The molar thread!

Ugh ....my hcg has gone up girls :(

If it's no better on the next draw I have to go up to charing cross.

Oh poobags.

omg im so sorry dan-o. U could of hit the nail on the head saying you needed another d&c. I can only imagine what your going thru u seem to have had a totally crappy time of it...talk about rollercoaster eh...ill keep u in my thoughts hun, take care bug hugs xx

Brookie G - if its any consolidation, i havent had my period yet either. its been 9 weeks now since my d&c. but im having negative pregnancy tests to i guess that is a good sign?? im terrified of becoming pregnant again too, though the doctor said its a very small chance that it will happen again i just know with my bad luck it probably would!!!

dan o - im so sorry to hear your levels have gone up.. its a terrible process why do we have to have stupid bodies!!!

I've done an HPT this morning, the line is wayyyyy darker than a week ago.

I am so scuppered.

I can't believe I have to wait until weds for my next blood draw & friday for the result. I already know it's gone up again, I can see it on the HPT's.

I wish I they didn't have to prolong the agony like this. :cry:

I want this parasite out of me... now!!! :hissy: I feel like I'm losing the plot today :(

dan o im so sorry to hear about your levels.. keep your chin up :)

i have a question for you ladies.. i had my d&c 9 weeks ago and my last period was in January due to the pregnancy. so its been 9 weeks since the d&c and this morning ive had some bleeding

now i dont know if this is my period or what? im concerned incase its something to do with the molar? it probably is my period but i dunno.. HELP! xx

Hi tina, it does sound like it may be AF, especially if it stays for a few days.

MInd you, I'm 13 weeks tomorrow & I've not had a real AF yet. I still have HCG in my system tho, which may be upsetting the hormones for me a bit. (although they say your cycle can return when it drops below 80)

Have you tried charting to see where you are in your cycle? Or OPK's?
I've got back into it recently & I'm finding it a useful insight.

It's horrible not knowing when it's 'safe' to BD unprotected or not isn't it tho?!

:hug:

i know im probably worrying for nothing, just spoken to my OH and he said stop being paranoid its gonna be your period. he said to ring sheffield if im worried but i feel silly ringing and saying "help i think im on my period" haha.

were still using protection at the mo. hopefully my levels are back to normal. Heres a question for you, how much HCG do you need to have in your body for a pregnancy test to be positive? xx

Depends on the test I guess, my IC's were really faint positive when I had 30 miu in my system.

I tried a digi the following week (thinking my hcg would have dropped, d'oh!) & it came up as pregnant 1-2 weeks.

Frer seem to be the most sensitive & show a good line with only a tiny amount.

If it's less than 10 tho, I'd assume it would be a BFN, on any test :) xx

my HCG bn at 33 for 2 weeks now...doing my whole pee thing again today...didnt think this black hole could get any deeper but it is... i feel like im being punished for wanting to be a mum...its so easy for stupid 14 year old girls who think they're getting a doll (or at least its the case in Dundee!) im totally consumed by this...its on my mind 24/7 n im going out of my mind im nvr gonna be complete until im a mum...going to see a psychic on 2nd July to make sure someone is looking after my little angel...i hope this week is a btr week for you Dan-O gave up praying but ill keep everything crossed for you xx

im terrified of becoming pregnant again too, though the doctor said its a very small chance that it will happen again i just know with my bad luck it probably would!!

Tell me about it! Although im now under the impression someone up there is wanting to make it difficult i dunno maybe i was Hitler in a past life...its such an injustice one having to try n deal with the fact that uve lost ur baby and then your hit with the fact uve got a constant reminder sending off pee(!) n getting blood tests...anxiously waiting on results every week n being desparate to be allowed to try again...im still so angry...not gd xx

Oh no not you as well, when's your next blood draw brookie?

ive not bn having blood tests just sending my wee in every week, its bn at 33 for 2 weeks now n was told im just gonna be one of the unfortunates who it takes a while for...just stuck in limbo...i did have 2 clot type bits of tissue a few days ago so im hoping thats the last few bits n hopefully it'll be lower when i get results on thursday, im just dying on having my AF ive had constant pmt for about 4 weeks now my poor hubby is having to deal with my mood swings n is expected to mind read when im wanting a cuddle n when im wanting left alone... im so sorry urs has went up...life is cruel... so sick n tired of hearing the cliches...i swear to god if another person says to me "Its all sent to try you" or "it'll happen when its meant" im gonna throw an utter radgy!! lol x

Hey girls,

if you read the other day about my bleeding.. it lasted for about 3 days its stopped now. i didnt have any period pain but i guess there was enough blood there for it to be a period. sorry if tmi.
i did a HPT on saturday night because im a worrier and its still negative. sent my first sample off to sheffield this morning so just have to wait for the results of that coming back.

brookie g so sorry that you are feeling down.. it feels like the whole world is against you doesnt it. i feel like bad luck follows me around just want a bit of good news in my life!! xx

hey...i started my period today....first one since d&c and hurts like hell!!! nvr ever had a period like this in my life its total agony :( coming back man!! quick question tho...does this mean my hcg levels must have dropped??? i wasnt sure if my levels would drop once id had a period or if they had to drop for me to have it...or if it makes no difference at all....thursday seems like a year away to wait on my new levels (Sent off sample this morning) can anyone help???? would be appreciated xx

hey...i started my period today....first one since d&c and hurts like hell!!! nvr ever had a period like this in my life its total agony :( coming back man!! quick question tho...does this mean my hcg levels must have dropped??? i wasnt sure if my levels would drop once id had a period or if they had to drop for me to have it...or if it makes no difference at all....thursday seems like a year away to wait on my new levels (Sent off sample this morning) can anyone help???? would be appreciated xx

Hey!

i dont think it matters if your levels are high or not that you will have a period. i know you cant ovulate until your levels drop but im unsure about a period.. have you done a pregnancy test to see if its coming back neg or pos?

my first period was pain free i was amazed! i bet my next one hurts like hell though :( xx

im actually avoiding taking a preg test dont think id cope either buying it or doing it if im being honest...kl well if they have to drop to ovulate it must mean tha same thing then eh?? u need to ovulate to have a period....having to wait is a nightmare im impatient at the best of times!!! aww ur lucky this is awful...usually id have cramps but nothing to write home about now ive got sore boobs, achy back and cramps from my stomach down to me ankles!! Plus im sure i read dan-o once comment her ovaries were on fire ive felt like they were burning for past two days...feels awfull...im heading to work with my hot water bottle!! lol thanks tho hun x

The lady at charing cross told me your cycle (ovulation & AF) will usually try to return at a hcg of below 80, but for some ladies it won't return until levels are normal, just depends.
My cycle hasn't returned yet, my last hcg was 32.

If your last hcg was in the 30's, then you will probably still test light positive, so not much point in doing a test if you don't want to see two lines!! :(

Yes my ovaries, so flipping painful!!
They are still throbbing/on fire, it's been a few weeks now & I'm reaching the end of my tether, lol! Doctors don't seem even slightly concerned :hissy:

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xxx

Hello ladies how are you all? You all seem to be having such a hard time, so sorry for you all :hugs:

I read somewhere that you can get your a/f at a high enough level even up to 100, but if you do get it can help get your hcg back down quickly so fingers crossed!!

Dan-o dont know what to say, i'm so sorry for all thats happened to you, you are so strong :hugs:
i don't know if i'll hold out till september, like you said not long till then though. Put on about a stone though with last pregnancy, so am thinking i need the time now to lose it.. dunno what i'll do, kind of freaked out by the thought of it, if i'm honest -scared of a third one!

Girls - i so understand about the worry of it happening again, especially as it happened to me twice already, i'm terrified, as if it happens again to me, i'll be in for chromosomal testing :cry:
BUt i know i'm an exception and it really is rare for it to happen again, i don't know of anyone that had it happen to them twice like me..??

it really is all very hard for us isn't it, all we can do is look forward and try to hope.
Just imagine all of us in the future, on the pregnancy forums together, talking about how we all got through this together, with our little bumps :hugs:

Roc, good to hear from you hun! :hugs:

I know how you feel about the weight, I've put on a fair bit too. Yuck!!

Thats a good plan, I'm also going to use my follow up time (when I'm back to 'normal' levels) to get super healthy, especially if I need chemo, as thats a deffo no TTC scenario!! :shock: (eek!)

Sending :hug:

Roc, good to hear from you hun! :hugs:

I know how you feel about the weight, I've put on a fair bit too. Yuck!!

Thats a good plan, I'm also going to use my follow up time (when I'm back to 'normal' levels) to get super healthy, especially if I need chemo, as thats a deffo no TTC scenario!! :shock: (eek!)

Sending :hug:

oh dan-o do you think it will come to that for you? :hugs:
Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing anyway (a really scary one obviously) but might it move you along, it just seems that evrything is dragging for you?:hugs:

are they actively doing anything for you at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->