• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Sheesh, lots of bad news this AM! :nope:

Big hugs to Dylis and Zennie. Sorry the witch got you!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry about AF zennie and Dilys :(

Is that still only 2 BFP ? We are nearly halfway thru the month, where are all the BFP's? Not fair (stomps feet) lol

Need more baby dust for all xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust: :baby:

Sorry solstice, zennie, and Dylis.
May is not proving to be a very good month for all of us. Good luck to everyone that is due the end of the month. Lots and lots of baby dust.

ya I am not sure whats up but sheesh seems really low on the BFP's this month.

I had my IUI and I was excited at first but now I am thinking we missed ovulation with the IUI which was my highest hope so far... Yes, I know I am only 4DPO but I almost feel like saying F it and move on to ivf... Cant come soon enough. I just want something to look forward to instead of the depressing witch.

Maybe it's my bad memory, but 2 bfps at this point in the month seems pretty good! :shrug:

Hope this month works out for you, Brandy!

:dust:

Not a good month for me either :sad2: Had a very hard time waiting to test, and was crushed when it came negative. Consoling myself with thoughts of a February baby :baby: Going to see my OBGYN on Thursday, we'll see if she can come up with a plan for us.

Maybe it's my bad memory, but 2 bfps at this point in the month seems pretty good! :shrug:

Hope this month works out for you, Brandy!

It is maybe just because there are so many may testing threads lol; just seems that between this thread and other May testing ones, we are outweighed with BFN s

But lets be positive lol -ONLY BFP's from here on in :happydance::happydance:

Not a good month for me either :sad2: Had a very hard time waiting to test, and was crushed when it came negative. Consoling myself with thoughts of a February baby :baby: Going to see my OBGYN on Thursday, we'll see if she can come up with a plan for us.

Sorry Peanut. :hugs:

So sorry, Peanut. :hugs: Hope you have a good doctor's visit!

Only 2 on here but 4 total in our 'oldies' group that I have seen announcements for... That's pretty good....

What's the "oldies" group? I thought that was us! :haha:

Sorry to all those who got AF. :hugs:

Sorry to bring more bad news but the :witch: showed up for me this morning as expected. I've also had a nasty cold for awhile that's worse today so will be seeing a doctor finally.

On the bright side though, later this month we'll get the results from DH's third SA and hopefully the numbers are up and we can start IUI! :thumbup:

FXd for everyone else this month!! Hope to see more BFPs!

Sorry to bring more bad news but the :witch: showed up for me this morning as expected. I've also had a nasty cold for awhile that's worse today so will be seeing a doctor finally.

On the bright side though, later this month we'll get the results from DH's third SA and hopefully the numbers are up and we can start IUI! :thumbup:

So sorry, Ariel. :hugs: I hope DH's SA is fabulous! :thumbup:

:dust: :dust:

Sorry Ariel and Peanut xxx:nope:

Sending you both big hugs and an extra sprinkling of baby dust for next cycle xxxx
:hugs::hugs:
Ariel good luck with SA results :thumbup:

:dust::dust:

Sorry Ariel and Peanut. But we all need to stay positive. Keep thinking June is our month for lots of bfp.

Yes it is us! I just meant outside of the may testing thread, our whole over 35 section. One was announced on the BFP sticky and the other one was on a thread with wannabubba and myself. Pretty good odds for us oldies I think :)

Bwahahahahaha! Excellent, I love it :D . We're oldies but goodies :happydance:

Sorry she got you ariel. And then cold funkiness pulling up the rear :nope: , that ain't cool :hugs: . I hope the SA goes well!

ya I am not sure whats up but sheesh seems really low on the BFP's this month.

I had my IUI and I was excited at first but now I am thinking we missed ovulation with the IUI which was my highest hope so far... Yes, I know I am only 4DPO but I almost feel like saying F it and move on to ivf... Cant come soon enough. I just want something to look forward to instead of the depressing witch.
Aww, I'm sorry you're feeling the blahs Brandy. How come you think you missed O?

Dang, sorry about the BFN Peanut :hug: . I hope you guys get a good game plan rolling at your doctor's appointment!

I think I missed it because I obsess about everything and overdid it. I was using opk's and waited till I got the smiley face and did the iui later that day.... However ff says I ovulated the day before smiley.

Sorry to everyone af got
:-(
I'm old just not to this thread hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back