've seen it like the size of a person!

Ooh I would love such a huge bed so I can wriggle away when he bugs me, but I think it would take up all the space in my bedroom!! Not enough room in my double bed for another person sized pillow. Guess OH will be on the sofa for the next 6 months then ;)

My dh would love to sleep on the sofa! He thinks it's much comfier than our bed, it's hardly a punishment when he is banished there now!

Hi ladies :hi:

Baby jiggles (our nickname for baby) is doing great! He/she was wiggling around all over the place and kicking! It was so great to see him/her kicking and we saw the brain, eyes, heart, and its little bitty arms and legs!!

I'm SO relieved!

:hugs:

Attachments

• IMG00174-20110901-0933.jpg
    IMG00174-20110901-0933.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
Ooh lovely pic Mrs J, how fab that it was jiggling all over the place for the screen!!!

Yay well done mrs j great scan pic and wonderful news x so happy for you hun x

Great news mrs J, so glad all is well with you and baby.xxx

mrs j ---cute pic!!! you must feel like a million bucks.. relif!!

hi all, how are you all?? i'm feeling well..maybe too well..dont really have any symptoms..have my 1st official clinic appointment on wednesday...nervous about that...my hunny gonna apply to the police service he says that we need more money for when baby comes so he says that he is doing this for our baby...sigh...

hope you all are well bye..:flower:

Hi ladies, I have been taking a little break from BnB, but I'm catching up tonight. I hope everyone is doing well, and I've missed you!

Doing ok, just focusing on something besides TTC, for the first time this year! :)

I will probably check in here even though I'm definitely not trying this cycle. I had to take a step back. It just felt like a pressure cooker. Although, catching up on here makes me second-guess my decision. Just a little. :)

Great to see you LB.xxx

Looks like a rainy day here with me-rubbish!!!
Happy weekend all.xxx

Nice to hear from your Little Bird!

Mrs. J~ Great pic! Glad everything is going great!

I've been so tired, and lack motivation...so I haven't been responding much on here. Sorry. My husband leaves for Russia/Germany on Monday, so he took me out for dinner last night, and then we layed on the couch and watched a movie. (Crap, forgot to return it today!) I got to taste my dinner a 2nd time around. :sick: My OH keeps teasing me about it.
I found out my friend who was pregnant with me last time with Joey, is pregnant again. Her due date was my same due date before my date got changed on Tuesday. So...she's due April 13, and I'm the 7th. So, once again our kids will be super close in age. Kind of fun!

Hope you ladies are doing well! The thread has kind of slowed down lately.

Nice to hear from your Little Bird!

Mrs. J~ Great pic! Glad everything is going great!

I've been so tired, and lack motivation...so I haven't been responding much on here. Sorry. My husband leaves for Russia/Germany on Monday, so he took me out for dinner last night, and then we layed on the couch and watched a movie. (Crap, forgot to return it today!) I got to taste my dinner a 2nd time around. :sick: My OH keeps teasing me about it.
I found out my friend who was pregnant with me last time with Joey, is pregnant again. Her due date was my same due date before my date got changed on Tuesday. So...she's due April 13, and I'm the 7th. So, once again our kids will be super close in age. Kind of fun!

Hope you ladies are doing well! The thread has kind of slowed down lately.

aww, sorry you're :sick: .. it's a GOOD thing though!!! :thumbup: And that's great that you'll have a friend IRL with a close due date!!

I think (for ME anyway) .. I don't really post a whole lot in this thread bc the vast majority of people on here have personal journals that I'm always on.. so it's kind of like double posting.. like I'd seem silly to ask LB how she is when I'm reading her journal every day, ya know?

YOU need a journal missy!!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->