• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Thanks so much for your advice ladies :flower: I have decided to just go with the flow and be happy and content with whatever comes my way. I am not going to stop ttc . So here I am officially in my second 2ww for the month of May and currently 3dpo. I will probably start testing at 6dpo lol. I will keep my official test date at 31 though, I won't use my ic's, just crack out the big guns and use my frer on my official date.

Thanks so much for your advice ladies :flower: I have decided to just go with the flow and be happy and content with whatever comes my way. I am not going to stop ttc . So here I am officially in my second 2ww for the month of May and currently 3dpo. I will probably start testing at 6dpo lol. I will keep my official test date at 31 though, I won't use my ic's, just crack out the big guns and use my frer on my official date.

6DPO lol -seriously Could I get a BFP even now ? haha wish I had gone to poundland now lol.

I am wondering whether to buy a few packs of cheapies and test from Saturday onwards or buy a decent one and just wait until officially late and say test 31st too - I am going out that night so need a definitive answer by then to see if I can have a beverage or two lol - although I know if it's still neg but no AF then I will still think I am in with a chance and still not drink - so best case scenarios BFP or AF by then xxx

Then not trying until after AF at end July :(

xx

I am so sorry Brandy.
Good luck pbl_ge.
We need some more BFP on here ladies. They give me hope.

6DPO lol -seriously Could I get a BFP even now ? haha wish I had gone to poundland now lol.

I am wondering whether to buy a few packs of cheapies and test from Saturday onwards or buy a decent one and just wait until officially late and say test 31st too - I am going out that night so need a definitive answer by then to see if I can have a beverage or two lol - although I know if it's still neg but no AF then I will still think I am in with a chance and still not drink - so best case scenarios BFP or AF by then xxx

xx

Ummm yeah...clearly I have some issues:wacko: I have like 50 of the stupid things plus 2 FRER and 1 Digital. I just love POAS and squinting to see a line. Strange I know.

You should definately get some cheapies if you have zero patience like, yours truly.

Are you taking a break because of your trip?

ARghhhhhhh! You lady's are cracking me up! I want to test now!! I know 7DPO, big joke.

Seriously though - the ovaries are feeling strange this month...

Mapleroo, I am glad you made that decision. I hope I am not offending anyone by saying that God will let happen what is supposed to happen. I don't think flying affects early pregnancy. I truly hope things go the way you want.

Wannabubba, don't do it! Waiting is worth it and a lot cheaper. BTW, I am the queen of wasting money on HPT's. Found out they were cheaper in Florida ($10.00 for 2 FRER early result vs. $16.00 here). I should have stocked up while I was down there. :haha:

Seriously though - my boobs itch too. a little veiny, mmmmmm.

xx

ARghhhhhhh! You lady's are cracking me up! I want to test now!! I know 7DPO, big joke.

Seriously though - the ovaries are feeling strange this month...

Mapleroo, I am glad you made that decision. I hope I am not offending anyone by saying that God will let happen what is supposed to happen. I don't think flying affects early pregnancy. I truly hope things go the way you want.

Wannabubba, don't do it! Waiting is worth it and a lot cheaper. BTW, I am the queen of wasting money on HPT's. Found out they were cheaper in Florida ($10.00 for 2 FRER early result vs. $16.00 here). I should have stocked up while I was down there. :haha:

Seriously though - my boobs itch too. a little veiny, mmmmmm.

Yes I agree, whatever is meant to happen will happen :winkwink:
And absoloutely I dont think flying would affect early pregnancy, especially in the way my OH thinks it may have. But it is frustrating not knowing how he ended up with brain damage, especially when you think you have done everything 'by the book' . You want there to be a reason, not just some random thing that happened.

Wannabubba-:test::test::test::test::test::test: haha!

Gardeninggirl-Veiny, itchy boobs eh?! sounds promising:happydance:

lol as if I need any encouragement haha

And yeah taking a break because of my holiday -I have had MS with 2/4 of my pregnancies and trying to limit it lol ( although if pregnant this month then will only be 11 weeks so could still have MS haha) So we'll see xxx

Dying to POAS - think I WILL go and get a handful of tests today lol... just need to hide them from hubby lmao xxx

I'm either 6/7 dpo today and have a suspicion this isn't going to be my month. I've decided to test next week and just see what happens. Am very tempted to test this weekend but realistically I can't afford the tests, and I just think it's going to be a BFN. So I'm going to save the money, wait for my period and then spend the money I haven't spent on a treat for me (am saving for a spa day thing)

I think I'm going to have to run to the Dollar Tree to support my habit this am...

I'm either 6/7 dpo today and have a suspicion this isn't going to be my month. I've decided to test next week and just see what happens. Am very tempted to test this weekend but realistically I can't afford the tests, and I just think it's going to be a BFN. So I'm going to save the money, wait for my period and then spend the money I haven't spent on a treat for me (am saving for a spa day thing)

Someone said the same thing last month and ended up getting a BFP! It is good to be patient though :)

I read last night that some people have implanted as early as 3dpo....Don't know how true this is(after all, it was on Google!) But it's enough for me to start wasting my tests haha!

Now I want to test and it is way to early. Need to hold out till atleast next week. But will be hitting the dollar store later.

Hopethisyear you are not out yet. Fx for you

Well, AF was due today (CD 28 / 14 dpo), but still a no show. I'm having some cramping and sore bbs, but I'm not sure if it's a pending bfp or if AF is still gearing up to show tonight or tomorrow. I've been too scared to test, but I think I'm going to have to tonight and in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->