• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Ceilani, wishing you lots of baby dust! You are not out yet!!:winkwink:

I met with my HPT dealer today and I'm stocked up!! :haha: Might use one tomorrow just for fun. Keeping the one good one I have for next week.

Things do feel different this month but they feel different every month for me. We'll see...

Have been slightly nauseous today and yesterday, and one bb hurts. It could just be in my head though... Fingers crossed... Only 9 dpo, so won't test yet. But hoping!

Tested this am and BFN :(
Aw, sorry about the negativity Hopethisyear. FX it's just too early; you're not out yet! :dust:

Well, AF was due today (CD 28 / 14 dpo), but still a no show. I'm having some cramping and sore bbs, but I'm not sure if it's a pending bfp or if AF is still gearing up to show tonight or tomorrow. I've been too scared to test, but I think I'm going to have to tonight and in the morning.
Oooh, exciting! I understand the HPT terror. GL and FX for you! :dust:

Ceilani, wishing you lots of baby dust! You are not out yet!!:winkwink:

I met with my HPT dealer today and I'm stocked up!! :haha: Might use one tomorrow just for fun. Keeping the one good one I have for next week.

Things do feel different this month but they feel different every month for me. We'll see...
:haha:

Thanks gals...I'm hoping there is still a chance for me this month as my temp went up again this AM.

FX'd for you too Ceilani!!!! Hoping we both get BFP's tomorrow :)

Thanks gals...I'm hoping there is still a chance for me this month as my temp went up again this AM.

FX'd for you too Ceilani!!!! Hoping we both get BFP's tomorrow :)

Bring on the rainbow babies!! :happydance:

Well, I'm out, AF arrived!

Didn't really think it was going to happen this time around, it was my first 'cycle' after having my baby. Suuuper long cycle, 54 days, so probably non-fertile, though I did notice a long of EWCM at one point (stupidly did not take note of when that was though).

Anyone have any advice for me or experience similar long PP first cycle/s? All suggestions appreciated!

Ceilani gardeninggirl and Driving -Good luck xxx fingers crossed for you testing :thumbup:

Hope.. -Its still early, hope your BFP is just around the corner :hugs:

Larkspur -sorry AF got you :nope::hugs:

My temp went down today :( so thinking AF will show early this month :growlmad: Last time I had a late cycle it was followed by an early cycle as if my body wanted to catch up haha (and was late last month)

Oh well I have a party at the end of the month to go to, and another in Mid June then my holiday in July so will be after that now :happydance::cry: Mixed emotions lmoa:haha:

I've been looking at my cycle this month and I think AF is due a week today not next Thursday. Ah well, either way it's a bloody long time to have to wait.

I also shouldn't have been doing so much reading :( Why did I look at the conception rate for over 35's :( how the hell am I ever meant to get duffed up :(

Feeling really down about it today.

Not helped by the fact I was convinced Wednesday was Thursday this week so it feels like the second Friday today. Not conducive to a good mood.

Well Pbl... As u requested I POAS and it was BFN of course!!!

I did get a temp drop today so we will see!! :thumbup:

GL ladies Happy Friday!!!!

Didn't really think it was going to happen this time around, it was my first 'cycle' after having my baby. Suuuper long cycle, 54 days, so probably non-fertile, though I did notice a long of EWCM at one point (stupidly did not take note of when that was though).

Anyone have any advice for me or experience similar long PP first cycle/s? All suggestions appreciated!

So sorry she got you, Larkspur! :hugs: I have not PP experience, so I can't help. :nope:

Larkspur - Yuck! On to next month. :hugs:

gertrude - cheer up! You're not out yet. Stop reading so much. It will definitely bring you down.

Hope - Sounds good! Hoping for a BFP for you.

I tested this morning for fun. BFN of course. I thought I saw a faint line but I think it was an indent. It satisfied my need to POAS though. :winkwink:

I know, I'm my own worst enemy :D

I might cave the the POAS thing this weekend though :blush:

Dang, sorry she got you Larkspur! My PP cycles have been quite the opposite so I'm no help there. Hopefully the next cycle will be the one for you :dust: .

Ceilani gardeninggirl and Driving -Good luck xxx fingers crossed for you testing :thumbup:

Hope.. -Its still early, hope your BFP is just around the corner :hugs:

Larkspur -sorry AF got you :nope::hugs:

My temp went down today :( so thinking AF will show early this month :growlmad: Last time I had a late cycle it was followed by an early cycle as if my body wanted to catch up haha (and was late last month)

Oh well I have a party at the end of the month to go to, and another in Mid June then my holiday in July so will be after that now :happydance::cry: Mixed emotions lmoa:haha:
Have fun partying!

I've been looking at my cycle this month and I think AF is due a week today not next Thursday. Ah well, either way it's a bloody long time to have to wait.

I also shouldn't have been doing so much reading :( Why did I look at the conception rate for over 35's :( how the hell am I ever meant to get duffed up :(

Feeling really down about it today.

Not helped by the fact I was convinced Wednesday was Thursday this week so it feels like the second Friday today. Not conducive to a good mood.
Sorry you're feeling so out of sorts today gertrude :hugs: . Have you ever read The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant? I'm sure there's information that you might already know but there's other stuff that may be new to you. It's written with a sense of humor and puts the terror-tistics :haha: in perspective. Maybe check it out from your library. If nothing else it's a fun way to keep your mind off the crazy of TTC. Hope you feel better! :flower:

I I was just about to recommend the same book that sweet did. It totally changed my perspective. Great book! It's a short easy read and puts things in a more realistic perspective.

Happy Friday everyone! I read that book too and enjoyed it!

Another BFN for me :( After reading these stats, I'm not to hopeful for this month anymore
https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-s...-pregnancy-test-hpt-could-i-still-be-pregnant

I caved and did a frer :blush: and of course it was a bfn

A least I'm not thinking about it now which is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->