• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Brandy, what happens if you put your + OPK on your chart? FX you caught it right!

This thread will be quiet for a while, I bet. No one's testing for a few days. :coffee:

Brandy, what happens if you put your + OPK on your chart? FX you caught it right!

This thread will be quiet for a while, I bet. No one's testing for a few days. :coffee:

It still shows my ovulation as the day before the peak and positive opk....

I think I missed it because I obsess about everything and overdid it. I was using opk's and waited till I got the smiley face and did the iui later that day.... However ff says I ovulated the day before smiley.
Ahh, I see. Well, I'm still hoping for you anyway :hugs: .

Brandy, if it helps FF showed my O the day before a positive opk this last cycle too. About a week later, it "recalculated" and showed O the day of the pos opk. I'm using the Advanced setting.

I have my FXd for you with this IUI!!!

Brandy, if it helps FF showed my O the day before a positive opk this last cycle too. About a week later, it "recalculated" and showed O the day of the pos opk. I'm using the Advanced setting.

Thanks that does make me feel a little better. Anything right now is helpful hehe. Either way it will be fine but the sooner I get a BFP the better ;)

Thank you all for the well wishes.

Thanks that does make me feel a little better. Anything right now is helpful hehe. Either way it will be fine but the sooner I get a BFP the better ;)

Brandy, is there a limit too how many times you can do IUI? Like if this month isn't successful, can you do it again next cycle or do you have to wait a while? Sorry, hope it's not a dumb question-I don't know anything about it (obviously :dohh:)

Brandy, is there a limit too how many times you can do IUI? Like if this month isn't successful, can you do it again next cycle or do you have to wait a while? Sorry, hope it's not a dumb question-I don't know anything about it (obviously :dohh:)

Nope you can continue to do it as much as you want.. it's much cheaper that way. We have elected to only do it this month and move straight to my meds for IVF at the end of the month if I am not preggo.

Nope you can continue to do it as much as you want.. it's much cheaper that way. We have elected to only do it this month and move straight to my meds for IVF at the end of the month if I am not preggo.

I have all my appendages crossed for you :thumbup:

I am prefacing this with DUMB QUESTION, but asking anyway. I am 13 DPO and nervous about testing and don't want to test then leave for work. Can I pee in a cup (FMU) and test it tonight? Is there any issue with doing that? I can't imagine what, but could the hCG dissipate during the day? Like I said, dumb question, but any help is greatly appreciated.

I am prefacing this with DUMB QUESTION, but asking anyway. I am 13 DPO and nervous about testing and don't want to test then leave for work. Can I pee in a cup (FMU) and test it tonight? Is there any issue with doing that? I can't imagine what, but could the hCG dissipate during the day? Like I said, dumb question, but any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi - I am not sure about the science, but I do know that when I last handed a urine sample into my docs for testing; it sat on a shelf until end of the day awaiting the van to pick it up and take it to the local hospital for testing -I still got my BFP back on that one but was about 6weeks by then, my doc just wanted confirmation for some reason :shrug::shrug: They normally take your word for it, or follow up with blood test but she wouldn't even consider me pregnant last time until positive result back from lab lol. Maybe because I was 36; What will she think this time when I am 39 or even 40 haha??:haha::haha:

According to the gurus, you can, but the HCG is disintegrating, so you're more likely to get a false negative. :shrug:
https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html

Sorry for all the BFN!!! Sending many :hug: for all those ladies. Sending prayers for you all for next month. Good Luck Brandy! So sorry pbl :hugs:!!! Still sprinkling baby dust for the rest of the testers this month.

Positive opk today. Can you put me down for the 31st please.

I am new here I will be testing on May 21st, I have 1 child who is a miracle baby after trying off and on for 15 years I took clomid 50mg and it happened on the 6th month of trying. We have been trying for a 2nd child and we are at 6 months again I hope its this month I am 38 years young. I was tested on CD 12 and my leaves where at 673 and sure what they tested.

I am new here I will be testing on May 21st, I have 1 child who is a miracle baby after trying off and on for 15 years I took clomid 50mg and it happened on the 6th month of trying. We have been trying for a 2nd child and we are at 6 months again I hope its this month I am 38 years young. I was tested on CD 12 and my leaves where at 673 and sure what they tested.

Hi, and welcome! :hi:

I'll put you down for the 21st. Not sure I understand what you wrote above, though. :shrug:

Thank you!!! I had a blood test done on cd 12 and my level was at 673 the Dr. wrote down that was great not sure what he tested for I think it was for ovulation. I've had an ultrasound done before and my follicles where good. So I'm just confused.

Got my +OPK This Am went for an US and I have a 17mm Folli on the RIGHT side!!!
That will put the 29th at prob 12po but who am I kidding I have a box of cheapie HPTs
:rofl:
I'm sure I'll be testing every day !!!
GL everyone still in for the month and GL for everyone trying in June!!!

Congrats to those with positive OPKs! Can wait to hear the good news... You better get to dancing

Thank you!!! I had a blood test done on cd 12 and my level was at 673 the Dr. wrote down that was great not sure what he tested for I think it was for ovulation. I've had an ultrasound done before and my follicles where good. So I'm just confused.

Sheesh, well if you find out what that was I'd love to hear. I can't imagine any test that would have a result in that range, aside from HCG. Anyone else? :shrug:

Got my +OPK This Am went for an US and I have a 17mm Folli on the RIGHT side!!!
That will put the 29th at prob 12po but who am I kidding I have a box of cheapie HPTs
:rofl:
I'm sure I'll be testing every day !!!
GL everyone still in for the month and GL for everyone trying in June!!!

So, Sis, should I put you down for testing every single day starting at 7 dpo? :haha: Because you would just be admitting what a lot of women secretly do! :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->