~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

ok same here, if anyone spies a custard nightime booster i will maybe be forced to buy it haha

x

Is it weird that Olivia doesn't need the nighttime popin booster?? Shes usually in the thing for 12-13 hours, and never had a leak...even on a 5 feeds in the night night!

My pop-in boosters just came and they're white... didn't realise they were meant to co-ordinate! Oh well, doesn't really matter as they're only night nappies.

Umm, how do I fit it onto the nappy?

Also, what is stripping (nappy related!) and when do I need to do it?

You get the smaller pop in booster and wrap the night time one around it and popper it in to the nappy so the poppers are facing downwards :)

Yeah I think it is weird that Olivia doesn't need the booster!! Freyas is absolutely soaked in the morning!

My pop-in boosters just came and they're white... didn't realise they were meant to co-ordinate! Oh well, doesn't really matter as they're only night nappies.

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/202366-nappy-stripping.html

hope thats some help. I just did it when they were getting a little smelly.

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/202366-nappy-stripping.html

hope thats some help. I just did it when they were getting a little smelly.

Thanks babe! Ok, so I think I need to do it, DH is complaining the nappies stink and threatening to use Pampers on her :growlmad:

Whichever is more likely to convince your OH not to get the pampers out :rofl:

LOL!!

ok i might be convinced to buy this even without a matching booster lol, i can always buy the yellow nappy and the green booster, or maybe the orange booster...hmm i dont know

choices choices

x

oooh never thought of that! they would look lovely mixed n matched !!!!

i just dont know which one to get hahaha, if i got the green one i could use it in other nappies, we dont have any orange, but then i have just bought the most gorgeous orange fleece...hmmmmm

but ive also just bought the most gorgeous green fleece

:dohh:

i dont know

x

lol....i have some lovely orange fleece that would match my pumpkin pop in oooooh ideas ideas!! lol

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT *THE* WEENOTIONS EMAIL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I worry about the post though...please all keep your fingers crossed I get it soon!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->