~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Package and content was unharmed although apparently they did open it for biosecurity reasons... haha

Lots of old pics of me as a baby and my dad, my little grow book (which got me all sentimental and bawling haha) and lots of baby clothes socks stuffies and a knitted blankie!! Im thrilled :cloud9:

At least ive got some stuff to show Cole when he grows up now!!!

Wooooo sara! Yay for the naughty baby! I would have been dubious too, but it sounds like it did a great job!

Another thing....I got my WN owl nappy from Jacqui today....I'm totally in love with it. I might actually sleep with it tonight :rofl: It's so soft and I can't wait to get it on her little bottom tomorrow :thumbup:

Kirsten...I'm sure santa is listening! I'm just TOO excited about nappy santa :happydance:

:growlmad::grr::hissy: i am soooooooo not your friend !!!!!!!! i love that nappy :blush::cry: i wanted it but i was on a fluff ban !!:dohh::dohh:gutted !!!!!!!!!!

hehe :rofl::haha: its soooooooooo gorgeous!!! cant wait to see piccies of it !!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

yeah that owl wee notion caught my eye too :rofl:
curse these damn banns!!!!

Don't worry, the camera will be out aaaaalll day tomorrow....my mums coming over from Derby :happydance: and she always takes tonnnnnes of piccys!! Shes also getting much better at tummy time, so we might get a lovely bum sticking out pic of her in it :cloud9:

i thought polo princess was gna do all teh names and the admin bit for us, actually, i thought rob was lmao!

lunaty, since we know you and im pretty sure youre not going to scam us :)lol:) you can join in if we have odd numbers cos we'll need someone anyway, i have no idea how many we have now, gna go and check!

x

Thats alright, better luck next time haha, lovely of you to check though :)

If you do end up and need someone you know where to find me though :hugs:

well if you need one more person i can get rob to join in, i think he secretly wanted to anyway?? that way sam can play too :) i know he hasnt been a member very long (lol that made me giggle) but i know he will be a good boy !!!! just so long as we dont get each other !!! he he !!!!

ah yes i remembered Holly offered to do it for us now!!

i forget these things, i still have baby brain!!!!! can i still use that as an excuse???? :blush:

sara

xxxxxx

well if you need one more person i can get rob to join in, i think he secretly wanted to anyway?? that way sam can play too :) i know he hasnt been a member very long (lol that made me giggle) but i know he will be a good boy !!!! just so long as we dont get each other !!! he he !!!!

ah yes i remembered Holly offered to do it for us now!!

i forget these things, i still have baby brain!!!!! can i still use that as an excuse???? :blush:

sara

xxxxxx

Maybe soak it for a night to get absorbency up? Where does it leak from?

i agree with sam - give it a good soak - is it leaking quickly or after a couple of hours??

sara

xxxx

Thanks i will give that a go. It has been washed 4/5 times now but maybe it needs more. Normally it leaks quite quickly tbh, don't think she's been able to wear it for more than an hour before leaks. It leaks at the sides as though it doesn't fit but it does seem to really.

My fuzzi bunz is leaking too but think thats because i haven't mastered the fit yet :dohh:

has anyone found gro baby nappies on a uk site? i love that blackberry one but can't seem to find it :cry:

P.S love the new itti bitti's too, the pink spotty ones soo cute! :thumbup:

Lilbump - https://www.teamlollipop.co.uk/shop/erol.html#1X0 There is your UK site for the Gro Baby!

Also with the BB...this might sound dead obvious, but you have got the insert microfibre up haven't you? I reckon it would leak if the hemp bit was nearest to their bums. :flower:

yeah i also go my Gro baby in!!!
It is freaken awesome!!!

It looks very decently made and super handy with the snap system.. im very impressed with it.. lets hope it works it's magic when needed :D
Ill def get myself some more of those..

Lilbump - https://www.teamlollipop.co.uk/shop/erol.html#1X0 There is your UK site for the Gro Baby!

Also with the BB...this might sound dead obvious, but you have got the insert microfibre up haven't you? I reckon it would leak if the hemp bit was nearest to their bums. :flower:

thankyou hunny :flower: I did a quick google search previously but nothing came up.

Lol funny you should say that about the BB because the first time i put it together i did wonder but i have been putting it microbfibre closest bum :thumbup:. I think i'm gonna try and make the insert shorter next time and then if it still leaks i'll leave it to soak overnight (that way i'm only washing it when it's dirty again). I love my BB so much i must make it work :rofl:

lol, i'm the same with my WN!!!!! MUST MAKE IT WORK!!!!!!! lol

hemp does take a bit longer to build up absorbency so could that be it??? when you rinse it hun i would rinse it out a few times before you soak it that way you will be getting rid of as many oils as possible......i quite often put mine in the shower with me (clean obv) to try to build up the absorbency!!

i am super sad tho!!!!!!

on the subject of sad........heres me in the car on the laptop again !!! omg i must geta life!!!!!

haha sara!!!

i just resisted the urge to spend £13.50 on a nappy :smug: well proud of myself

x

I know, I only just managed to resist. So difficult!! If anyone happens to come across one, I need a duck egg blue booster for my Pop In, I can't find anywhere with them in stock and for cheap postage. :shrug:

i will keep my eyes peeled for you hun.....i'm looking for nighttime boosters for my pop ins too but rob will definately kill me if i spend more money this week :blush:

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->