• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Big hugs, Hope, gardening, and Gertrude. :hugs: Even if AF is still staying away, those bfns are a punch in the gut. :nope:

That said, I don't give up on anyone until the :witch: flies! So I'm still hopeful for you all!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Where's Ceilani? Wasn't she due some news today? :shrug:

And Sis--you tested on 6 dpo? :haha: Is it even possible to get a bfp that early?

Good luck to all!

Well, my beta is June 3rd, but I'm going to start testing on May 30th, which will be 10 dpIUI (days past IUI). It's our first try after a miscarriage in January. Send baby dust my way!!

Pbl.... U told me u would put me down for 6dpo and so on!!!!!
So I did what I was told :rofl:

Wasn't expecting anything just needed to POAS!!!!! :haha:

GL ladies!!!

Sorry to all those with bfns and af
:hug:
I thought I was 5dpo today but ff changed my date. I had a random temp spike on cd15 (one of my kids started puking while I was taking my temp, my oh tended to him but he was calling out for me so it wasn't an ideal situation... I'm assuming that is why the temp is wonky...) So if I discard it, I ov on cd17 and if I keep it in I ov on cd 19. Either way I have a bit of a chance, but my other signs line up with o on CD17. I have not been feeling well today with some sort of flu. And I have been rank as far as my mood! So far I haven't freaked out at anyone, mostly because I am trying to just be by myself. :grr: So yeah needless to say, not really feelin it this cycle. Sure hope we get some more BFPs though. Would be lovely to end the month on a high note.

Well, my beta is June 3rd, but I'm going to start testing on May 30th, which will be 10 dpIUI (days past IUI). It's our first try after a miscarriage in January. Send baby dust my way!!

Hi, Kat! :hi:

Got you down! Good luck to you! :dust:

I thought I was 5dpo today but ff changed my date. I had a random temp spike on cd15 (one of my kids started puking while I was taking my temp, my oh tended to him but he was calling out for me so it wasn't an ideal situation... I'm assuming that is why the temp is wonky...) So if I discard it, I ov on cd17 and if I keep it in I ov on cd 19. Either way I have a bit of a chance, but my other signs line up with o on CD17. I have not been feeling well today with some sort of flu. And I have been rank as far as my mood! So far I haven't freaked out at anyone, mostly because I am trying to just be by myself. :grr: So yeah needless to say, not really feelin it this cycle. Sure hope we get some more BFPs though. Would be lovely to end the month on a high note.

Argh. Hate the months like that. :growlmad: Hope you feel better soon!

AF showed last night; moving on to round 3 of clomid and keeping the faith.

Tbh I wasn't expecting anything as I didn't get a BFP until 13 dpo last time :D

Sorry Ceilani!
Well my temp dropped big time today so I am expecting AF any minute. I'm not even going to bother wasting a HPT today.

Sorry Ceilani!
Well my temp dropped big time today so I am expecting AF any minute. I'm not even going to bother wasting a HPT today.

Damn. Double whammy. Sorry Hope :(
Here's to June being on her way with better news.

Hope you feel better soon Mapleroo! I'm right there with you in stank mood mode :wacko: .

AF showed last night; moving on to round 3 of clomid and keeping the faith.
Shoot, sorry she got you Ceilani.

Sorry Ceilani!
I hate that little interim b/w the temp drop and AF's eventual arrival, ugh!

Still feel fluey today, although mood has improved considerably lol. Just been experiencing some cramping. Different to af, more on the left.

I'm 5dpiui, and I have no symptoms yet. I'm told that's normal as implantation won't occur until around 8 dpiui, and then it takes another 2 or 3 days for the hcg to build up in your system to show on a hpt. I know it's normal to not feel anything until implantation (and some don't even feel that!), but I do wish my belly button would simply light up if I were pregnant. It would make things so much easier!!

conception%20-%20implantation.jpg

I'm 5dpiui, and I have no symptoms yet. I'm told that's normal as implantation won't occur until around 8 dpiui, and then it takes another 2 or 3 days for the hcg to build up in your system to show on a hpt. I know it's normal to not feel anything until implantation (and some don't even feel that!), but I do wish my belly button would simply light up if I were pregnant. It would make things so much easier!!

conception%20-%20implantation.jpg

Haha! Light up! Love it :)

Another frer at what will be 5 or 6 days early (AF due Thursday or Friday) and another bfn. Have a feeling this isn't my month either :(

I thought I saw something but it's stark white :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->