~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Im still waiting for funds to get these BB's of Sara lol but i should get some soon! Then i can have a look at those POp ins :D

Those dresses are so cute, I have seen so many of those lovely things on Etsy aswell!!!
Tempted to the max.. it's a good thing i have to prioritize some things now LOL

Im still waiting for funds to get these BB's of Sara lol but i should get some soon! Then i can have a look at those POp ins :D

Those dresses are so cute, I have seen so many of those lovely things on Etsy aswell!!!
Tempted to the max.. it's a good thing i have to prioritize some things now LOL

hunni dont worry theres no rush:) :kiss:

Those dresses are adorable, i wonder if i could get away with dressing Harley in one:blush::shrug:

Itti Bright winging its way to England :D

omg omg omg, i need help ladies hehe yep i finally admitted it.
No really mr h has a sore bottom as naughty me didn't use his usual nappy last night and we had a leak but god knows how long he was in it before he kicked up a fuss.
So i have left it to air dry with no nappy on most of today and i have put some expressed milk on his bottom as i've heard it helps but to no avail, now i have my trusted motanium but i'm scared to put it on him cause of my nappies, will putting a fleece liner in help with the cream but stop blocking the nappy up?

Awww hun am sorry i'm no help i normally just let tabs run around for at lest 30 mins a day with no nappy and if she has any problems i put on some sudocrem..i just put it on with the nappies cos i'm bad :( So i dont think i'm much help...hope he gets better soon!!!

Yes hun, a fleece liner will def help. Just leave him nappy off till bedtime :)

Aw, hope his bum gets better. I would use a fleece liner but try to keep his nappy off loads. :hugs:

Donna i would just pop a fleece liner in hun and use the thinnest amount of metanium, it shouldnt clog up so long as you only use the smallest amount:) i was talking to my HV about this the other day and she said people ALWAYS use way too much nappy cream..apparently you should be able to see the skin through the cream!!! hope his little butt gets better soon, huge :hugs:

Ahh poor Mr H!!!!!
Yeah i agree, use the liners ;) thats what they are good for right :D

* note to self, buy some now... just in case.. :dohh:

sorry to hear mr h has nappy rash hope it gets better soon :hugs:

Hey girls!
Finally put some pics of the shower up:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/121719-lunatys-guppy-journal-30.html#post3582602

Hey girls!
Finally put some pics of the shower up:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/121719-lunatys-guppy-journal-30.html#post3582602

aww hun, love the pics :) you look great !!!!!!

Hey the pics are fab! You do look really good considering you are 37 weeks! I was a mess by that point! I sooo want a little cake now! :dohh:

Hey the pics are fab! You do look really good considering you are 37 weeks! I was a mess by that point! I sooo want a little cake now! :dohh:

Pwhhaa i felt like doodey haha
I was in the middle of opening the pressies and i could just feel myself leaking something wet.. i kinda crinched when i got up hoping it hadnt soaked through the liner or worse through my skirt.. can you imagine your waters breaking with everyone around you! :wacko:

managed to excuse myself and went to the toilet to find a huge glob of jucky snot :blush: been like this for days now though it is worse the last 2 days..

I have the feeling it's not long now as i am getting damn uncomfertable..!

:yipee: thats great!!! i had that after my sweep :) bet you are getting so excited about it now :D...omg i am tearing up now!!! i remember when i was 37 weeks, seems like 2 minutes ago:) ...omg i am totally blubbing now :cry: sigh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->