The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Sorry to Driving, Hope and Gertrude for the nasty monthly visitor.:flower:
AF hasn't arrived for me love :) I had another -hpt - AF is due tomorrow/Friday (I think)
FX she stays away still despite the negatives!

11Dpo temp dropped and yet another BFN.... I feel AF beating down my door!!!!
:cry:
Ugh, I loathe the temp drop and feeling like AF isn't far behind :hugs2: .

Ladies I can hardly believe it. This morning I had another temp rise. I used one of my IC's. There was maybe something there if you looked in the right light, at the right angle...only an experienced line detector would ever have a chance of seeing it though :blush: I only had one FRER left and I didn't really want to waste it but something was telling me I wouldn't be. Sure enough a :bfp:
Omg, that's awesome Mapleroo!!! Big, big congratulations! :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :dance: . I hope you have the healthiest, happiest, most boring pregnancy and beyond! :flower: I'm absolutely terrified to test but reading about your BFP is helping me work up some nerve :blush: .

kimk: Are we the last two left for this month? Eek!

No, I'm not quite out yet. I did get my pre-AF headache today though. Yuck.
Looks like there's also still KatS waiting to test. And gertrude isn't all the way out yet. And I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure Sis4Us has tested but no dice on the BFP yet. Hope we can all join Mapleroo!

We still have a number of people who should be reporting back on test results. According to page 1:
fxforbabyB
CountrymomWV
wannabubba#4
Driving280
Sis4Us
gardeninggirl
gertrude
Kat S
SweetPotatoPi
kimk

So, :test: :test: :test:

Also, anyone interested in hosting the June testing thread? :flower: Got my temp spike today so I'm ready to start counting down the days!

BFN for me today but still no AF -SO technically still in it , but logically OUT!:nope:

Whoever heard of anyone with implantation dip on DPO9 not getting +result on DPO14, and then eventually getting a BFP the same cycle? No-one ever I'd imagine. :cry::cry:

So prob not trying next trying the next two cycle, wishing everyone lovely BFP's before I get back in the saddle; and hope to catch up with some of you again (in preg section hopefully lol)

Mapleroo- absolutely delighted for you hun :happydance::happydance:

Good luck to all xx

BFN for me today but still no AF -SO technically still in it , but logically OUT!:nope:

Whoever heard of anyone with implantation dip on DPO9 not getting +result on DPO14, and then eventually getting a BFP the same cycle? No-one ever I'd imagine. :cry::cry:

So prob not trying next trying the next two cycle, wishing everyone lovely BFP's before I get back in the saddle; and hope to catch up with some of you again (in preg section hopefully lol)

Good luck to all xx
Hugs, Wannabubba. :hugs: :hugs: Let us know IF the :witch: flies. Otherwise enjoy your time off TTC!

Good luck to all xx
:hugs2: Yes indeed, enjoy your break wanna :flower: .

I don't want to test pbl; I is skeered :blush: . I'm so glad I put my date down for the 31st :haha: .

I'm holding out until Friday to test! Trigger is still in my system.

Congratz Mapleroo!! It was starting to look a little bleak :( Great news!

I am not yet officially out (period day is today but started spotting yesterday) but I tested last night and BFN. Proceeded to have a glass of wine.

Congrats Mapleton... That is wonderful news.
I am to scared to test right now. Trying to hold off till atleast Friday.

Sorry my phone has auto correct. I meant mapleroo. Sorry.

Congrats Mapleton... That is wonderful news.
I am to scared to test right now. Trying to hold off till atleast Friday.

Aww a huge thanks for everyone's yipees! I know I haven't been here long, but I have enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone is so supportive of each other and so friendly. I just can't imagine a better place to have spent my ttc time. I'm kind of sad that I have to leave now.... I hope you all don't mind if I pop in every now and then to see how you are doing. Wishing you all tonnes of :dust: and can't wait to '' see'' all of you over in the oldies pregnancy section lol :hugs:

I know I'm out. My usual pre-AF nausea hit today for two hours. I am having cramps now too. It will probably arrive tomorrow morning. I'm not going to lie, I am sad. I see way too many friends who are pregnant or announcing their pregnancies and I just want the same thing. I thought this might be my month because I didn't have my normal AF symptoms. Well I have them now!!

I know that things will happen when it is the right time, I'm just too controlling and want it to happen on my schedule. I may be a little absent for a while. I think maybe keeping a bit if distance from TTC might help. I won't leave entirely, just need to quit obsessing.

Okay, enough of that! I have always been a late bloomer and I probably am with kids too!! I love each and everyone one of you even though I have never seen your face and hope that all with have the greatest blessing that God can give! I'll check in periodically.

:flower:

Ok. AF is NOT here. All spotting has stopped (and it really was literally 2 brown spots yesterday). I can usually set my clock by AF. Googled my PG test and it is only sensitive at 50 hcg. Pls keep fingers crossed for me...

I know I'm out. My usual pre-AF nausea hit today for two hours. I am having cramps now too. It will probably arrive tomorrow morning. I'm not going to lie, I am sad. I see way too many friends who are pregnant or announcing their pregnancies and I just want the same thing. I thought this might be my month because I didn't have my normal AF symptoms. Well I have them now!!

I know that things will happen when it is the right time, I'm just too controlling and want it to happen on my schedule. I may be a little absent for a while. I think maybe keeping a bit if distance from TTC might help. I won't leave entirely, just need to quit obsessing.

Okay, enough of that! I have always been a late bloomer and I probably am with kids too!! I love each and everyone one of you even though I have never seen your face and hope that all with have the greatest blessing that God can give! I'll check in periodically.

:flower:
:hugs2: I'm so sorry you're feeling so down gardeninggirl. We can all surely relate. It's totally understandable your desire to step away from TTC as the stress can really turn it up :sad2: . We'll be looking for you to get your BFP soon though! :flower: (And I'm not totally giving up for you until AF shows all of her face!)

Ok. AF is NOT here. All spotting has stopped (and it really was literally 2 brown spots yesterday). I can usually set my clock by AF. Googled my PG test and it is only sensitive at 50 hcg. Pls keep fingers crossed for me...
Got all my crossables crossed for you Driving! :dust:

Alright ladies, I took the icy-cold plunge as I just couldn't face temping tomorrow :nope: . I'm still in shock and desperately trying to process:

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/mcbma/may2013077-2.jpg

I am so unbelievably happy and absolutely terrified. I m/c'd last November and hope, hope, hope this one is here to stay. I...am...stunned :wacko: :loopy: :wohoo: .

Lots and lots of baby :dust: for you ladies still needing to get some testing in! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->