~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hahaha, I can't believe I missed all this talk of tea! Sam, your babyshower looked lovely! I wish we 'did' the babyshower thing over here...you got soooo much stuff!!

I love a good coffee, but since being preg and bfing liv, i've been a decaf girl. I very soon discovered that starbucks and costa do decaf versions of all of their drinks :rofl: so it didn't save me the money I thought it would!! Can't wait to get me a christmas gingerbread latte :lol:

Kirsten, your pop ins and BGAIOOs will fall out with you if you bring a new shiny stranger nappy into your stash :rofl:

Kirsten, your pop ins and BGAIOOs will fall out with you if you bring a new shiny stranger nappy into your stash :rofl:

I know, I had thought of this. They are going to be so jealous of my SS nappy too. Although, I will save the lovely nappies for best and still use my others all the time!

Oh my god I am so glad Jake can't see this....

When we get a drink out I always have a hot choc with cream and marshmallows....makes me look a right fatty!

When we get a drink out I always have a hot choc with cream and marshmallows....makes me look a right fatty!

:rofl: Rick has this, and I always deliberately order a skinny decaf latte to make him feel like a bloater :haha:

well i'm with the fatties then :) gotta be a hugggggggge hot choc with all the trimmings :D num num num

Mmmm when i went to the cafe the other day they have like 4 different types of hot choc...so i asked for all the trimmings in one :blush: Malteasers, marshmallows, rollows and a flake :rofl:

omg that sounds.....fattening hahaha

i love hot chocolate but mostly when im out i need the caffeine so i always get a latte

except i got one in m&s the other day and i swear down it tasted like BO!!!! :sick:

x

Eeeew thats gross...
Yea i'm a total pig :rofl: its sickening watching me eat :)

oeww i always spoil myself when im in town and get a Caramel machiatto when i pass starbucks.. *drools..

i leave the Choco's for home as when you get one in a retsuarant here they are watery and too sweet... :dohh:

Also wanted to add my beautiful naps in my drawers yay :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG00086.jpg
    IMG00086.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 11
I just finished reading today's posts and now I have this sudden craving for hot chocolate! :rofl:

Lunaty- Looks like you have an amazing collection all ready to go!! Are you getting excited?!

omg that sounds.....fattening hahaha

i love hot chocolate but mostly when im out i need the caffeine so i always get a latte

except i got one in m&s the other day and i swear down it tasted like BO!!!! :sick:

x

oooh that sounds yummy!!!

yeah excited and anxious lol...

Keep getting cramps during the night though.. and how much of that snot can yuo loose.. seriously!!!! I think he is having some practice sessions haha

Anyhow, im seeing the midwife again this morning.. bubs is completely down... he looks to be in a very awkward position (and uncomfortable for both too!) butt sticking out around my belly button :haha:

Say to you who started cloth early, at what point is the hanc of staining on the nappies less>? Im thinking to start when bubs is 2 weeks but im not sure..

The skanky black meconium only lasts for a couple of days, so no staining after that! :) So exciting that you're nearly there - I can't wait to see Cole! And your nappy drawer looks fab :thumbup:

Sam, I'm so excited to see some pics of mr cole when he arrives!! xxxx

yeah, daisy's stinky meconium was gone within about 3-4 days max!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->