~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Oh DippyDee :hugs: Hope your little monkey keeps getting better and not giving you scares! When Sofia was first off the children's ward we had to go back in a couple of times and it was horrid, but she's not been back since she was 6 weeks old, fingers crossed!
:growlmad: at the stupid woman telling you off for bf! I can't wait for the day someone dares say something to me...
It must be so difficult trying to make the "right" decision for Jon. Thinking of you, keep us up to date.

yeah that asking you to go somewhere else is very disturbing!!!
In NZ they can not ask you to move when breastfeeding, it is written in the law that the mother should be able to feed her child anywhere at any time..

I though the UK was pretty much the same though?!
I would have told her to mind her own business and if she had such a problem with it to look the other way or call the cops haha ;)
HOwever i can get very cross when stupid comments are made...

They were making a change to policy to make it acceptable for anyone to bf a baby under 6 months i think it was in public, i remember signing the petition and having a response to say it had been passed but not sure when that came into action.

yeh it is legal for any mother to BF a baby under 6 months old

i am so lucky, i never had any problems BFing in public, the only response i got was people thinking it was good, in fact, the only negative response i had at all was off OH's nan telling me that all of her bairns were bottle fed and they were all fine and that i should clearly stop BFing her :dohh:

x

why only 6 months ???? i will certainly be BF'ing after 6 month in public!!!

i think its because they dont 'need' BM after 6 months, or thats the theory anyway

x

Ellie...can I ask a question pwease???

Can you make me a christmas wrap please??? There's nowhere on the site to order just a wrap (I don't think...) :flower:

there is a bit for normal wraps but i dont have much christmas fabric atm so i havent put wraps on there yet, i do have some christmas pul but literally enough for two wraps, one of which is for leyla, but i will make you one with the other bit (since you asked so nicely lol), i will also be ordering some more in any day so if anyone else wants one just ask :) if you just want fleece i will do you one in the snowman material thats on there, just go to nappy accessories and it is in there :)

ETA: this is the pul i have

Attachments

• hohoho%20reindeers.jpg
    hohoho%20reindeers.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 6
Just the fleecy one is fine hun, but thanks for offering me the rest of the PUL :flower: I'm ordering it now! :thumbup:

omg that pul is lush.................there any chance i could snap up a wrap in that hun ??? :kiss:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls how are we all? I'm so happy my bargain bg's arrived and i love them i only payed £3 for them off a lady on another site i go on.
Ellie do you still want them wraps hun? I'm lookin on your site and in love with the new ones and that pul is lush.

hey donna hows things your end?? we're good thanks tho my gorgeous new WN keeps leaking - dunno if its still a touch too big for her tho?? she doesnt seem to fill the leg holes up so think that might be it ?!?! also the inside is cuddlesoft so i dunno if thats not been washed enough times to allow the pee thru quickly enough??

luckily enough she has a dress with no tights on today so i didnt need to do a clothes change but i got pee all over me tho :hissy: i will make it fit - its too god damn gorgeous !!lol

:hugs: to everyone

sara n Daisy

Aw no Sara...thats no good about the WN. Might mean that Olivia's fits her chunky thighs when it arrives though :haha: Can't wait. I think it was one of the hardest decisions of my life choosing that WN!! Took me a whole day, but it's being sent to santa when it gets here! xxx

lol i'm hoping if D grows into this one to get a one from santa too :) they are very generous around the legs!! they are soooooooooo gorgeous !!!! she better grow into it!! i'll fatten her just to fit into it !!lol

sara

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"