The Muskattcers in 2WW

welcome LisaLoo - good luck....

I love all the POAS action.. we encourage it in here as you can see:rofl:

Not bad Autumn!

I'm with Fairy on this one i have 1 cheap one left and the rest are dear ones BUT get this someof them are near the expiry day!!! Yes, I have been trying that long that the bloody tests will be too old soon! :(

Well yesterday my boobs decided to get even bigger and sore. THe right one feels loads bigger than the left! wonky! DH said they are the biggest he has seen them and why aren't they like that around the fertile time which obviously make us more attractive to males? Good observation but no way would he get to touch them if they were like this during OV time!

Hi Folks...just set my FF chart to use OPK as my OV sign....it's now pushing my test date out to CD34!!! I mean I have NEVER had a 33 or 34 day cycle before!!

So, as my temps have not yet risen, I am now thinking that this will be an annovulatory cycle and I'll get AF as normal in about 5-6 days time! :dohh::cry:

Ah bum Nat - sorry about the annovulatory cycle :hugs:

DH was asking me when we can start TTC... he was explaining how we need to have :sex: every other day and how his showers must be helping and that we need to use preseed etc. He makes my head hurt :hissy: Oh and then he added we have to keep it fun :rofl: bless him!

So you guys are all good to test and i'm waaaaayyyy behind you! No ovulation for me yet... circa CD14 i reckon so will start POAS for OPKs from about CD11. Don't want to get my hopes up but i know i won't be able to help it - i shall be over-analysing everything!!!! :rofl:

I have 40 cheap HPTS... i'm so good to go for the next couple of cycles! :rofl:

Nellis - I hope your wrong about having annovulatory cycle :hugs:

Rachelle - Your only a couple of days behind me!!! :wohoo: 40 HPTS :shock: WOW Im not worthy!!

Tansey - You've got a super set...... of symptoms going on there!! :yipee:

Autumn - :wohoo: Only 4 days until testing then for you!!

This is actually fab news...We have a group of LTTTCers nicely spread out over the month where we can all get excited every couple of days for a new set of POAS photos!!! :happydance::happydance:

Nellis - dont worry about annovulation hun

I thought I wasnt gonna Ov a few months back & was really upset :( but I Ov'd late for some reason & my normal 27/28 day cycle turned into a 46 day one!

its perfectly fine to have delayed Ov once in a while :hugs: (I also had LOADS of +OPK's that cycle before anything happened) xx

Nat don't give up yet!! Poas it'll make you feel better! ;)

Will do some more POAS when I get home to make me feel good! :happydance:

OPKs are definitely dimming, so hopefully the end of this cycle will happen soon...either in 6 or 12 days time!:hugs:

I just got a BFN with FMU. But of course I must see if SMU gives a better result :rofl:

GO GO PHexia!! Don't forget to update your temp today too...I am stalking your chart!!! :happydance::happydance:

Done ;) But I must tell you the overlay isn't "correct" because I'm trying vag temping this cycle instead of oral.

Oooooooo nice little rise again today Phexia....:happydance:

:rofl: Actually no. It's only 11:59 and I slept late :D

hello everyone

yay for all the POAS action..

sorry Phexia for BFN

yay Tansey for big boobs

Rach - listen to your DH:happydance:

Nat.. keep up the POAS action.. I know u wont let us down

Auttumn.. good on u for holding out

Farie.. hi honey... lost of luck and good on you for not POAS.. we will convert u

Otherwise not much from my side.. will POAS tomorrow - have a tummy bug so think my implantation cramps are just wind.. :cry:

Oh well.. still hope.. Muskattcers Go:happydance:

:hugs:

oops.. and :hi:samba and nicky.... glad u r all well

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member