~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

omg that pul is lush.................there any chance i could snap up a wrap in that hun ??? :kiss:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

course babes, i cant put it on the shop yet cos i dont have enough but i have some on order so when i get it i will put it on the shop and let u know

x

Hi girls how are we all? I'm so happy my bargain bg's arrived and i love them i only payed £3 for them off a lady on another site i go on.
Ellie do you still want them wraps hun? I'm lookin on your site and in love with the new ones and that pul is lush.

:blush: i keep asking for wraps on here and people offer me them and then i forget all about them :blush:

sorry hunni, but i have loads and loads now...sorry :blush:

x

ive got more pul in the shop now aswell, can put hidden pul layer on any of the nappies, have just been waiting to get it and it finally came :)

x

Right, I'm going to put my BB bamboo (not the one that gave her the reaction, the french one) and 10 Little Lambs with 5 covers and 10 liners up for sale. I'll get my parents to bring them back with them (they're coming next weekend) and post. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up, because I'll put them on ebay otherwise.

I've put up a stach piccies thread girls, add your pics :D

Such a dilema - we're probably going away for a few days at the beginning of November... I can't very well be using cloth in a hotel :(
Just ordered a pack of babycare nappies for my parents to bring over but I remember them being all rough and nasty :(

Yay i just ordered myself a Gro baby nappy in Blackberry...!
I so hope it is not a to girly purple :rofl:, it's just that we already have so much green and yellow! Lets keep our FX :haha:

I did ask DH which color though and he replied as long as it is not pink, purple isnt pink right ;)
Anyways t should look cool witha brown or green tshirt or some nice prints!

https://images.nitrosell.com/product_images/2/471//NBC-BB.jpg
https://momgoinggreen.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/gro-baby-detail.jpg

oooooooh thats loverly!!! i neeeeed some of them!! think thats one of very few i havent tried :rofl:

one of us girls has one and said it was fab!!!! And after seeing a review of them on youtube i must admit they look pretty damn convenient!!!

def worth a go.. besides it s a BTP one so i could justify buying it :rofl:

Hello, my name is adzuki, and I am addicted to diapers! I am so excited (weird, huh?) because my diaper service is finishing the day after tomorrow (that is what I got for my shower - 3 months of diaper service!) and I am ON MY OWN! She get's to wear cute designs now - yippee!!!

OOOOOh my visa is BURNING a hole in my pocket!

I'll take one of EVERYTHING! :)

:)
A

:flower: Hello and welcome to the mad fluffy bum house Adzuki!!

Lovely to hear that you got 3 months laundry service for your baby shower...what a great idea! Oooh, you will be fine on your own! You are right, it's a very addicitve habbit this cloth buying!! xxx

ohh Lunaty that nappy looks gorg, love the colour!!!

Welcome Adzuki :wave:

Girls :cry: my BB keeps leaking and i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong heeellllppp meeee purleezee [-o< :laugh2:

it's new so i don't imagine needs stripping tbh? It seems to fit ok tbh No gaps etc. :shrug:

Maybe soak it for a night to get absorbency up? Where does it leak from?

i agree with sam - give it a good soak - is it leaking quickly or after a couple of hours??

sara

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"