The Muskattcers in 2WW

Another temp drop this morning. Usually, I'd say :witch: is on her way, but with the erratic temps this month, it fits in very nicely with the WWWWWW going on. I've got 57 points on my early pregnancy signs score, and I normally don't go above 50. No symptoms though, other than a headache and going to bed at 9:30pm last night, but that might be cos we've spent the whole weekend painting. Tiring work, and I probably didn't drink enough!

I'm hopeful this month, but then, I'm hopeful every month. Still, only one more sleep til our FS appointment tomorrow. Tomorrow is test day. If my temp doesn't dip, we'll stop off at chemist on the way home for some HPTs. I never keep any in the house, so I don't get tempted.

Redfraggle, this is looking to be your month! Once you get your :bfp: it'll be worth all the :headspin: and all the insanity! :dance:

Peartree - lots of luck for tomorrow. Both for your FS appointment and for your HPT test!! :happydance:

Good luck girls I need some good news to cheer me up on a Monday morning xxx

Not long to go...

Temp risen slightly again this morning. I've never made it to my test date before. I'm chickening out now. It's 14DPO. My longest so far is 15 days luteal phase. Maybe I should leave it another day? :wacko:

I spoke too soon. She's here. :(

Oh well, serves me right for wearing white knickers. At least I saved money on HPTs. Tsk.

I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onwards to assisted conception then, I guess. :coffee:

Oh hun I am so sorry xx Good luck this morning xx

Well, the appointment lasted 10 mins, if that. Consultant checked DH's testicles, and wrote off for ultrasound scan, chromosome test on bloods and another SA sample. All for him. He didn't seem too concerned about me, just asked me if my periods are regular, which they are.

It's going to take a few months for the chromosome test to come back, apparently. And we have to have a follow up appointment with him when all the results are back. When I asked if we could speed things along by going private for tests, he said no, and that it's usual for the chromosome test to take a few months. Why?

Now, it's just the waiting game. DH is a bit shocked to hear that he has been diagnosed with 'severe oligospermia'. We knew it anyway, but it's impacted on him more because it was from a consultant, not a GP.

Consultant didn't really tell us anything we (or I?) didn't know - that it's going to be ICSI from here. Although we haven't been referred yet. Maybe next time after we get all the results back, I guess...

Head in a spin. In my PMA bliss, I thought that he'd see what the problem was, refer us to Bristol, and I'd start next month on my CD1, as they have no waiting list. As if. *sigh*

Here starts the waiting game. :coffee:

Sorry for the long post...

Peartree - soooooo sorry she got you hun. More evil anti witch dancing is needed I think! Appointment doesn't sound all that great. Did they give you any indication how long you will be waiting?? Seems unfair to just leave you in limbo.

No news here either. Temp dropped this morning, but it is still way above coverline and drop isn't enough to show that AF is on her way. Tested again this morning and BFN. :shrug:

Did test with an OPK last night (opened the wrong packet without looking so thought I might as well) and there was a line on that. Does that mean anything?! Was a really clear line, no sqinting and holding it up to the light or anything.

Getting desperate and clutching at straws now I think!!!!!

Not sure about OPK test - never used them before, sorry.

The FS said, no follow up appointment until all results come back from all the tests/scans that he's asked DH to do, which could be a few months. *sigh*

:coffee::coffee::coffee: in the meantime, and I'll take on a job as a cheerleader to get the rest of you here your :bfp:!!!

:happydance: =D>\\:D/:wave::wave::wave:\\:D/=D>:happydance:

Hi Ladies,
A quick update...I am currently CD41 and no AF :( :bfn: after :bfn: ... I have pretty much give up on the fact that I am preggy...I think I am back to my usual abnormal self and with out Clomid I will not OV on my own or get a period :(
How is everyone else?
Any news yet?
Samba: how do I get a ticker?? I don't know how to add them
Red: good luck fingers crossed for you
Nellis: How are things going for you??
Pear: Sorry the witch got you, fingers crossed for your ICSI, I have to wait to get AF to get the HSG test done (since I chickened out last month) and then see about possible IUI
Krissi: Hope this upcoming month is a better one we all need to see those BFPs :hugs:

Thanks mommysierra.

OH has SA tomorrow, got my bloods back, FSH 8.9 so good and LH 5.3 so thats good to!

Hi Ladies!

Nady - https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?ticker_type=0 heres a website that does the tickers and you just copy and paste the link into your siggie.
Im sorry to hear that this cycle is a long horrid drawn out one. :hugs: I hope that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Krissi - Well done on your results... you clever lady! ;)

Red Fraggle - Anymore news??? I hope that its a :bfp: in disguise x x x x

Peartree - I had to wait 4 months inbetween 1st and 2nd appointment! :grr:

Hope everyone else is well! xxxx

Hi ladies

Just popping in to say hi and cheer u girls on!

redfraggle.. I am so sorry she came.. would u think of IUI maybe?:hugs:
Peartree.. I am sorry for diagnosis hun.. but there are a warm bunch of girls going thru IVF at moment in 4 leaf clover thread.. come join us :hugs:

Krissi - good luck for IVF appt - see u have already paid a visit to 4 leaf clover thread

Hi Mommysierra - sorry for BFN:hugs:

samba - hoping your FS appointment bring good news!

Hi Nat:flower:

To anyone else I have missed - good luck!

xxx tanya

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I have not been on much, I am in such a SLUMP :( I have two of the docs here that I work with pregnant and that's all they talk about...which is all that I would be talking about if I were in their shoes...but for some reason I am more annoyed than anything...Like hey you know I'm trying stop trying to rub it in :( usually I am all in the pregnancy convos and asking questions but today it's just not happening for me, I actually had to walk away because I wanted to cry.

Sorry for the vent, it's just one of those days for me...Still not AF officially CD49 and no signs of it coming any time soon...I am kicking my self for chickening out of my HSG test, why didn't I do it when I had a period and was able to find out what is going on...Thanks for hearing me out :(

Tanya: your little bean is looking beautiful
Samaba: im working on my ticker, the website is blocked from work but I will try it from home.
Krissi: I hope your IVF appointment went great :) let us know how it went :)
Red: sorry the witch got you, want me to kick her butt for you? cause she's yet to appear at my house and after two weeks of BFNs when she does arrive shes due for a beat down.
Pear: :hug:

Sorry if I missed anyone else... :hug: :hugs:

Hi ladies!

Good news from me! Will be starting clomid from my next cycle! :yipee: All I want to do is sack this one off now. Had my scan showed 2 follies but only 11mm and 14mm sonographer said I probably wont OV from them as theyre not big enough. Oh well!

Nady - Im so sorry that this cycle is fucked up! :hugs: Can you ring up and see if you can get that HSG done??

Peartree - Any news about your follow up appointment??
Hope everyone is well! xxx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->