~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

That's the exact Gro Baby I have Lunaty :happydance: I think it's fine for a boy, I will use it if my next is.

DH has just identified the Gro Baby as the nappy he wants me to buy more of, ha ha, haven't told him the price ;)

It's a lovely nappy, only downside is the soakers take an age to dry, although now we've got the heating on they're ok on the radiator over night. I need to buy some more soakers so I can just swap them.

So we're getting so more Gro Babys and more Hahtuvahullu, coz I love them.

Welcome Adzuki :flower: what a lovely baby shower gift! Must be exciting to get your own now though.

Hahtuvahullu, coz I love them.

PLEASE don't say that where I can read....my basket on Jabula keeps having one added, but then I chicken out at the 'checkout now' stage....I don't need any more reasons to just hit that button!!

That's the exact Gro Baby I have Lunaty :happydance: I think it's fine for a boy, I will use it if my next is.

DH has just identified the Gro Baby as the nappy he wants me to buy more of, ha ha, haven't told him the price ;)

It's a lovely nappy, only downside is the soakers take an age to dry, although now we've got the heating on they're ok on the radiator over night. I need to buy some more soakers so I can just swap them.

Welcome Adzuki :flower: what a lovely baby shower gift! Must be exciting to get your own now though.

i've never tried either of those.....hmm i can feel my Debit Card quaking as i type that !!!!

Gro Baby's look a little like Pop Ins?? am i totally wrong???

and the Hahtuvawatchamacalley thingie i never heard of them till a few weeks ago, are they any good?????

sara

xxxxxxx

Hahtuvahullu, coz I love them.

PLEASE don't say that where I can read....my basket on Jabula keeps having one added, but then I chicken out at the 'checkout now' stage....I don't need any more reasons to just hit that button!!

Muah ha haaaaah!

All right ladies, here's the deal: they're a sized nappy, Sofia's in the medium on the smallest setting and they fit like a glove. They're incredibly trip, like ridiculously so.
Now to be honest I've only had her in them for 2 hours so far as I hadn't washed the liner much but when I take the nappy off it's so dry that it's like she hasn't peed which just isn't possible! I actually was wondering if I was going mad and had only just put it on. I will do a 4 hour test tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
They dry really quickly, even the liner only takes about 4 hours. They don't cost the earth compared to some and they have lovely retro designs. I'm planning on emailing the WAHM who makes them and asking her if she makes night boosters too, seeing as I can't read the site in Finnish.

i've never tried either of those.....hmm i can feel my Debit Card quaking as i type that !!!!

Gro Baby's look a little like Pop Ins?? am i totally wrong???

and the Hahtuvawatchamacalley thingie i never heard of them till a few weeks ago, are they any good?????

sara

xxxxxxx

Annnnnd now back to the Gro Baby.

Firstly, I just went on the US site and saw that they now do a biodegradable liner for when you're out or on holiday etc, this has excited me so much I feel like dancing...

https://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/gro-baby-biodegradable-soaker-pads-p-745.html

They are A LOT trimmer than the pop-in for starters! The liner doesn't go crusty either, no need to lay a fleece on top, however I haven't made them last all night which the pop-in can do for us at a strech, I changed it around 5am.

They're a lovely daytime nappy though, her skin is completely dry after wearing one. I need to get some more soakers so I can just interchange them, that would be great.

The US site has gorgeous designs now that Lollipop nappies told me they would get in November, so I'm trying to hold out a few more weeks before buying them...

See i knew one of us bought one!!! Faerie :happydance:

I cant wait till ive got it.. both my mums babyshower pack and the nappy should arive today really.. i saw my mums had cleared customs yesterday :wohoo:

Im gonna have a look at those Hahtuvahullu, ive already got 17 naps though.. how many more can i justify to start with :rofl:

IttiBitti's new colors are super gorgeous too!!! They should be out in Nov!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=126146&id=22609437342&ref=mf

(youll have to have a facebook account to see them though..)

OMG i had no idea itti bitti were bringing out new prints!!! wow - gotta add them on my facebook now

OMG i had no idea itti bitti were bringing out new prints!!! wow - gotta add them on my facebook now

They are super fab!! Very funky colors for both boys aswell as girls.. i could really make myself bankrupt!!! :rofl:

They are having a child / parent show here in NZ on the 31st and im hoping to get a sneak peak as Itti bitti NZ will actually be there too :happydance:

Yeah whats the deal with the secret santa!!!
I wanna join :(

Guess i should really move to the EU then huh :blush:

Nah, there are other people in non EU countries doing it!! (I think??)

oooooooooh totally forggot to mention this morning ladies but we had a bit of a disaster last night......................

i was a really really bad mummy and had no night nappies dry for the bug - well to be honest it was daddys fault as if he hadnt used the last pop in thru the day we would have had a night nappy, but thats another story!!lol

so anyways :)rofl:) we had nothing left except a Naughty Baby nappy which i was very dubious about using but i certainly wasnt gonna use a sposie(i dont think bug would fit in the ones we have anyway) so i bit the bullet n used the Naughty Baby with 2 Naughty Baby inserts and a BG nb insert just to make sure and .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok i would put more in but i got bored holding down the . button !!!

NO LEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep thats right she was dry as a bone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

i would have no problem posting to NZ you will have to sweet talk Princessellie tho as the deadline has gone, i'm sure if you're super nice to her she might let you join :)

Ahh will if the deadline is gone then ill just have to join next year :)
It would be a bit of a hassle, specially if they already sorted out everyone.. no fun in that haha

Good on the no leaks night!!! I was expecting a full blown disaster story haha :p

dunno !! i think Tezzy is gonna sort out who gets who but i dunno if ellie has given all the names over to her or what yet ? ? hopefully shouldnt be too long! cant wait to find out who i get to buy for !!!! sooooooo exciting!!

Yay i finally got my package!!!

The postman almost ran off though :rofl:
I normally have my husky outside as she loves running around and is very friendly to postman..

But this morning i had to switch her with Cookie our other dog as she was spuwing up (who said dogs arent like kids?!) and i cant have them outside together as the neighbor feeds them through the fence and they might start a fight..

Anyhow, the postman thought it as just our other dog barking thought nothing of it and came in to our gate which is high and not see through (to reach our front door) and had our dog Cookie furiously barking and chasing him out again.. I think he had the fright of his life as he almost dropped the 5KG package too :rofl:

Thank god saw it all so i could run out and grab the package before he had disappeared :haha:

LOL that would have been a nightmare!!! hope everything came unharmed!!!

sara

xxxx

Wooooo sara! Yay for the naughty baby! I would have been dubious too, but it sounds like it did a great job!

Another thing....I got my WN owl nappy from Jacqui today....I'm totally in love with it. I might actually sleep with it tonight :rofl: It's so soft and I can't wait to get it on her little bottom tomorrow :thumbup:

Kirsten...I'm sure santa is listening! I'm just TOO excited about nappy santa :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->