~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

It's her christmas present....so I can't do an on the bum shot.....but I will take a sneaky pic of it tomorrow before it goes to lapland :happydance:

Ahhh you're a GENIUS! I've been unsuccessfully trying to justify buying a weenotions pocket nappy... I get as far as the checkout and then chicken out, but Leyla will need Christmas presents so I'm going to get her one, woo!

It's her christmas present....so I can't do an on the bum shot.....but I will take a sneaky pic of it tomorrow before it goes to lapland :happydance:

Ahhh you're a GENIUS! I've been unsuccessfully trying to justify buying a weenotions pocket nappy... I get as far as the checkout and then chicken out, but Leyla will need Christmas presents so I'm going to get her one, woo!

:smug: It's not gonna be the only fluff she gets fram santa, thats for sure!! I've found my excuse and I'm running with it.....hatvualuvawhatsit here I come!!! :haha:

:wave: hi ladies. How is everyone? Oooo i see we've been getting more cloth :happydance:

I haven't bought a new nappy in a little while and i think i'm gonna have to put that right! Can't decide what to with next though :dohh: :blush:

mmm that purple one (is it blackberry?) is lush! I'm not sure i can justify £22 on a nappy though, i'm such a chicken :rofl:

the blackberry one is very nice i must say!!! Even suitable for a boy (or maybe im just a bot crazy ;) )

They are a bit awkward on the smallest setting but thats with a lot of BTP's !!! and honestly i still have to try them so i cant judge :haha:

I must say though, they impressed me more by looks then the BG organic AIO and were cheaper too new!

Sofia was in the smallest setting until about 3 weeks ago.. but then she's a midget :rofl: I just shoved the insert in, had no problems.

Laura have you bought a halluthingymijig? Only because I was really happy with mine but now it (the lining) stinks whenever she wears it, stripped it 3 times and made no difference :nope:

oooh sam you're supposed to be talking me out of it not convincing me :rofl:

Muaha :muaha: yeah i am good at that, i keep convincing myself to buy stuff i really shouldnt buy too :winkwink:

yay baby shower is tomorrow :happydance:
the child and parent show is on today too but i had to pass on that as we are flat broke.. not a penny left.. i am not even wanting to think about how im gonna do my grocery shopping next week.. as we had some very unexpected bills once again :dohh:

Laura have you bought a halluthingymijig? Only because I was really happy with mine but now it (the lining) stinks whenever she wears it, stripped it 3 times and made no difference :nope:

No, not yet...was going to get one for santa but i might watch this space a bit longer first if thats whats happening.....weird!

No, not yet...was going to get one for santa but i might watch this space a bit longer first if thats whats happening.....weird!

I'll keep you posted!

Muaha :muaha: yeah i am good at that, i keep convincing myself to buy stuff i really shouldnt buy too :winkwink:

yay baby shower is tomorrow :happydance:
the child and parent show is on today too but i had to pass on that as we are flat broke.. not a penny left.. i am not even wanting to think about how im gonna do my grocery shopping next week.. as we had some very unexpected bills once again :dohh:

Oh Sam! :(

it's all good that stuff happens unfortunately :)
had to drive down and up to Hamilton again so had a 4 hour drive and petrol costs obviously :dohh:

to make it even more interesting.. i lost the pearl on one of my rings today grrrr.. i hope i can claim it on insurance..

well what goes down must come up right :winkwink:

ohh dear Sam :hugs: do hope you had a fab baby shower though :dance:

Well baby shower has been canceled, got a call this morning that Dh's dad s prognosis is pretty bad and they give him one to two days max so we are driving up there as soon as ive called all the people off...

Not how i expected it to end :(, so close to due date too... it sucks big time but unfortunately life isnt fair..

Girls i hope you have a nice weekend.. i might be offline for a couple of days depending if i can get access or not

Xo

:hugs: ohh sam i am so sorry to hear this, i really hope he'll make it through. If you want a chat or anything or need a shoulder or anything you know where i am :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->