~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Speaking about cross matching...

Those pop ins are pretty similar to the gro baby's..
I wonder if the inserts can be used in one another?!

They both fasten with 2 poppers (well the Gro baby does anyway) ...
I should really try that out if i get a pop-in :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT *THE* WEENOTIONS EMAIL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I worry about the post though...please all keep your fingers crossed I get it soon!!!!!!!!!!

I got my email yesterday and it arrived today... hope it's as quick for you!

Hmm, I can try when my Gro Baby is out of the wash but don't think it would work, they're pretty different.

I was thinking that the Itti Bitti snap-ins looked really similar to the Gro Baby.. they're cheaper, was thinking of getting some, anyone got one?

thanks kirstin!!! i'm finally showing my face !!! he he (sorry!) lol sooooo excited for you laura!!! hope it comes quickly for you hunny!!!!

i got my gorgeous owl print pul to make some fluff this morning and it is sooooooooo cute !!! i love it !!!!

i also got my two wraps from sam this morning and i love em !!!!! thanks sam !!!! :kiss:

hows everyone doing today??

sara

xxx

Hmm, I can try when my Gro Baby is out of the wash but don't think it would work, they're pretty different.

I was thinking that the Itti Bitti snap-ins looked really similar to the Gro Baby.. they're cheaper, was thinking of getting some, anyone got one?

Ive got a itti snap in, im gonna give it a go in a min, though the itti's are sized and i only have a small itti.. so there is a good chance the Medium would fit better or even the large... :)

The itti Snap in insert isnt really shaped either so i wonder if it would leak more easily

Me is doin good :)

Just had midwife appointment, bubs is all good, down 3/5 already.. had some false contractions yesterday night for about 1,5 hours.. they didnt get any worse and i got tired of timing (DH was fast asleep) and we had some :sex: before so i just took 2 paracetamol and went back to sleep.. next morning it was like nothing had happened..

Got me a bit shook up though as i didnt have anything ready for hospital and baby shower is on the 1st of Nov!!! It would have thrown things off pretty bad haha

Midwife seems to think i may not go over due date now.. if m lucky i may even go at 39 weeks which would be good because of FIL!!! :)

oooh things sound like theu might be moving along for you!!!! not long now!!!!!! :hugs: hope the BH's werent too painful? xxxxxx

oooh things sound like theu might be moving along for you!!!! not long now!!!!!! :hugs: hope the BH's werent too painful? xxxxxx

They were like bad period cramps but then like waves starting in the lower back or something.. :wacko: coming every 10 min for about 1 min and then went down to every 5 min for 1 min , but then stopped a bit when i got up and started up again so a bit random and then i decided had enough of timing them and id know if they got worse :rofl: so took the painkillers and fell asleep

Def nothing like ive felt before but then again ive never felt any BH's before so who knows i may even just have felt BH's?!

Ieck 6 weeks till due date :happydance: starting to get a bit nervous now :haha:

My goodness sam, you are making me so jealous! I remember my last few weeks of pregnancy sooooo well, and I thought my 'braxton hicks' at 37+5 were about like how you describe....I had popped her out 24 hours later!!!!! xxxx

wow !!! /\/\/\/\ god i cant wait to be at that stage again!!!! is that bad??? i LOVED being pregnant and that last stage was sooo exciting, hopefully next time i will have a natural birth fingers crossed (well i had a vaginal 'normal' birth) but i feel i had diamorphene forced on me and i was induced so next time i am determined to go naturally!!! i cant wait !!!!!! :)

/\/\/\ there are gonna be some gorgeous fluffy bum piccies coming from the other side of the world :cloud9:

My goodness sam, you are making me so jealous! I remember my last few weeks of pregnancy sooooo well, and I thought my 'braxton hicks' at 37+5 were about like how you describe....I had popped her out 24 hours later!!!!! xxxx

:happydance: im trying to enjoy this stage though i must admit this damn pressure on my bladder is driving me a bit nuts :haha:

Lets hope he sticks a bit longer though.. 35 weeks (is what he measure today) is a bit early to pop out.. ill have some more :sex: in 2 weeks :rofl: bring on the RLT and EPO until then ;)

im gonna try for a natural (or as natural as possible) water birth..
but i wont be disappointed if i will need to take pain relief.. whatever happens right :)

i promise ill make a pic of him in his neon green cloth as it's newborn sized when i get out of hospital ;)

IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY WEENOTIONS HAS ARRIVED!

:cloud9:
I love it so much, I'm wondering if I should leave my OH and run off with it to Australia? Or maybe we should just have a sordid affair?? :rofl:

:rofl: well what are you waiting for, dont leave us lovely ladies waiting..! Show it off!!!

It's her christmas present....so I can't do an on the bum shot.....but I will take a sneaky pic of it tomorrow before it goes to lapland :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->