• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Hmm I am trying to think of what test would be done on CD 12 that would be measured in hundreds... no idea at this point.. I am by no means an expert though.

Pbl.... If it will give everyone a reason to Chit chat put me down EVERYDAY 4dpo
:rofl:
Gotta a bunch of Wondofos waiting :thumbup:

Sorry TTB.. :hugs:

Brandy.... Liking the chart!! :thumbup:

1dpo Im guessing.... got itchy throat and really sleepy... Prob getting the crud!!!:(

Weeeelll I tested today (10 dpo / CD 24) and got a bfn. I could have sworn I had implantation cramping a few days ago, but now I think they were just random cramps. :shrug:

I'll test again in a couple of days and see how it goes, but I'm not really feeling pg right now.

anyone know what the hell the random links are that are being put into posts? Like SIS4US has links in her post and probably didn't put them there... My posts are doing the same.

I'm out. Damn AF :(

So sorry TTBaby. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Weeeelll I tested today (10 dpo / CD 24) and got a bfn. I could have sworn I had implantation cramping a few days ago, but now I think they were just random cramps. :shrug:

I'll test again in a couple of days and see how it goes, but I'm not really feeling pg right now.

Ceilani, FX it WAS the right kind of cramping!! Sorry about the BFN, but hopefully just too early. :dust: :dust:

anyone know what the hell the random links are that are being put into posts? Like SIS4US has links in her post and probably didn't put them there... My posts are doing the same.

Hmmmmm...I don't see random links. :shrug:

Nice chart, though! :thumbup:

I'm out. Damn AF :(
Ugh, sorry she got you TTBaby.

Sorry TTB.. :hugs:

Brandy.... Liking the chart!! :thumbup:

1dpo Im guessing.... got itchy throat and really sleepy... Prob getting the crud!!!:(
Bleh! Hope the yuckies pass quickly Sis4Us!

So sorry about the BFN Ceilani; definitely no fun getting lonely-lined. Hopefully it's just too early!

Hmm, I don't see any random links either Brandy. And yes, that's a nice spike there :) .

Nope didn't put a Link on my post..... But I don't see one on my end either!!
:shrug:

I use my IPad so maybe it blocks that BS!!!!

Nope didn't put a Link on my post..... But I don't see one on my end either!!
:shrug:

I use my IPad so maybe it blocks that BS!!!!
I use an ad blocker and a script blocker so maybe that's why I didn't see it either lol. Love my blockers :D .

So sorry to the ladies that got af today :hugs: Wishing you lots of
:dust: for next month.

Have a sneaking suspicion that I ovulated today on CD17 (last month it was CD20). Still temping though so should know in a couple of days. Will keep up with the bding though, just in case :blush:

So sorry Af got some of you! Hope they pass quickly.

I don't see links either. Weird.

Currently 5DPO - must...not...POAS. Now repeat 50 times. :haha:

Currently 5DPO - must...not...POAS. Now repeat 50 times. :haha:

Same DPO as me -when are you testing? I was thinking Saturday- is 10DPO too early?:shrug::shrug:

Good Luck xx

All I know is that SOMEONE needs to test! This thread has been moving way too slowly recently! :haha:

:test: :test: :test:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardeninggirl View Post

Currently 5DPO - must...not...POAS. Now repeat 50 times.
Same DPO as me -when are you testing? I was thinking Saturday- is 10DPO too early?

Good Luck xx

I might test on Saturday. I'm always too anxious to find out what's going on. DH and I actually hit the window several times this month so I am hopeful. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->