~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Lunaty you look fab hun! I can't believe you girls actually sit around and drink tea. :haha: Just seeing your cute little teacups and saucers. :blush::rofl: I'm so unrefined. Americans are so unclassy compared to you girls. LOL!

/\/\/\LOL you shoud come round mine for tea one day :rofl: you would get one hell of a shock !!!!!!!

Harley is a lot better thankyou sara he has loads of nappy free time and some cream on for night tima and it is starting to look better.
Sam you look beautiful and don't look 37 weeks to me, i was terrible at 35 weeks ( that was as far as i got) and looked no where near as good as you did x

/\/\/\LOL you shoud come round mine for tea one day :rofl: you would get one hell of a shock !!!!!!!

LOL! I know your all not as proper as what I imagine but it just seems so proper to sit around and drink tea. And I picture you all with your little english accents. :rofl: It's just too cute. Anytime girls post videos on here I always get a huge grin at the accents. :haha:

lol :) i have the most commonest sounding accent in the world!LOL

donna soooo pleased H's bum is doing better now:) :hugs:

The strange thing is when i hear an american accent i love it, mmmmmm we are strange lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The tea thing was my SIL's idea.. (they are only half british lol) and no UK accents here either just plain NZ (which was the weirdest when i just came here!) They keep telling me i have an American or even Canadian accent, if they do hear a little twinch!!!!! ARGGHH

Got to admit though, it was very proper and cute.. you should have seen the scones too whahahaha, think everyone enjoys good food LOL

i luvv a good cup of coffee too!!!! But i can only drink one or two max a day!
Since being pregnant that is about once every 5 days or so LOL

I have been drinking decaf tea since I became preg! Always drink it now as don't feel I need the caffeine. :)

my decaf tastes the same as normal coffee :shrug: but then i am used to it now, when i first started drinking it i got bad withdrawals cos i have about 20 cups of coffee a day haha

x

and i agree decaf tea is RANK!! i bought some of that when i got preg aswell and its still sat in my cupboard cos i wouldnt touch it, after the first cup lol

x

Lol, I only drink the PG Tips decaf, the others taste weird. I got tea withdrawals when I stopped too! And now if I drink normal tea I get a headache :dohh:. Don't like coffee though :sick:

ooh when i fell preg i drank decaf but i thought it tasted a bit funny ?? it was PG too :shrug: i also HATE HATE HATE coffee :dohh: cant even stand the smell of it!! i do drink WAAAAAY too much tea, really need to cut down :blush:

:haha: you girls crack me up!

The only non caffeine hot drinks should be Hot choco or green tea... :D
Thought the amount is barely anything in tea really ...

I managed to score 2 Gro baby soakers brand new for 10$ Yay, the lady was clueless and thought they were normal inserts...! The new itti's and gro baby colors have come out now too and it sucks to not get my hands on one of those.. i should have left one of them to be my SS nappy LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->